No announcement yet.

Underground (108)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why Rodney carried a P90 in this episode, especially since he didn't acrry one in the subsequent episodes, such as Home and The Defiant One. The scientists generally only carry such weapons when they are going into a hostile environment. All they thought they were doing was negotiating for food.

Just a curiosity...
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find a transcript of 'Underground'?
      Last edited by GatetheWay; 14 February 2005, 07:37 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        Does anyone know where I can fine a transcript of 'Underground'?
        Try this.

I read transcripts here but have never checked for Underground. However, the bandwidth was exceeded as I posted this. It should return eventually.

http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.net/html/index.php

Comment

Looks like the DanielFriendly site has changed to:

http://www.scifigate.net

Comment

Thanks kris! Google kept on giving me that other site and it wasn't working. But now I have my transcript thank you for helping me.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Thanks kris! Google kept on giving me that other site and it wasn't working. But now I have my transcript thank you for helping me.
              You're welcome. I like reading the transcripts - have to put a lot of your imagination into it, then check out the hundreds of screen captures. What's really weird is, when I finally see the episode, it feels like I already saw it in places. Deja vu!

Amazing the human mind.

I have also come to appreciate more the actors giving life to the lines and also the writers whose dialogue is so precise and has the perfect "ring" to it for realism.

Comment

Really like Mckay and how calmly he was talking about Atomic bombs and how Sheppard was reacting to it. Nice move also by Sheppard with the cloaked ships.

Comment

This was a good ep., with some nice touches. I liked the de-cloaking PJ moment.

I'm not sure that the Genii have any real staying power as bad guys, though.
                  sigpic

Comment

~Whoo someone else we've pissed off, we should really warns other species, anyone noticed a trend how the Tauri always seem to annoy other species

Other than that good episode

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                      ~Whoo someone else we've pissed off, we should really warns other species, anyone noticed a trend how the Tauri always seem to annoy other species
                      That's genetic. other than that we are a nice bunch of people of Earth.

Comment

i loved the genii and how evil they are. imo this episode was good. i wasn't expecting there to be two jumpers cloaked at the end.

Comment

The start of the genii they might just be a more formidable enemy then the wraith themselfs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by derrickh

And if Teyla is gonna tag along, then maybe she should learn when not to go telling everyone exactly who woke up the bad guys. You could almost see that Shepard wanted to put her on the first puddle jumper back the farmville. And what is with her trying to save the feeder mouse in the Wraith ship? She couldn't figure out that dragging that guy back would slow them down and alert all the bad guys? And guess what Teyla, you signed on to a plan that would NUKE all of these ships. And unless you planned on hoping the Wraith would let you pack all of these people into busses I doubt they would survive the blast. Plus...PLUS she was all for dragging back the feeder mouse but when her partner got stunned, she bolted. She didn't call for help and try to hold off the single Wraith. She didn't go get help and say, 'Hey, we got a man who needs help. Remember when I saved Shepard after he got shot? We should do the same for this new ally'. Nope. She waited until she got back to the ship and said 'oh by the way, your son in law got shot and I left him. Time to go.' Teyla just peeves me because it seems she abandoned her people. Teal'c did basically the same thing but some how when he did it, it was kinda honorable. Teyla just seems like she wanted to move out of the trailer park and into the comfy suburbs of Atlantis... and that aint cool.

D
                            I know that hardly anybody is reading these season 1 episode threads by now, and this quote is from years ago, but I just want to post up my thoughts about Teyla's actions in this episode now I have watched it again just after watching Letters from Pegasus - I wonder if Teyla could have done more to try to save Tyrus, but didn't because she thought he deserved to be killed by the Wraith for shooting the prisoner? She says to him something like, "You're not the man I thought you were" and it kind of reminds me of LfP.
                            Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

What's lfp?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                                What's lfp?

Letter From Pegasus

TEAM LOVE

Comment

Working...
                                X