Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must confess I'm not very anti tonight. Indifferent, yes. I suppose that's even worse than being anti, eh?

Anyway, there you go:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      ooo busy night...
      Yes, somewhat... Sister's b'day party, watch episodes and just thunk over Claire. *nods* I'm having heaps of fun.

And now I'm off to lalaland cause I have to get back up in 4,5 hours for class... That's gonna hurt.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        I must confess I'm not very anti tonight. Indifferent, yes. I suppose that's even worse than being anti, eh?

Anyway, there you go:

LOL, the opposite of love is indifference, so yeah, it's worse, but whatever, at this point I can't muster enough energy to do/feel/say much of anything, bleh!.

ETA: OMFG!, I'd forgotten tomorrow is SATURDAY!, which means I get new Bleach, Gundam 00 and EF, GLEEEEEEEE!.

Comment

I'll be on a mission to save David Nykl from some mercenaries. And my Padawan and Assassin droid are going to be there too

Comment

Going on a girlie shopping jaunt with my daughter, then she'll want to watch repeats of Top Gear or any motor race that's on TV. My Petrolhead Baby is back

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              I'm not going to start a debate here 'cause this is hardly the place, but just read carefully what Mr. Howe said, and you'll see the light. BTW, have you seen season 4's live ratings without the 'same-day DVR viewing' anywhere? Those numbers are supposed to be even lower than what Sci Fi Wire has been releasing.
              It's not Mr. Howe's words in that article that are important. It's the voice of the advertising executive when she said:

“Anybody can spin the data to make themselves look good,” says Shari Anne Brill, senior VP, director of programming for media buying agency Carat. “We have headaches over here from this—permanent ones.”
              In the transaction between network and advertising agency, the person selling (Howe) has more incentive to spin than the person buying (Brill).

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                In the transaction between network and advertising agency, the person selling (Howe) has more incentive to spin than the person buying (Brill).
                I feel for them. The ratings thread has given me enough migraines in the last few months, I suppose Brill and her colleagues have reached a critical point.

Comment

They can spin it any way they like to make themselves feel better, we're not interested in that, we don't need to spin it when it's pretty simple, the ratings for the current SGA-1 episodes are at its lowest in the history of Stargate; 0.9, 1.0 and 1.1. They've never been that
                  low before (except for Sunday and we know why that happened) and these are brand new episodes, never aired before! People lost interest, the show isn't giving them what they want from it. The cast changes didn't help (Joe F. agrees), they turned off many people.
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    The cast changes didn't help (Joe F. agrees), they turned off many people.
                    Do you think they'll ever admit that?, this show is practically bleeding out rating points, and tptb are still proudly claiming that "this week's ratings have raised, by a half a point, and this is the BEST season EVAH! the BEST I tell u, IN YAH FACE HATERZ!".

Comment

Well, no one can fix a problem by denying it exists. They need to set their priorities straight, or else.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello there lovely gang. How are you tonight? Still very anti? I know I am! *grins vickedly*

It's good to be back.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                          Do you think they'll ever admit that?, this show is practically bleeding out rating points, and tptb are still proudly claiming that "this week's ratings have raised, by a half a point, and this is the BEST season EVAH! the BEST I tell u, IN YAH FACE HATERZ!".
                          Yeah, still waiting for that to happen. They got another season, deserved or not, they have a chance to at least try to correct their mistakes. The first step would be to hire Torri and Paul again and get rid of those who contributed nothing to the show, not what TPTB expected from them - the ratings.

*off to watch TRW*
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Yeah, still waiting for that to happen. They got another season, deserved or not, they have a chance to at least try to correct their mistakes. The first step would be to hire Torri and Paul again and get rid of those who contributed nothing to the show, not what TPTB expected from them - the ratings.

*off to watch TRW*

Hear hear!

*off to watch Farscape*
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Hello there lovely gang. How are you tonight? Still very anti? I know I am! *grins vickedly*

It's good to be back.
                              Still here and anti

*off to watch TRW*
                              Get rid of those who contributed nothing to the show? <mod ship...the snipped comment actually sounds like rather inappropriate comments>
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 24 November 2007, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Still anti and still watching motor shows with my daughter

Comment

Working...
                                X