No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. Many thanks go to Kiwigater for taking these lovely, lovely pics, she is the photo diva of this convention. I have a couple pics for now, but the whole batch is going to Gateworld (and hopefully to David as well) and GW may do something with some of them as well, so stay tuned to the website for further developments.

Let me know if this doesn't work.

David Close-up

Body shot of David

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      OK. Many thanks go to Kiwigater for taking these lovely, lovely pics, she is the photo diva of this convention. I have a couple pics for now, but the whole batch is going to Gateworld (and hopefully to David as well) and GW may do something with some of them as well, so stay tuned to the website for further developments.

David Close-up

Body shot of David
      Great pics. Haven't you more?

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Just a few Zelenka pics.

Siege Part 1

Siege Part 2

Comment

David Close-up

Body shot of David
          David is adorable in these. He looks so much younger than he does in the show. He really transforms to the eccentric scientist when he's on-screen.

I'm hoping David said we're getting more development of Zelenka in S2. Wonder how many episodes he'll be in this season?
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
            David is adorable in these. He looks so much younger than he does in the show. He really transforms to the eccentric scientist when he's on-screen.

I'm hoping David said we're getting more development of Zelenka in S2. Wonder how many episodes he'll be in this season?
            Spoiler:
            In all seven so far spoiled ... )
            Last edited by d3u5; 17 April 2005, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
              In all seven so far spoiled ... )
              Yay! I'm trying to avoid Atlantis spoilers for the most part. Except for my weakness in viewing the pics for Siege III. *sigh*

Comment

Oh yes, much more excellent Zelenka stuff coming up in S2.

I'll have to see if I can scan in the pic he signed for me. It's brand new from S2, taken about four days ago. He has this wonderful "Oh, my..." expression.

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                  Yay! I'm trying to avoid Atlantis spoilers for the most part. Except for my weakness in viewing the pics for Siege III. *sigh*
                  Sorry. Maybe I should use Spoiler tag.

Comment

I'll have to see if I can scan in the pic he signed for me. It's brand new from S2, taken about four days ago. He has this wonderful "Oh, my..." expression.
                    Great, we're looking forward to that.

I can't wait for DN on con here in Czech Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
                      Sorry. Maybe I should use Spoiler tag.
                      Oh, no. I wasn't griping. I appreciate the answer. Very good news.

I just meant I'm trying to avoid major plot spoilers which means I pretty much have to stay out of the Atlantis S2 episode threads entirely. Had no clue if Zelenka was going to be around much.

Don't consider Zelenka's number of appearances to be much of a spoiler anyway. Of course I know there are people who don't even want to know *that* much.

Comment

David Close-up

Body shot of David
                        Thank you for the links!

Did people ask any non SGA questions?
                        Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

Yup. They asked about some of his non-SGA stuff. so he talked about some of his theatre work- including Bard on the Beach! And according to his website he was in Midsummernight's Dream. Makes me wonder if he was in the production I saw a number of years back. Not likely, I know it's a popular production, but you never know.

He joked about being cast as various ethnicities, too (something Craig Veroni mentioned as well). I know there was more, but everything is sort of blurring together.

Like I said, there'll also be some good stuff coming up on Gateworld. It'll be much more coherent and factual than myself.

Comment

Yup. They asked about some of his non-SGA stuff. so he talked about some of his theatre work- including Bard on the Beach! And according to his website he was in Midsummernight's Dream. Makes me wonder if he was in the production I saw a number of years back. Not likely, I know it's a popular production, but you never know.
                            Its a shame we can't see any of his performances in theatre unlike with film and tv.
                            He joked about being cast as various ethnicities, too (something Craig Veroni mentioned as well). I know there was more, but everything is sort of blurring together.
                            Sounds interesting; what other ethnicities has he (or Craig) been cast as before?

Comment

Oh damn.. I wasn't at the meeting with David, It had to be great(as I see from here) and almost everyone is siting here and just looking... it makes me little bit resentful.. don't you? :'-(
                              The one of Tleilaxans' Face Dancers

Comment

bleckablu has translated czech Zelenka fan site into english, so enjoy and thx BB, ČM, nebo jak vlastně )

http://zelenka.sg1.cz/

Comment

Working...
                                X