No announcement yet.

The Brotherhood (116)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care for this episode. I think it's the weakest of Season One. I just think the Genii are very boring, and Kolya isn't much of a villain!

Comment

I'm just getting into Atlantis so bear with me, but continuity errors really drive me nuts. Rodney's coat is off, then on, then off, then on. Crazy how they missed that. Someone in wardrobe should have had to stay in at recess over that.

Comment

i would have gone to the gate as fast as possible and got them to dial in and send in jumpers, and teams to track down the ZPM, none of this leave it alone crud

Comment

lol, Rodney just doesn't know when to be quiet. I felt this episode had merit. I like the Genii as an enemy at this stage, and I felt Sheppard showed the difference between himself & Kolya when he didn't kill him.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

I hate the Gennii.......They're nothing more then criminals and thugs......... Just cheap and nasty.

As for the ZPM thing if it was really that important why didn't they just go back with a squad of troops and get it off that annoying woman...... I don't get that. I would have done that.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

dart cannon to the windshield = epic win
              I hate the Gennii.......They're nothing more then criminals and thugs......... Just cheap and nasty.
              theyre a formerly advanced race that has actually shown a desire to survive/retaliate and keep some element of technology (seems to be a negative trait in sga), you cant expect pegasus groups to be as nice and happy as those in the milky way

neither the wraith nor the races that resist them are evil as a whole
              Last edited by asdf1239; 16 April 2010, 11:52 PM.
              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Another Genii episode with double-crossing and even more double-crossing! First the Genii show up, then the natives refuse to give up the ZPM. I didn't see that coming at all and thought it was a very nice plot twist. Too bad they didn't get that ZPM, but it would have made the imminent Wraith attack much less threatening.
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I normally don't like episodes with the Genii but this one is good. Poor Markham though.
                  sigpic

Comment

This one was pretty good, loved the double-crossing twist at the end.
                    sigpic

Comment

why didn't they cloak the jumpers when they went to intercept the dart?

Comment

Originally posted by caribsci View Post
                        why didn't they cloak the jumpers when they went to intercept the dart?
                        That's a good question. Did they know about the cloak at this point in the series?

I love episodes with puzzles, so this is a great episode for me. The Genii are a worthy adversary - sometimes uncomfortably like some of the societies on earth.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I enjoyed this ep. I was watching the special features and they said they were aiming for an Indiana Jones type of feel with it. I think they pulled it off. I loved the look on Shep's face when the ZPM pops out of the wall.

Comment

I really hated that woman who took away their ZPM "...this is how it must be..." Oh for ****s sake just shoot her in the face and take the ZPM. Why does the Atlantis team always have to be so nicy-nice.

Comment

So you want to committ murder and larceny just to make our lives easier?
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                                That's a good question. Did they know about the cloak at this point in the series?.
                                Yes they did.. Shep found it at the start of the show in rising when Wier mentioned they are not authorized to make a rescue attempt unless there was a tactical advantage.. Which is when shep found the cloak function.

Comment

Working...
                                X