No announcement yet.

The Lost Boys (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the hit and run tactics they use it complements the Atlantis teams way of over thinking out. It also will give the Wraith a second enemy that is more of a threat then the Genii who I think have the prevebial bark but no bite.
    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
      Finally i got to see the whole ep at 5 AM
      Well, what'd you think?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

No way
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
          Loved this ep, The final scenes were very reminicent of Rising Part two with Col. Sumner. Shepp looked pretty worried as in "ive seen this before". Cant wait to see how he's gona get out of this one.
          Either Sheppard was terrified, or having an asthma attack. And the only character with asthma got a goa'uld of his very own. I'm confused. I thought his name was Dr. Lee the archaelogist, that stood in for Daniel upon occasion, but now they have a Dr. Lee that's one of Carter's scientists.

Comment

i like the idea of the lost boys but for them to be a real threat to the wraith they would need more memebers which i think is why they are on the hive i think there is a hidden motive to maybe save some of the people that were caputred then kill some wraith and use them to get more supersoliders. but that is the only way that they can be a real threat other than hunting parties that would just annoy the wraith. And as u can tell from the end of the eps that they can't match up to the wraith just yet. but a story arc with them over a couple of seasons with an espiode here and there wouldn't be so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mgbland
              Either Sheppard was terrified, or having an asthma attack. And the only character with asthma got a goa'uld of his very own. I'm confused. I thought his name was Dr. Lee the archaelogist, that stood in for Daniel upon occasion, but now they have a Dr. Lee that's one of Carter's scientists.
              I think Sheppard is probably terrified. He did see Col Sumner in Rising. Who would want to go through such a painful, life taking situation. Plus he may be worried they could find out about Atlantis from him.
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by DTDSMA
                Lt. Ford unfortunately wouldn't take accountability for his mistakes and wanted to 'blame' Shepherd for his own wrong doing.
                It's not that Ford wouldn't, it's that Ford couldn't. He's under the influence of a Wraith psychotropic enzyme.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

The lost boys are kind of like sg-1 was when we first started against the gouald. the hit and run, annoyance that they started out as.
                  Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

theyre still out of control imo so i doubt they will become allies. i just thought this while writing, maybe they will be in it again in the episode 'Allies'

Comment

Probably not a good message to the send to the youngins...drug use for performance enhancement.

I think I could take one more episode before I got sick of them.

Originally posted by spg_1983
                      oh god please, the episode was bad enough with out having them all the time.
                      I agree.

In particular, I'm starting to find Ford's character deeply annoying. I'm beginning to lose patience with his story arc and his inability to be a man. He should face up to his own shortcomings and stop acting like some insecure adolescent seeking approval.

Comment

God no! I really don't want to see this bunch of junkies again.

Comment

Originally posted by jash
                          The lost boys are kind of like sg-1 was when we first started against the gouald. the hit and run, annoyance that they started out as.
                          Except they're drugged up, have no sense of tactics, and don't give a toss about each other. The drugs have gone to their heads and turned them into power-tripping loose cannons. I'd rather they drag Ford back and get him into detox, to protect their military secrets.

Comment

i really don't want to see them again
                            My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Well, what'd you think?
                              i loved it it was well worth getting up
                              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                                Probably not a good message to the send to the youngins...drug use for performance enhancement.

I think I could take one more episode before I got sick of them.

I agree.

In particular, I'm starting to find Ford's character deeply annoying. I'm beginning to lose patience with his story arc and his inability to be a man. He should face up to his own shortcomings and stop acting like some insecure adolescent seeking approval.
                                I agree completely. I was intrigued by Ford's new storyline at first. However, adding the other characters on the enzyme has cheapened the arc into nothing more than a blatant sterioid allegory for me. I still can't get over how eagerly his followers wanted to take a drug from some psychotic stranger in a crumby bar. I don't hate or dislike Ford by any stretch of the imagination. I'm merely disappointed in the direction they appear to be taking his character. It feels like such wasted potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X