Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    Or until Radek's boyfriend finally has seen enough and decides to do something about the problem.
    I'm sure that Rodney would be much nicer to Ronon if John had not ordered Ronon not to shoot or pummel McKay for any reason. ^^

The "peak" temperature isn't very high, but the wardrobe dept. has it covered.
    Indeed.

DragonLady
    Last edited by DragonLadyK; 19 January 2009, 02:07 PM.
    "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

*THUNK*... these might also be good for some captions...
      Spoiler:

Comment

[SPOILERS]
        http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...GA204-0050.jpg
        = "Alright Elizabeth, I am ready. Lead the way to the bedroom."
        Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
          Likely because if we ever saw his arms/forearms/arm-in-general it would cause a global sqwee attack and fangurls and boys alike would be thunking like zapped flies! By the hunderds!

*Is now seriously craving Radek forearm pron.*

Okay, that's the best I got. Thought I had another one but no such luck!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
          Ouch! My sympathies.
          Thanks. Ouch is right. I got the bill just a few hours ago and still no car until tomorrow. Altenators ain't cheap anymore and they go out so much faster then they use to. The guy said I was lucky to be able to get my car home before the juice ran out - go figure, it's not gas, it's the electrical that keeps the car running!

Nice to see the activitiy on the thread....I so need Zelenka *thunking* right about now!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Radek: Sorry Dr. Keller, I told Rodney not to drink that diet soda...it's gone and crystilized his brain, what's really cool is that he can now power the sauna and swimming pool temperture with his mind.
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 19 January 2009, 06:29 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Good captions so far! Here's one from me:
              Spoiler:

: Rodney. The results from your virtual-reality sleep study are in. It shows that you most often dream about singing show tunes, while standing naked on a table in the mess hall while everyone claps.
              : No! You're kidding! Give that to me!
              : I bet everyone would love a copy of this. It's very entertaining. You don't have a bad singing voice.
              : Oh my God, no one can know about this! ...What do you want?
              : If you can resist calling me an idiot for two weeks, I'll erase this and the backup copies that I have hidden in several locations. And don't try to break the passwords; I'll know if you try.
              : ...Oh, all right, fine. Deal. *shakes hands with Radek* ...But tell me, how did you get a copy?
              : Colonel Sheppard sent it to me, Elizabeth, Teyla... lots of others... let's see, the subject line was "Fwd: Re: Fwd: This is hilarious."

Sorry about your car Rosehawk! The last thing anyone needs is expensive car repairs. (Nice pic from Echoes though!)

Comment

Good captions so far! Here's one from me:

Sorry about your car Rosehawk! The last thing anyone needs is expensive car repairs. (Nice pic from Echoes though!)
                LOL. Nice cap!

Thanks on the car bit. The price tag was quite the shock. It could have been worse as the car could have died before I got it home! Inside, outside lights everything electrical went out three blocks from my house and it was dark outside. I passed by a police car and he never turned around to pull me over - thank goodness.

At least I get to come home to all this lovely and wonderful Zelenka *thunkin* and it was nice seeing Pajus again! Pajus, you got to come around more often

Here's another fun 'pick on Rodney' pic to cap!
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry I am kinda stuck in a perverse sort of thudding loop with both Mckay, John & The Z-man in civies! *drool*
                  OMG. Is Radek in JEANS? Please let me I am not hallicinating, because if I am PLEASE don't wake me up!
                  sigpic

Comment

I got a little carried away...
                    Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Here's another fun 'pick on Rodney' pic to cap!
                    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...sunday0789.jpg
                    : But how did it get here?
                    : C'mon, Rodney, you know it was an extensive background check.
                    : But this was so long ago! I only did this to make a little extra money in college!
                    : You look like you were having fun.
                    : Oh, please. It's just part of the act.
                    *enters room* : Uh... Rodney, is that you? What are you doing to that pole?
                    : It's called dancing, Radek, and I'm sure I'm doing it much better than you could!
                    : *speechless*
                    : Hey, now there's an idea for a team-building activity! I should talk to Elizabeth.
                    : No!!!

Comment

Thanks. Ouch is right. I got the bill just a few hours ago and still no car until tomorrow. Altenators ain't cheap anymore and they go out so much faster then they use to. The guy said I was lucky to be able to get my car home before the juice ran out - go figure, it's not gas, it's the electrical that keeps the car running!
                      My sympathies. My first car was a family car, and we once replaced the alternator only to find out the problem was acutally the solinoid... which is not cheap either. So. Yes. I know your pain.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...GA404-0089.jpg
                      I mean, Elizabeth. She's -- Elizabeth. Smart, kind, strong, good leader. I always thought I had a chance with her, but, well, things just didn't work out that way. You know, the part I regret most is--
                      You know, Rodney, I'm probably not the best person to be talking to about this.
                      Huh?

DragonLady
                      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

: But this was so long ago! I only did this to make a little extra money in college!
                        : It's called dancing, Radek, and I'm sure I'm doing it much better than you could!
                        : Hey, now there's an idea for a team-building activity! I should talk to Elizabeth.
                        *snorts in laughter* I love that! Good one Bele! And also...HAWT! I need a fic like this RIGHT now! You need to write one!
                        sigpic

Comment

*shoots water out of her nose*

Of course, I'm certain Sheppard is using Radek's participation as leverage to get Elizabeth to say yes...

DragonLady

Comment

Sorry I am kinda stuck in a perverse sort of thudding loop with both Mckay, John & The Z-man in civies! *drool*
                            OMG. Is Radek in JEANS? Please let me I am not hallicinating, because if I am PLEASE don't wake me up!
                            Yes Radek is in jeans and he looks quite nice in them! So don't worry we will let you dream some more sweet Radek jeans dreams!

Jeans fit Radek so much better than the uniform he wears when he is working!

Originally posted by belevision
                            LOL. Radek does inspire that in us doesn't he!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                              I mean, Elizabeth. She's -- Elizabeth. Smart, kind, strong, good leader. I always thought I had a chance with her, but, well, things just didn't work out that way. You know, the part I regret most is--
                              You know, Rodney, I'm probably not the best person to be talking to about this.
                              Huh?

DragonLady
                              Good one!

*snorts in laughter* I love that! Good one Bele! And also...HAWT! I need a fic like this RIGHT now! You need to write one!
                              Hee... I should... I can think of some funny scenes where Elizabeth is trying not to laugh while Rodney tries to teach people how to pole dance... he'd be looking miserable while Sheppard smirks and Radek rolls his eyes.

Jeans fit Radek so much better than the uniform he wears when he is working!
                              *takes cue* Let's see if you can guess which pic I'm about to post.
                              Spoiler:

You knew it would be that one, didn't you?

Sweet dreams, everyone. Although I have no idea who or what my dreams will be about now.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                                You mean like this?

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                *thinks: hmmmmm... those wonderful sexy hands.... and the accent....* Stay where you are, Radek. Let me just turn around... *turns around*... bend over... *bends over*... and take my pants off *takes pant off*

Comment

Working...
                                X