No announcement yet.

Michael (218)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt pity for michael. he was left with little choices after what the atlantis team did to him ! he could never be fully accept as a human nor as a wraith. and i noticed history has repeated abit... it was actually the ancients who created the wraith (i think) and that turned into a disaster ! and then the atlantis team decided to play god and then they made michael who ecame a hybrid and then made other hybrids and launched an attack upon atlantis, nearly succeeding. see ? just random thinking
    sigpic

Comment

The most cruel episode, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by luzestelar View Post
        The most cruel episode, IMO.
        How so?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i watched this again and still liked it
          sigpic

Comment

As others have stated, I too felt sorry for Michael to begin with, but as he developed as a character, his true 'wraithness' came out and he just wanted to rule the universe.

However, this was a truely awesome episode and presented us (the viewers) with a moral conundrum. Very good!

Comment

i agree.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                How so?
                The message I got from Michael is saying: it is OK to torment a living sentient being if you feel you have a good excuse. Personally, I'm very disturbed by this.

Comment

this an episode i need to see again
                  sigpic

Comment

I think the reason this episode made us stop and think so much is because it shows the duplicity of human-kind. We love to feel morally superior, but we're really not. We're all just trying to survive, and sometimes that includes taking advantage of 'lesser' beings.

Comment

i agree with that
                      sigpic

Comment

hey there,
                        just watched Michael.. and wow.... THIS u can call gritterier and darkier... its and awesome episode and i really felt for michael. in this episode i hated shepperd.... but i guess its just his military thing that pops out sometimes! great episode!! never boring for a sec... and beckett was the only person who thought it was wrong.. or said it out lout with ronan.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol i agree with all that. i like how beckett was the only one to voice that this is wrong.
                          sigpic

Comment

I did not like the premise of what they did. I guess you could argue that in effect the wraith were still a bug, but to me this went totally against what medicine is. I felt the actors portrayed their characters well.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

while i agree with the general consensus that what they did to michael was immoral it should be noted that michael himself was no better since he was planning to use it on enemy hives
                              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Well, I know that "Michael" played in Star Trek as Commander Tucker. But I have seen all episodes in SGA. Michael is gonna be top evil.
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X