Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    ***joins in the wondering process about integra ***
    you and reef could have a competition and we could judge the winner?
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      Hellooooo!!! I am a GUY!!! It would not be a fair competition . A simple reason like that should make me the winner

Comment

Hellooooo!!! I am a GUY!!! It would not be a fair competition . A simple reason like that should make me the winner
        Oh don't be so sure. Girls can totally take on guys in the imagination department.

sig made by me

Comment

This is from JM's blog last night. He answered my question!!

Yasmin writes: “I was wondering, since you guys mentioned previously that the Weir story line would be visited in S5, would that be done sort of behind the scenes way?”

Answer: No, we’ll revisit the story - onscreen - in season 5.
          That's cool that he answered your question! And good question to ask.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          I've been watching Allo Allo and Jam and Jerusalem on DVD and Torchwood, NCIS and Waking the Dead on TV
          I'd never heard of Waking the Dead before, and when I looked it up it looks really good; I love a good mystery. Thanks for the rec.

Oh does anyone watch Robin Hood on BBC? They're showing ads for that now, and I wonder if it's any good.
          Yeah, I've wondered that too. It looks like it might be either really good, or really bad.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          TPTB = politicians. React to their statements accordingly.
          Very aptly put.

Seriously, they need to announce the cast line-up for this season. Now. We've already pretty much guessed, why hold off on the announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            That's cool that he answered your question! And good question to ask.

I'd never heard of Waking the Dead before, and when I looked it up it looks really good; I love a good mystery. Thanks for the rec.

Yeah, I've wondered that too. It looks like it might be either really good, or really bad.

Very aptly put.

Seriously, they need to announce the cast line-up for this season. Now. We've already pretty much guessed, why hold off on the announcement?
            I've been moonlighting over at the pro thread, and I think Brian is thinking not until after Kindred. Who knows. I wonder if PTB knows either?
            sig made by me

Comment

JF and JS have been unofficially confirmed to be back in season 5. Mallozzi said something about RL on his blog (though I am surprised he can remember who she is, forgetting Teyla is around and all). Then there was a mention about JM's dreads being missing, and that they were thinking of maybe changing Ronon's hairstyle since the dreads caused issues for Jason. They were too heavy.

That leaves... AT, DH, PM & TH, DN, KS, ....
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I've been moonlighting over at the pro thread, and I think Brian is thinking not until after Kindred. Who knows. I wonder if PTB knows either?
                Yeah, I pop in over there once and awhile...they keep calling us closet pros. Silly. I think TPTB know as far as main cast, since production starts soon, I just think they're not bothering to tell us, for whatever reason. It feels a lot like they're frakking with us, intential or no, so I wish they'd stop.

Comment

Speak up, Reefgirl. You're family.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I pop in over there once and awhile...they keep calling us closet pros. Silly. I think TPTB know as far as main cast, since production starts soon, I just think they're not bothering to tell us, for whatever reason. It feels a lot like they're frakking with us, intential or no, so I wish they'd stop.
                    I do nothing in my closet It's all out in the open.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if they did revisit the story onscreen but without Torri.....
                      Didn't JM say Elizabeth would not be replaced by Carter? I never read his blog, but I'm think that's what someone who does said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Because Tapping is not coming back? O_O

Comment

WOW --you think that's at all possible???!!!
                          sig made by me

Comment

Wouldn't that be interesting if she didn't? And if they are not going to have TH back, what if they replace AT with a new female commander? What do you think the reaction would be?

Comment

I think it's too early to pop my champagne bottle? *giggle* I might even watch it.

What do you think the reaction would be?
                              Um...catastrophical?

Comment

What is Blackladder?
                                You've never heard of Blackadder, it's been the best comedy evah on British TV, here's a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackadder
                                Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                If TPTB ditch characters because they suddenly see them as unethical or incompetent, there will be no one left on SGA. Per instance, Sheppard woke up the Wraith in the first episode. Countless human beings paid the price. McKay unleashed the Replicators on the Wraith and everyone else in Lifeline. Countless human beings paid the price again. Sheppard offered some human meat to a hungry Wraith (Miller's Crossing). McKay is directly responsible for the death of a fellow scientist and the destruction of a solar system due to his ego (Trinity). McKay, Carter, etc. committed genocide against a sentient lifeform using one of them as a weapon (Be All My Sins Remember'd). And the list goes on... What does that make them? Why are they still on the show? If ethics and competence are now factors for a character to stay, please let's not single out two characters because you happen to dislike them.
                                It seems that a character isn't a character unless he/she/it's flawed but Carson breaking the Hippocratic Oath the way he did p!$$ed me off no end, probably because I work in a hospital. When I first saw Michael I immediatly thought of Dr Mengele but then that's just my opinion, besides Carson was an annoying whining mama's boy, that's also my opinion

A girl can never be as kinky as a man. It was proven scientifically . A girl does not think of sex as often as a guy . TAAAAG!!! You're IT! If I could have a custom title I would opt for "Kinkiest person on Gateworld "
                                Wanna bet you've got to get up early to shock me sonny

I'm Game

Oh don't be so sure. Girls can totally take on guys in the imagination department.

Oh yeah, I'll provide links to my fics if anyone is interested

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Speak up, Reefgirl. You're family.
                                I've been having computer problems and eating my tea, but here is my response to Integrabyte, as we say in Britain Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough

Comment

Working...
                                X