• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kolya rules

Comment

fight scene between teyla and sora...yummy

Comment

Liked to see Sheppard in action on this episode!
        My blog:Nuno Barreto's Blog

Comment

WOW! Amazing episode! LOVED it!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Yep, this episode is still one of the best in the Atlantis series.

I believe this episode would have made an excellent season final.

I think this episode was original too. I couldn't tell what was going to happen next, or guess the ending. Good stuff!

Also, Am I the only one who thinks Sora is incredibly hot?

Comment

I watched it the other day, I agree that its quite original, but its not as entertaining as it use to be.

Comment

A brilliant conclusion to The Storm. I loved Sheppard in this episode. I could really see his anguish when he thought Weir was dead and the resulting anger and how he focused it into his efforts to save McKay and Atlantis. I thought McKay showed a strength of character, but somehow Weir seemed nondescript.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  Yep, this episode is still one of the best in the Atlantis series.

I believe this episode would have made an excellent season final.

I think this episode was original too. I couldn't tell what was going to happen next, or guess the ending. Good stuff!

Also, Am I the only one who thinks Sora is incredibly hot?
                  no your not the only one who thinks that

Comment

I love this episode! It is probably my favorite so far. I loved seeing Sheppard in action, and Teyla's fight scene was pretty sweet too. It was also neat to see Dr. Weir under pressure - and not just pressure for those she commands, but personal pressure and danger. The tsunami at the end was pretty spectacular, too. Loved the whole thing!
                    Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic
                    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I love how Sheppy saves the day
                      sigpic

Comment

Sheppard should have shot Koyla in the head in be done with him but shot him in the arm for the next time we see him which we did

Comment

I'm currently watching SGA for the first time on Netflix (yay Netflix!) and I have to say that this episode (and the one before, The Storm) was a great episode. Loved how Shep was basically commandoing it the entire time. Great stuff. Looking forward to watching the rest of the series!

Comment

Cool ep, even if I half wished Teyla had killed Sora. That girl's trouble.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                              A brilliant conclusion to The Storm. I loved Sheppard in this episode. I could really see his anguish when he thought Weir was dead and the resulting anger and how he focused it into his efforts to save McKay and Atlantis. I thought McKay showed a strength of character, but somehow Weir seemed nondescript.
                              I don't agree about Weir - she showed grace under pressure. She kept McKay from going completely nuts and did what she had to do to protect Atlantis.

Originally posted by Playtime20 View Post
                              Sheppard should have shot Koyla in the head in be done with him but shot him in the arm for the next time we see him which we did
                              I disagree - killing a worthy adversary off too soon means he can't come back and cause more trouble.
                              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                                I don't agree about Weir - she showed grace under pressure. She kept McKay from going completely nuts and did what she had to do to protect Atlantis.
                                I'm with you mathpiglet! She totally was on top of her game.... But I mostly love how Sheppard was worried about Weir!

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                                I disagree - killing a worthy adversary off too soon means he can't come back and cause more trouble.
                                There's always a way with Sci - Fi!

Comment

Working...
                                X