No announcement yet.

Thirty Eight Minutes (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was one of the few episodes that did that but i also was on the edge of my seat
    sigpic

Comment

This was a great episode that I've watched it (on DVD) several times. when they couldn't revive John I think my heart stopped too :-)

Comment

Originally posted by queen1966 View Post
        This was a great episode that I've watched it (on DVD) several times. when they couldn't revive John I think my heart stopped too :-)
        Honestly, now that the series is over, I can say that this is still my favorite episode.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

yea i was sad when i found out that it was over but the spin off never lasts as long as the original but i kind of hoped it would last a bit longer. this is one of the best episodes and its one that i will watch again and again
          sigpic

Comment

Mckay and his hunger haha

Comment

it seems he is either always wanting to eat of always stressing about going to die
              sigpic

Comment

they could have gone to the front section of the puddle jumper. if the stargate closed they would be reintegrated in atlantis with half of the puddle jumper and the other half would have fallen away in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                  they could have gone to the front section of the puddle jumper. if the stargate closed they would be reintegrated in atlantis with half of the puddle jumper and the other half would have fallen away in space.
                  no they couldn't, the stargate only reintegrates matter once all of it has passed through so when the stargate shuts down everyone would cease to exist if they were in the stargate. that is clearly stated in this episode.

Comment

then thats a plot hole because in sg1 it was stated otherwise.

one was when tealc staff weapon was chopped in half and another was when part of kawalsky's head was sliced off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                      then thats a plot hole because in sg1 it was stated otherwise.

one was when tealc staff weapon was chopped in half and another was when part of kawalsky's head was sliced off.
                      which episode does teal'cs staff weapon get chopped in half?

with kawalskys head that doesn't contradict the statement i just said, with your statement the part of kawalsky's head that was in the stargate would of ended up on the world which the gate was connected to. but future episodes of stargate state that that wouldn't of happened.

Comment

i also thought that was always was the rule that the part inside of the horizon would cease to exist
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
                          which episode does teal'cs staff weapon get chopped in half?
                          Maybe he's referring to a random Jaffa's staff weapon getting chopped in half in "Point of View"?
                          sigpic
                          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

oo i remember that now but i don't know why it happend
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                              oo i remember that now but i don't know why it happend
                              It was in a different universe, so maybe the laws of physics were slightly different there and allowed the staff weapon get chopped in half like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

maybe maybe not i don't know but thank u flow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X