No announcement yet.

Underground (108)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O thanks so much it all makes sense now.

(And I am reading them)
    sigpic

Comment

"yeah sure we are prisoners and give willingly informations away... oh and you really want to attac the enemies?" And if not..well it doesn't bother the 'lantians anyway

In the episode McKay actually funny exspecially in the scene where they skip the havest ceremony*hehe*), Shep has really no idea what he's doing, Weir is the only reasonable here and Ford is backround decoration.

Colm Meaney is grat in here !(really has something from the the mirrow O'Brian ) uuh and we see Sora the firts time, cuty!
      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I really liked this episode. I'm torn about the Genii. Interesting to see how they have worked to defeat the Wraith, but they are SO ruthless. Can't imagine they will ever be allied with Atlantis since they can't really be trusted, so I can only imagine they are going to be getting in the way in the future. (Please - no spoilers. I'm plodding along from the beginning of the series.)

Love Colm Meaney, but I wished he was playing a nice guy.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Must remember to not watch stargate shows with star trek actors in it with my son. He kept asking me why Miles was on Atlantis and why was he so mean?
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

The whole Teyla - Tyrus incident, was a really bad wrighten attempt to make Genii hostile to Atlantis folk.
            I bet if O'niell was in command of that mission, that would have been the last episode for Teyla character. I mean come on: leaving a man behind, then not informing your CO about it, and at the end trying to justify her action by bad-mousing Tyrus's actions - how low can you get here? -a really bad wrighting i'd say.
            We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

I can actually see jack doing the same thing as Teyla here...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                I can actually see jack doing the same thing as Teyla here...
                Really? I cant see how O'niell would have gone against his principles.
                We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

His principles of never leave a friend behind imo would not count towards one who was getting them into the mess with his shouting and shooting..

Comment

His principles of never leave a friend behind imo would not count towards one who was getting them into the mess with his shouting and shooting..
                    O'Niell would have never watched one member of his team beeing draged away just few feats from him, with out trying to save him. No matter how bad he though Tyros was. Because attempting to save him, would have been the right thing to do. And thats what Jack was all about.
                    Last edited by EarthandBeyond; 22 December 2007, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EarthandBeyond View Post
                      O'Niell would have never watched one member of his team beeing draged away just few feats from him, with out trying to save him. No matter how bad he though Tyros was. Because attempting to save him, would have been the right thing to do. And thats what Jack was all about.
                      But doing that would have meant death for O'Neill. Yes, he would go back for teamates, but?* npt to the point that it was sucide. Becauase going back for Tyros would have meant a mission failure and death for his whole team and not one man (Tyros)
                      Last edited by jelgate; 22 December 2007, 08:18 AM.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        But doing that would have meant death for O'Neill. Yes, he would go back for teamates, but?* npt to the point that it was sucide. Becauase going back for Tyros would have meant a mission failure and death for his whole team and not one man (Tyros)
                        Very true. While i think he would have tried to help Tyros, i do NOT think he would have done so if it jeopardized everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          First of all, they have already been discovered, because of that mans in a cocoon, yelling. Second, there were only 2 Wraith Drone draging Tyros away, she could have with easy taken them out and help Tyros. Third, she should have radioed for help, Cowen and Sheppard could have been there in no time to help her drag Tyros back. - Thats pretty much what O'Niell would have done if he was in Teylas place. I bet even Teal'c would have stayed and fight.
                          And as i said at the start, be O'Niell in Sheppards place instead, knowing all what Teyla did, she would have been dissmissed from ever going with Atlantis folk to off-world missions. Who would want to group with a member that chickens out when it gets tough and and trys to cover up her actions.

Comment

Very true. While i think he would have tried to help Tyros, i do NOT think he would have done so if it jeopardized everyone else.
                            Its funny you mentioned that. It is exacly because of Teylas cowerdly actions, Genii turned on Sheppards team, puting his team in danger. - And that exacly why i think this was a cheap way for wrighters to alienate Genii and Atlantis team. They could have spended a 5 extra minutes to come up with a better way to play all this out.

Comment

the gennii i think are a great enemy, especially when kolya get's involved

Comment

This was awesome, loved how they are pretty much the only race in the peg. to trick the wraith

Comment

Working...
                                X