Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Reasons, stated by people, why they like Keller in S4:

1. She is very attractive.
    2. She is very HOT.
    3. She is good-looking.
    4. She is sexy.

Every argument about Keller starts with one of those phrases. If I read another feisty pro-Keller argument starting with one of those phrases I am going to use the chainsaw on my neighbour!!! God, its like puberty all over again when one has no idea what acting is, yet the best actress turns out to be the least dressed chick on the screen and the best looking.

I hear ya. I'm going to cough up a hair ball the next time I read...She's HOT! Gimmie a break!

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      You know, I could live with a Lucius episode here and there if SGA's cast was still intact.
      I would put up with a lot of things (including Carter-Sue and that other doctor who is NOT Carson) if the cast hadn't been messed with, Weir would make everything bearable.

Comment

Speaking of Keller....

Keller doesn't remind me of someone who would be a medical doctor or in the medical profession at all, let alone someone qualified to be sent to Atlantis. So what profession should Keller have since she's NOT doctor material?

Comment

I know! RED SHIRT! RED SHIRT!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
            I would put up with a lot of things (including Carter-Sue and that other doctor who is NOT Carson) if the cast hadn't been messed with, Weir would make everything bearable.
            Indeed. They messed with the only thing that was working on the show: SGA's talented cast. I've been perusing () these other threads lately, and I see these folks writing huge texts on why the cast changes are right and so forth. I happen to disagree with them, but even if they were right, you know what? I couldn't care less. I wasn't watching Atlantis because of the bright plots in the first place. I watched it because I liked the cast, especially fearless leader. If she's not there anymore, and the dynamic of the show suffers because of it, see ya!

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
            Speaking of Keller....

Keller doesn't remind me of someone who would be a medical doctor or in the medical profession at all, let alone someone qualified to be sent to Atlantis. So what profession should Keller have since she's NOT doctor material?
            Lantean cheerleader? Hey, it works for Heroes!
            sigpic

Comment

I said towards the end of s3 "as long as they have Elizabeth, John and Ronon, I don't care how crappy SGA gets I'll still watch" I think I cursed SGA. lol.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                I know! RED SHIRT! RED SHIRT!
                Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Lantean cheerleader? Hey, it works for Heroes!
                Red Shirt, Lantean cheerleader...that's funny

Comment

SGA has been barely good enough since it started, I never really liked the Wraith, but overall the show has been good enough to watch. And now they've introduced the replicators heavily into the show, how much older can it get? They were cool when the Asgard and O'Neill were fighting them, but using them now is like recycling some script that was thrown into the garbage.

I don't understand where SGA is heading, characters being written off (Wier and Beckett), and the only people left (that I like on some level) are really Sheppard and McKay! Ronon with his dumb one-liners ("We gotta get the hell out of here!") and Teyla with her feminin wisdom ("We must understand why they are doing this!") are annoying.

The show is called "Stargate" but the stargate is nothing more than a rarely used prop. The imagination, inspiration and the exploration is gone. All the villages the same, always the same forest.... honestly, I can see tracks in that forest after previous episodes they've done, they use it that much!! And it's not even supposed to be the same planet!!

And introducing Sam Carter into SGA is a insult, not only to the viewers, but also to the crew of SGA (yes, the real actors). And where the heck is she? I've seen her in only 1 or 2 episodes in Season 4?? Atlantis has a leader or not? What is this??

And they're doing those SG1 movies now. I just saw the Ark of Truth posters, and I thought "I've seen this episode before".

Do what Star Trek is doing, go off the air for 4-5 years. Hopefully they'll fill the SGA slot with some new SCIFI show.

Good luck!
                  Last edited by appel; 11 December 2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Speaking of Keller....

Puddlejumper Mechanic (nod to Kaylee in Firefly).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      There goes this 'Save character' campaign

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      He's going to search and rescue for the hair gel. Michael stole and used it thus it'll become an epic story of Sheppard without The Hair (c)(r)(tm) versus a Michael possessed by The Hair (c)(r)(tm).

Meanwhile on Atlantis Rodney is dealing with his own problems. He used the miracle nanites, some Wraith DNA and an Ancient device capable of calling the souls of people from the nether realm to recreate Beckett using a blood sample. Unfortunately Beckett II has escaped and joined up with Koyla who in turn is in league with Michael who in turn is loyal ally of Cambo, who is pissed that his show got canned.

After 45 minutes of plot twits and juvenile humour with some attempts to create darker characters, it turns out that Anubis is behind it all!

How will it all end?! Season 5 will give the answer.

I think I should return to finishing the Chronicles of Stargate stories.
                      Hehehe

That is the most ridiculous shocked look I've ever seen.... And the Oscar goes to.....
                      Thank you *accepts Oscar*. I wouldn't be here without the people, who posted this screencap in the first place and of course without the TPTBs, who replaced Elixir-cooking turtle man for Whining baby and I also have to thank Jewel Staite for the lovely way she portrays Whining baby

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                      Puddlejumper Mechanic (nod to Kaylee in Firefly).
                      ... under Scruffy genius for good measure

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Thank you *accepts Oscar*. I wouldn't be here without the people, who posted this screencap in the first place and of course without the TPTBs, who replaced Elixir-cooking turtle man for Whining baby and I also have to thank Jewel Staite for the lovely way she portrays Whining baby

... under Scruffy genius for good measure
                        Amen to that if there was some decent smut in Atlantis I might be persuaded to watch again. Do TPTB really expect us to believe there's no sex in Atlantis, yes I know about Teyla but what with TPTB's penchant for rehashing old scripts I'm half expecting an 'Immaculate Conception' plot to arrive, who knows she might be carrying the next Darth Vader

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Amen to that if there was some decent smut in Atlantis I might be persuaded to watch again. Do TPTB really expect us to believe there's no sex in Atlantis, yes I know about Teyla but what with TPTB's penchant for rehashing old scripts I'm half expecting an 'Immaculate Conception' plot to arrive, who knows she might be carrying the next Darth Vader
                          Picture manipulation for Darth Reef:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Picture manipulation for Darth Reef:
                            Spoiler:
                            The ANTIs are one crazy bunch!!!! Nice one

Comment

I'd rather pretend Lucius never existed thank you very much.
                              Lucius, the Lynn Minmei of Stargate?
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

to be honest, I really liked story-arc involving Vala and Adria birth. It was the best thing I've seen on Stargate. TPTB introduced interesting enemy, it was a dark story. But it won't happen in SGA. I believe her child will be annoying little Athosian. I still hope some hungry wraith will find Teyla's new boyfriend (Canal) and later her baby and eat them
                                DINNER TIME!!!
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X