Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh, so Carter is going to be in fewer eps in s5 than she was in s4, maybe even only a handful of eps ala Weir.

If she stays base commander and is present in only a few eps then I'm going to laugh at the absurdity of it all. Again, what was the point of bringing Carter over in the first place? Oh that's right, ratings stunt. Guess that stunt must have lost its impact over the course of a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Also depends on what you cover it with first, I had a friend who was into cream cheese
      god no thats way to messy also stinky

anyways glad to see the antiness alive and well.

realy looking forward to Outcast.....wonder if teyla makes an appearence at all ? im realy enjoying the emotional journey her story arc has given us im sure her screen time has been massive this season (((((sarcasm)))) is alive and well
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
        realy looking forward to Outcast.....wonder if teyla makes an appearence at all ? im realy enjoying the emotional journey her story arc has given us im sure her screen time has been massive this season (((((sarcasm)))) is alive and well
        *continues the sarcasm*

Mighty fine arc she has gotten. Completely to my expectations...massive. I'm pretty sure her wordcount and screentime is going to surpass of all the previous seasons. This season has been an absolute rollercoaster.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Can I post now???!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Can I post now???!!!!!
            Yes, we're back in business.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Yes, we're back in business.

Oh so it works now? Today all day long I had that smiley message with Saturday ....

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Huh, so Carter is going to be in fewer eps in s5 than she was in s4, maybe even only a handful of eps ala Weir.

If she stays base commander and is present in only a few eps then I'm going to laugh at the absurdity of it all. Again, what was the point of bringing Carter over in the first place? Oh that's right, ratings stunt. Guess that stunt must have lost its impact over the course of a season.
                it appears at the moment that there was no long term plan in place between this and next season from what i can tell. otherwise why did they not lock in Tapping for 2 seasons? the other main cast are contracted untill season 6 arent they?

to put Carter on the back burner now would be a very bad thing for Atlantis "the franchise" another upheavel would be devasting for whats left of the fandom
                sigpic
                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Today all day long I had that smiley message with Saturday ....
                  I almost threw a stinky sock at my screen. Highly annoying!

Comment

*continues the sarcasm*

Mighty fine arc she has gotten. Completely to my expectations...massive. I'm pretty sure her wordcount and screentime is going to surpass of all the previous seasons. This season has been an absolute rollercoaster.
                    i suspect from glimpses and quick finger clicking that there will be only
                    Spoiler:
                    two memebers of atlantis team to be seen in this ep i see TEAM is a bit of a dead word in season 4

not interested in those charcters on there own.

although wow! back story how refreshing, i wonder if shep missed out on the parties like keller poor baby pats her on the head ((realy hard)) it shows love you know
                    sigpic
                    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

I almost threw a stinky sock at my screen. Highly annoying!
                      Not as annoying as Keller tho . My god, I saw AVP the last one and I am shocked to say SGA S4 is better .

*runs and hides*

Comment

i suspect from glimpses and quick finger clicking that there will be only
                        Spoiler:
                        two memebers of atlantis team to be seen in this ep i see TEAM is a bit of a dead word in season 4

not interested in those charcters on there own.
                        Yeah ... damn it... bored again...

Team ... what's that again?

Comment

it appears at the moment that there was no long term plan in place between this and next season from what i can tell. otherwise why did they not lock in Tapping for 2 seasons? the other main cast are contracted untill season 6 arent they?

to put Carter on the back burner now would be a very bad thing for Atlantis "the franchise" another upheavel would be devasting for whats left of the fandom
                          It makes me wonder how confident they were of a fifth season. Otherwise, like you say, why didn't they get AT under contract for another year? After the massive deal they made to get her there. The whole thing is bizarre.

(Can I be anti about the ad at the bottom of my screen?? The one that says love button, push me hard? I have to be assaulted by annoying, stupid ads at GW now? )

Comment

Can I post now???!!!!!
                            no! not unless you agree with everything i say
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                              It makes me wonder how confident they were of a fifth season. Otherwise, like you say, why didn't they get AT under contract for another year? After the massive deal they made to get her there. The whole thing is bizarre.

(Can I be anti about the ad at the bottom of my screen?? The one that says love button, push me hard? I have to be assaulted by annoying, stupid ads at GW now? )
                              bizarre and very, very not funny!

yes it makes me think they were sticking there toes in this season to see how rating's etc would go after eveything settled. still though i would have thought they would make some kind of provision for season 5 when drawing up contracts with the actors.
                              i also think it hangs more on wether sanctuary is picked up and for how many eps that gets, fingers crossed it gets picked up for the full amount.

but im sure that TPTB have it all well in hand, and next season will be the best eveeerrr (((sarcasm reasserting itself)))(((yes just to repeat they must have a plan, right!!!!)))))
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                TPTB wanted her back for s5 but apparently Tapping has better things to do. And who wouldn't? Star in a new series or be a wallpapered, shadow of your former self character on a show with PTB who don't listen to their actors' concerns? The choice is pretty obvious to me.

If Tapping's decision left TPTB scrambling then I offer her my applause. TPTB did it to Torri, now it can bite them back. Oh karma, I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X