Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    LOL. Nice! He's so dang cute!
    He really is! In that particular pic, he looks like he really needs this treatment, and fast:

That will take care of the "deer in the headlights" look and replace it with smiles pretty quickly.

(yes, I love these smileys)

Kind of looks like he got caught looking!
    LOL... he's one of those people who notice everything, I guess!

Sweet dreams!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
      He really is! In that particular pic, he looks like he really needs this treatment, and fast:
      LOL. Leave it to the fan girls to keep Zelenka happy!
      Originally posted by belevision
      That will take care of the "deer in the headlights" look and replace it with smiles pretty quickly.
      Yes indeedy!

LOL... he's one of those people who notice everything, I guess!
      That is one of the reasons why he is such a brilliant scientist!

Lovely.

Thanks!

You have sweet dreams too!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

There are some nice shots of Radek from Duet at this LJ:
        http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/130773.html#cutid1
        the pictures become friends only after a short time, so snurtch while you can!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          There are some nice shots of Radek from Duet at this LJ:
          http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/130773.html#cutid1
          the pictures become friends only after a short time, so snurtch while you can!
          Hey thanks Lythisrose. I don't have some of those pics.

Where is everyone this weekend????

Go figure, I don't have a car so I can't get around and everyone is busy with living their real lives.

Radek so so cool!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey thanks Lythisrose. I don't have some of those pics.
            Yeah! Thanks, Lythisrose. I'm on andreas' friends list but don't always check my LJ as often as I should. I'm going to snurch the Radek ones- he's said that we can snurch pics. I actually uploaded some of his older ones to my photobucket today.

Where is everyone this weekend????

Go figure, I don't have a car so I can't get around and everyone is busy with living their real lives.

Radek so so cool!
            I'm here in a snowy winter wonderland! Actually I've just spent about the past hour reading old posts from almost 2 years ago on this very thread- there were a lot of people posting all the time here then! It's gotten a bit quiet now, but I'm glad there are people still here.

It's been snowing all day here and I haven't gone out at all. My clone is at my side trying to stay warm just like me! *tucks blanket around clone and feeds him chocolates*

I also uploaded some *thunk* to share:
            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm here in a snowy winter wonderland! Actually I've just spent about the past hour reading old posts from almost 2 years ago on this very thread- there were a lot of people posting all the time here then! It's gotten a bit quiet now, but I'm glad there are people still here.
              It snowed a bit here but not too much. At least we are on the positive side of the temperature. My car died, think it is the alternator/battery which given the really cold weather we had and the fact the vehicle is 5 years old -something was bound to happen. Frustrating cause I can't take it in until tomorrow.
              Today's my daughter's birthday and we had a whole day planned - oh well....she liked the surprises I had for her this morning. It's hard getting a teen to understand that sh*t happens, but she's doing pretty good so far, just disappointed.
              Shame that she doesn't understand the greatness of Zelenka!

Actually we've had more activity on this thread the past few months then in a long time. Reefgirl and Pajus don't post here as much anymore and it was mainly the three of us for almost two years with the occasional visitor from time-to-time. It's fun to see all the new faces sharing the wonders of Radek greatness!

It's been snowing all day here and I haven't gone out at all. My clone is at my side trying to stay warm just like me! *tucks blanket around clone and feeds him chocolates*
              Yummmmmmm. Radekclone, chocolates and a blanket, what a lovely combination!

Nice.

Is it okay to snurch? I really like that first one!

*THUNK*
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

It snowed a bit here but not too much. At least we are on the positive side of the temperature. My car died, think it is the alternator/battery which given the really cold weather we had and the fact the vehicle is 5 years old -something was bound to happen. Frustrating cause I can't take it in until tomorrow.
                Today's my daughter's birthday and we had a whole day planned - oh well....she liked the surprises I had for her this morning. It's hard getting a teen to understand that sh*t happens, but she's doing pretty good so far, just disappointed.
                Shame that she doesn't understand the greatness of Zelenka!
                Happy Birthday to your daughter! Sorry about your car-- mine started dying on me during the last big snowstorm, but luckily the parts that died were under warranty so it didn't cost to fix it. I hope your repairs don't set you back too much.

Actually we've had more activity on this thread the past few months then in a long time. Reefgirl and Pajus don't post here as much anymore and it was mainly the three of us for almost two years with the occasional visitor from time-to-time. It's fun to see all the new faces sharing the wonders of Radek greatness!
                It's such a fun thread! It's been fun reading old posts- I found some nice pics I hadn't seen before. Did you ever finish your lightsaber training?

Yummmmmmm. Radekclone, chocolates and a blanket, what a lovely combination!
                I pamper that Radekclone so much it's silly. Luckily he's so sweet, or he'd be spoiled rotten by now!

Nice.

Is it okay to snurch? I really like that first one!
                Go right ahead! They're from andreas_ri on LiveJournal. He said on his LJ that we no longer have to credit, but I have a directory named for him anyway. I just uploaded a bunch more from Duet. If you ever want to browse my photobucket, just let me know and I'll PM you the album password. I've collected tons of pics, mostly of Zelenka.

Love those. He's so expressive! And of course I adore that devilish little smile in the second pic.

Comment

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Sorry about your car-- mine started dying on me during the last big snowstorm, but luckily the parts that died were under warranty so it didn't cost to fix it. I hope your repairs don't set you back too much.
                  I will pass on the wishes to her. Today was going to be a mother/daughter shopping day. We'll still get to do it in a few weeks but it's so much more special on a birthday.
                  Timing couldn't be at a worse time and I couldn't afford the extended warranty which naturally just ran out. Two more weeks, that is all I asked, just to let things go for two more weeks.... but heck who listens to me!

Oh, sorry Radekclone, I know you listen to me. Thank you, your gentleness is very much appreciated!

It's such a fun thread! It's been fun reading old posts- I found some nice pics I hadn't seen before. Did you ever finish your lightsaber training?
                  The funness on this thread is what kept me coming back. David is great, Radek is great, and the people on this thread have been great!
                  No, I never did finish my lightsaber training. We had a bit of a falling out about the amount of violence the continued training required. However I am trained in the force of Zelenka!

I pamper that Radekclone so much it's silly. Luckily he's so sweet, or he'd be spoiled rotten by now!
                  Well, he deserves pampering!

Go right ahead! They're from andreas_ri on LiveJournal. He said on his LJ that we no longer have to credit, but I have a directory named for him anyway.
                  That's very nice of him! I am not on LJ. Setup an account but never used it.

I just uploaded a bunch more from Duet. If you ever want to browse my photobucket, just let me know and I'll PM you the album password. I've collected tons of pics, mostly of Zelenka.
                  Thanks. I have about 300 pics myself and when I see some of yours, I go wow, I don't have that one yet!

Love those. He's so expressive! And of course I adore that devilish little smile in the second pic.
                  Kind of makes you wonder what he is thinking! The mischevious scientist that he is!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Public nude dancing is normal. You should see what Elizabeth does when she really wants to have sex.

Comment

Seriously guys this whole slew of pictures on this page ALONE almost killed me. I mean seriously, can the Z-man be anymore awesome and adoreable!? *is in her happy place*

*dies* Radek in black, Radek in black, Radek in black...and oh, did I mention: Radek in black?!?! *THUD*

Especially loved his moments with Lorne in the pictures above *has a sqwee moment*
                      Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Of course, in that scene I was watching Radek and Lorne, and completely ignoring what Sheppard and McKay were doing.
                        Happens to us all. ^^

Those are very nice: thank you.

My car died, think it is the alternator/battery which given the really cold weather we had and the fact the vehicle is 5 years old -something was bound to happen. Frustrating cause I can't take it in until tomorrow.
                        Ouch! My sympathies.

Spoiler:

You know, you'd think McKay would be nicer to Radek...

... since Radek can beat the Hell out of him...

... or shoot him.

Maybe he's pulling a House -- seeing just how much Radek likes him by measuring how far he can push Radek's buttons before Zelenka finally gives up and hits him. Or shoots him.

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
                        *dies* Radek in black, Radek in black, Radek in black...and oh, did I mention: Radek in black?!?! *THUD*
                        Radek must always be cold. Whenever he's in uniform he's always wearing long sleeves without having them pushed up, and often with a jacket.

DragonLady
                        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                          Radek must always be cold. Whenever he's in uniform he's always wearing long sleeves without having them pushed up, and often with a jacket.

DragonLady
                          Likely because if we ever saw his arms/forearms/arm-in-general it would cause a global sqwee attack and fangurls and boys alike would be thunking like zapped flies! By the hunderds!

*Is now seriously craving Radek forearm pron.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Likely because if we ever saw his arms/forearms/arm-in-general it would cause a global sqwee attack and fangurls and boys alike would be thunking like zapped flies! By the hunderds!

*Is now seriously craving Radek forearm pron.*
                            You mean like this?

Spoiler:

Or like that?

Spoiler:

DragonLady
                            "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

*whimper*

....*THUD* (I love you!)

Too bad however that we don't get anything above the half sleeve eh? *sighs*
                              Or, Radek in a towel...GUUUUUUH. OMG. That is definately how I want the Atlantis movie to start. Radek sopping, dripping wet, clad in only a towel, cursing in Czech as he is tweaking the malfunctioning water system. *goes to her happy place*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Public nude dancing is normal. You should see what Elizabeth does when she really wants to have sex.
                                I can totally imagine that conversation was happening, too, going by the looks on their faces!

Spoiler:
                                Maybe he's pulling a House -- seeing just how much Radek likes him by measuring how far he can push Radek's buttons before Zelenka finally gives up and hits him. Or shoots him.
                                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...gatecaps12.jpg
                                Spoiler:
                                Or until Radek's boyfriend finally has seen enough and decides to do something about the problem.

It appears to be cold in the city!
                                Spoiler:

The "peak" temperature isn't very high, but the wardrobe dept. has it covered.

Or, Radek in a towel...GUUUUUUH. OMG. That is definately how I want the Atlantis movie to start. Radek sopping, dripping wet, clad in only a towel, cursing in Czech as he is tweaking the malfunctioning water system. *goes to her happy place*
                                *daydreams* Well, if we don't get that, then at least one of us needs to write it.

Comment

Working...
                                X