No announcement yet.

Michael (218)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had Ronan done nothing, Michael still woulda found out the truth. He had already suspected something was wrong just by the way everybody was looking at him.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Brilliant! One hive turning other hives into humans would incite a huge civil war, and get the Wraith off our backs for some time. The Wraith would be so busy trying to feed off each other that we would have plenty of time trying to find a new method to defeat the survivors.
      SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I hope they do tell the wraith because that would put earth at a constant threat but I think pretty much hitted in allies that they would be keeping the knowlege to themselves but how do they exspect to take an entire galexy on is beyound me , may a little bit over confident , just like every other enemy we have encounter, over confident and arrogent.

Comment

Perhaps this one ship is coming to steal the retrovirus, and then turn one Wraith into a human. The other Wraith would then instruct this one to walk into Atlantis and find the location of Earth in the database. It's a simple undercover operation.
          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
            Perhaps this one ship is coming to steal the retrovirus, and then turn one Wraith into a human. The other Wraith would then instruct this one to walk into Atlantis and find the location of Earth in the database. It's a simple undercover operation.
            I doubt it. In the commercial we saw a clip of a scene where the Wraith are asking for the retro-virus then another scene where Sheppard is saying if the Wraith want to kill each other we should let them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
              I doubt it. In the commercial we saw a clip of a scene where the Wraith are asking for the retro-virus then another scene where Sheppard is saying if the Wraith want to kill each other we should let them.
              It would certainly be possible for the Wraith to lie. They could say they want it to cure themselves or to use on other Wraith,and then use it to infiltrate Atlantis instead. Or they could intend to use it to cure themselves,and then find that it doesn't change their need to feed on humans, and then infiltrate Atlantis. There probably is some sort of Anceint tech though than can detect a humanized Wraith, but maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
                Brilliant! One hive turning other hives into humans would incite a huge civil war, and get the Wraith off our backs for some time. The Wraith would be so busy trying to feed off each other that we would have plenty of time trying to find a new method to defeat the survivors.
                Yea, I hadn't seen (next week's) previews until this past Friday. I'm just going to do the sensible thing and wait.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

This is a perfect example of the dark aspects I was looking forward to in this show. Trinneer was excellent. Loved his performance.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Other than both episodes with Michael in it being brilliantly well done. I have to say that Michael has swiftly become one of my all time favorite characters. It's a character that NEEDS to stay in the series. Let him continue in the next season. He's by far the deepest and most devious of all the Wraith...because he's a wraith who hates the way he is...but in a way accepts it.
                    It feels good to be alive.
                    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Yeah i love Michael and i hope we see him alot in season 3.
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Oh you sooo know & are gonna get it on!
                        He was sooo protective of her in this ep (granted micheal was a wraith) and every ep after this one in season 2! My fav Atlantis couples are + & + , though I miss to bits ronon does kick wraith hiny!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
                        No1 Spacemunky!!
                        MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

i really like this episode...and Conner Trinner was not bad......I haven't seen him until 'Michael'...I hope he will be in season 3 again...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                            i really like this episode...and Conner Trinner was not bad......I haven't seen him until 'Michael'...I hope he will be in season 3 again...
                            He will...at least two episodes. Was nice to see him in this episode being able to stretch his acting muscles. Back on 'Enterprise', his character was quite one-dimensional IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                              He will...at least two episodes. Was nice to see him in this episode being able to stretch his acting muscles. Back on 'Enterprise', his character was quite one-dimensional IMO.
                              oh thats cool......

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                                Actually, he was mine and my sister's favorite character back on STE. That's why we were very optimistic when we found out that he would be playing Michael.
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X