Letters From Pegasus (117)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    That 'feeding from the planet' is an interesting thought. We know that hives 'rest on planets' when the wraith hybernate, perhaps there is more to that than meets the eye..
    They really have to make an episode about this.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Which beam would that be you're talking about?
      big blue one, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepperd View Post
        big blue one, right?
        Ah, okay...I was slightly confused. Probably due to some brain-frying, from standing in the sun too long.

Comment

Ah, okay...I was slightly confused. Probably due to some brain-frying, from standing in the sun too long.
          Sorry, let you feel confused, that is my guess, so don't blame yourself. maybe you are right

Comment

Originally posted by Shepperd View Post
            ...maybe you are right
            Or you might be right. As long as they don't somewhere explain this, all we can do really is speculate.

Comment

Or you might be right. As long as they don't somewhere explain this, all we can do really is speculate.
              indeed.

Comment

you know after all this time i still look at this as one of the best episodes of the whole series
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  you know after all this time i still look at this as one of the best episodes of the whole series
                  Yup, I can pretty much agree with that.

Comment

One thing that I hate about this episode is we never do find out what that Wraith beam was
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      One thing that I hate about this episode is we never do find out what that Wraith beam was
                      I thought it was explained on JM's blog, can't remember what it was though.

But I like to think it was the ship sucking the planet from energy - they have to fly on something right?

Comment

Well I wasn't part of fandom at the time so thanks
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          it's stargate what do you expect
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I like this episode
                            but i find the john/teyla/ culling bit sad and intense which i guess is the point
                            does anyone else out there still enjoy the old seasons?
                            Security clearance - zelinka
                            SGA is cool.

Cancellation is not

Comment

Originally posted by ellabooray View Post
                              does anyone else out there still enjoy the old seasons?
                              The old seasons which are the best in my humble opinion, season 4 and 5 pale considerably in their wake, are being enjoyed ever and always.

Comment

I love this ep so much just because of what Rodney is saying when he records himself on tape.

Rodney: I once got mono kissing a girl in Algebra club. I missed an entire month of school. The kiss was...something so I'm sure it was worth it. Cute blonde. I always liked blondes, especially with the short hair. Sam Carter, this is for you. The torch is still burning, soo to be extinguised... I'll go out to say that your probbly the hottest scientist I've ever worked for. Ford! Um, cut all that, please?

I don't think I got it all right, but it makes me smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X