Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'm back to cleaning therapy. Washing curtains and ironing them with spray starch just like Mama used to do. Pressing that hot iron down on the fabric is very satisfying. When this is over I'll have the cleanest house in the whole US of A.
    I just moved so I've got a lot to take my frustrations out on. Bizarre side note - the dog next door really likes me. Her name is Sam (no joke). LOL

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    My therapy consists of watching the first season of SeaQuest DSV on DVD. Goddess, that was one awesome show. *sigh*

Anyway, I was thinking about something earlier. We van't all give up on season 4. If we do, who's going to criticize it if it indeed turns out to be bad. If only the pro's remain TPTB may think they did the best thing ever.

It's a catch-22, but I'm willing to volunteer and sacrifice myself to the greater good of Atlantis-That-Was.
    I'll be with you and SR. They need anti input, right? I've stayed to the bitter end of some of my shows over the years. It will interesting to see where this one ranks in the end.

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    but most is turning in to season 4 crap... its going to be hard to find soon
    Not what I'm writing. I usually don't use a time frame in relation to the show so hey, Team Atlantis is alive and kicking in my fanfic!

nobody *looks around*

Funny you should say that. I watched an old X-Files today that I don't remember seeing and lo and behold an SGA commercial came on. A remix of all the others with the "ELIZABETH!" John line and the "sexy aliens" Rodney line. It finished with what looked like a new promo still that was a composite of mostly Rodney, John, Sam, then a smaller Keller and Ronon waaayyy in the back. No Teyla. What's up with that? It just gets weirder.
    Didn't you hear? Teyla's getting the most character development this year...
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

nobody *looks around*

Funny you should say that. I watched an old X-Files today that I don't remember seeing and lo and behold an SGA commercial came on. A remix of all the others with the "ELIZABETH!" John line and the "sexy aliens" Rodney line. It finished with what looked like a new promo still that was a composite of mostly Rodney, John, Sam, then a smaller Keller and Ronon waaayyy in the back. No Teyla. What's up with that? It just gets weirder.
      Good lord, you noticed that too? I was like what they hey?! Whassup w/ Ronon man hanging around the gate? What are they planning for him?

I want to watch Season 4 - but I am scared.
      sig made by me

Comment

I'm back to cleaning therapy. Washing curtains and ironing them with spray starch just like Mama used to do. Pressing that hot iron down on the fabric is very satisfying. When this is over I'll have the cleanest house in the whole US of A.
        SR you need more cleaning therapy, come right on over

To keep it on topic I feel like they're starting to recycle stories. And I know you all have been saying that a long time now.
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Good lord, you noticed that too? I was like what they hey?! Whassup w/ Ronon man hanging around the gate? What are they planning for him?

I want to watch Season 4 - but I am scared.
          Then those of us watching will be scared together. Safety in numbers.
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

PM me the place to be... please?
            i'll do it asap!

If you would start a community or board on the whole fanfic thing, I'd join in the blink of an eye, or faster even.
            awwww well what would everyone like?... LJ or independent or suggestions?

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            Not what I'm writing. I usually don't use a time frame in relation to the show so hey, Team Atlantis is alive and kicking in my fanfic
            (((((((HUGS))))))))

I miss McBarr
            Last edited by parisindy; 27 August 2007, 07:06 PM.
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              So who wants the thrapy thread? I know some great denial techniques!!
              Do share, just curious, I don't think I would want to use them. lol

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Oh I don't vare about the lurkers. Let them know that I am truly untrue fan of SGA but a very angry Weir fan. Which makes me even worse SGA fan, but I so don't care.
              Same here.

My therapy consists of watching the first season of SeaQuest DSV on DVD. Goddess, that was one awesome show. *sigh*
              I used to watch it when it was on TV here. I agree, great show in s1 - until the new direction the producers wanted the show to take and the cast changes, sounds familiar? it got cancelled soon after in the middle of a season.

Anyway, I was thinking about something earlier. We van't all give up on season 4. If we do, who's going to criticize it if it indeed turns out to be bad. If only the pro's remain TPTB may think they did the best thing ever.
              That's one of the reasons I'm still here, I'll watch the Liz episodes, certainly not the rest, not interested. It could be interesting when new people join our thread once the season starts.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
              Didn't you hear? Teyla's getting the most character development this year...
              LOL

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              SR you need more cleaning therapy, come right on over

To keep it on topic I feel like they're starting to recycle stories. And I know you all have been saying that a long time now.
              It's time to call it quits when you run out of creative ideas... or when most of your creative ideas consist of eliminating the characters.

I miss McBarr
              is he really gone? I hope not, not yet.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Still here and very anti.
                sigpic

Comment

i'll do it asap!
                  Thanks for the PM.

awwww well what would everyone like?... LJ or independent or suggestions?
                  Anti's, listen up!!

If there should be a safe haven where fanfic consists of the happy season 1 to 3, and no Carter as leader, and no Keller as Chief of Medicine. Where would you like this safe haven to be...

LiveJournal or a message board/forum?
                  Which do you think would be the easiest.

I don't mind either. I live on LJ and I have plenty of boards/forums to visit and there's always room for more.
                  Last edited by Falcon Horus; 28 August 2007, 07:55 AM.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Still here and very anti.
                    Whew! Glad you're still here. I had a duck and run moment myself yesterday but decided to stay around just to annoy certain people.

I couldn't find one of a loud-mouthed old lady, but this will do.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

McBarr, Glad to see you're still around. Stay here for the same reason SR is choosing to.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        McBarr, Glad to see you're still around. Stay here for the same reason SR is choosing to.
                        There 'ya go. Actually, someone who shall remain nameless convinced me that I was just too hopelessly addicted to give up now. I embrace my addiction. There is no rehab I'm afraid.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm so over the show, I just like being anti now. I won't be even tempted to watch the eps without Liz, Carter turns me off too much.

Comment

[QUOTE=Falcon Horus;7044262]
                            i'll do it asap![/quote

Thanks for the PM.

Anti's, listen up!!

If there should be a safe haven where fanfic consists of the happy season 1 to 3, and no Carter as leader, and no Keller as Chief of Medicine. Where would you like this safe haven to be...

LiveJournal or a message board/forum?
                            Which do you think would be the easiest.

I don't mind either. I live on LJ and I have plenty of boards/forums to visit and there's always room for more.
                            i prefer LJ but would go anywhere where sga remains true to its origins. just give me a heads up and ill be there ready and willing
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Whew! Glad you're still here. I had a duck and run moment myself yesterday but decided to stay around just to annoy certain people.

I couldn't find one of a loud-mouthed old lady, but this will do.
                              Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                              No retreat, no surrender.
                              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=stclare;7044358]

i prefer LJ but would go anywhere where sga remains true to its origins. just give me a heads up and ill be there ready and willing
                                Count me in too!

Comment

Working...
                                X