Clear All

Here's some pics to thunk over.

A concept from the McKay/Helwett thunk thread

Enjoy everyone!

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Kill off Dr. Z? NEVER! TPTB have realized the great chemistry between Rodney and Zelenka, and I'm sure you will be seeing more of him in the upcoming season of SGA.

As for David Nykl......he has the cutest legs. (sighs)

On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Kill him off? Why would they do that?

Too bad you don't have a pic of his "cute" legs.....

Comment

His legs aren't the only part of him that's cute.

Comment

Well, to state that every centimeter of his body is cute, even hot would have been an obvious statement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              His legs aren't the only part of him that's cute.
              I agree, however, as we were in a public place, and he was wearing shorts (allowing me to check out his games), I was only able to see the parts he was showing........which I must say, I did enjoy. Great eyes.......
              On fighting:

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of bits viewable to the general public. I'm not in a position to know/see more than that.

Comment

But wouldn't we all want to be...

Comment

It hasnt beeen oficially confimed, but DN might appear at Gatecon here in Prague, so i hope I'll see him personally soon ;]
                    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                      It hasnt beeen oficially confimed, but DN might appear at Gatecon here in Prague, so i hope I'll see him personally soon ;]
                      You mean Chotěboř. Not Prague ) Too bad that I can't be there. Damn it!!!

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Hope you do get to meet him. He is cuter in person, than onscreen, and VERY nice!
                        I did mention his legs before, right?????
                        On fighting:

Comment

What Chotebor??? It is not in prague???

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

No it isn't.
                            http://www.lapiduch.cz/klub.php?klub=gatecon

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

You miserable pragocentrist... Avalcon (Gatecon) has always taken place in Chotěboř.
                              There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Lord
                                You miserable pragocentrist... Avalcon (Gatecon) has always taken place in Chotěboř.
                                Only Prague rulezzzz and also rox ;]

Damn, Chotebor is over 100km far from Prague, how are we supposed to get there?
                                I dunno who's idea it was to orginise it there, but that was really a stuppid idea. Al important events always happens in Prague

Comment

Working...
                                X