Conversion (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by placid View Post
    My question.. the pane of glass in Weir's office was completely smashed by Sheppard. How is it repaired?

C'mon now. We're not supposed to think of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
      I always find it interesting that they will do anything to rescue Sheppard or one of the main guys. I know that they're the lead characters and can't die, ergo, the writers will do crazy stuff to save them, unrealistic or not. But Walker and Steven's deaths were a bit of a shock- not really sad, because I didn't know them, but still, two men died in the effort to save Sheppard, and they didn't even succeed in that attempt. In other episodes, they go to unbelievable lengths to save someone, sacrificing another one or two or more convenient 'red-shirts' to do so. Like Griffin in 'Grace Under Pressure', poor guy. I actually liked him.
      The death of minor characters is glossed over quickly. That's generally pretty common in most shows, but in this case it seemed really trivialised. I mean, at the end you're left with the feeling that all is well, and it's a happy ending. Yet two guys died to save one!

The correct phrase should be "Never leave a main character behind."

Comment

this episode was so good because Sheppard turned into part aratus bug and they had to send him into the cave to get the eggs so that he wouldent turn completley...... ahhhhh good times!
        sigpic
        Ronon: "If you kill the wraith before i do, i kill you."
        Sheppard: "What if he kills you first?"
        Ronon: "Well then kill ya him..."

Comment

Sorry, If this has been discussed, but 18 pages is a bit much to read...

Doesd anyone else think it's odd, since time is such a major factor in John's condition, that nobody suggested putting him into the stasis chamber or using the damaged Wraith dart to dematerialize him until the problem could be dealt with?

Comment

Originally posted by LennyLen View Post
            Sorry, If this has been discussed, but 18 pages is a bit much to read...

Doesd anyone else think it's odd, since time is such a major factor in John's condition, that nobody suggested putting him into the stasis chamber or using the damaged Wraith dart to dematerialize him until the problem could be dealt with?
            they wouldn't of known what kind of effect the stasis pod would work on a human is being transformed into a wraith type figure. it could of made things worse

but the damaged wraith dart was probably a bigger risk considering it is damaged n all haha but it would of been better if they brought up the options and then explained why they would/wouldn't of worked.

amazing episode though.

Comment

not the best episode, enjoyed sheppard being the bad guy so to speak

Comment

nah did not like it, only the character interactions but plotwise it was meh.... i felt sorry for caldwell though, he seems to like weir.... well.... whatever. 4/10
                sigpic

Comment

i like this episode it is a fantastic episode
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually liked this episode, especially this little interaction between Shep and Teyla .

Comment

i like that to lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed seeing the transformation from Shep to buggy Shep, and how it was affecting his mind. I though JF did a fantastic job.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Dr. Wier and Caldwell had great dialog in this episode.
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end...

Comment

This is another episode that smacks strongly of a remake of one of the SG1 episodes, in my opinion. I was sitting here watching going "Didn't we already do this with Teal'c?" Still, it was a good episode and I enjoyed it. The makeup for the transformation was pretty fantastic, I thought, and JF did a great job of acting.
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic
                            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

One of my favorites but I like Sheppy what can I say?
                              sigpic

Comment

Sheppard's bug makeup is rather stunning. Poor guy, he almost went the way Ford did.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X