Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    hey hey. I just browsed through this thread and I like the many pictures of Zelenka. Ive got one question: from which episode is the second picture? I thought it was "A Childhood's End" but I can't find it. Can you please help me?
    Critical Mass

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Critical Mass
      yay.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        yay.. thanks
        It's one of our favorities on this thread because of all the wonderful Zelenka looks we get in it!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        I like Radek's face in the last one that's his "I'm so much better at this than you are but will you listen, noooooooooo"
        so true, so true!

I just came back from watching the new Indian Jones Movie with my daughter! Wasn't sure I would like it, but I loved it! They did a nice job incorporating the past movies, with his age and passing the torch to a younger character who is also a faboulous actor himself. I'll have to go check the Indy Thread out.

David would make a good Indy
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Aahhhh, sigh......you guys all left again!

David blogged again! Made a tad bit fun of Chuck!

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...-stargate.html
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            It's one of our favorities on this thread because of all the wonderful Zelenka looks we get in it!

so true, so true!

I just came back from watching the new Indian Jones Movie with my daughter! Wasn't sure I would like it, but I loved it! They did a nice job incorporating the past movies, with his age and passing the torch to a younger character who is also a faboulous actor himself. I'll have to go check the Indy Thread out.

David would make a good Indy
            We're going to see the new Indy in a couple of weeks, we have to wait until the crowds die down as my OH freaks out in crowded places

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              We're going to see the new Indy in a couple of weeks, we have to wait until the crowds die down as my OH freaks out in crowded places
              He was training to become a sniper. I can understand him

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                It will be just as good then as it is now! We went early in the morning to avoid the long lines and crowds. I wasn't sure I wanted to see it. I loved the earlier movies and wasn't sure they could do a good job with the story but they really surprised me. It was a great movie that respected the older fans who were raised with Indy while bringing in a whole new generation with quite possibly a new Indy.

Now if only one of David's new movies would come out soon.......He's got three so far........... Helen is in October, Sewn which sounds like a gory slasher movie and The Beast of Bottomless Lake which is an independent film and could come out who knows when.....
                sigpic

Comment

I just won a Drabble Contest with a Zelenka- Drabble

I'll try to translate it!
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    I just won a Drabble Contest with a Zelenka- Drabble

I'll try to translate it!
                    congradulations.

What exactly is a Drabble Contest?
                    sigpic

Comment

A drabble is a short Fanficion with exactly 100 words. And we had a little challenge in my german forum: write a drabble containing the word "Energie" (power). There were 9 contestants and a voting which I won.

Here it is (please give me hints concerning grammar and writing!)

Spoiler:

Comment: Tao of Rodney, PG, CD (canon), POV

HIGH VOLTAGE

With panic Radek senses that the walls of the floor are charging up, that his hair and his clothes crackle.

Run!

He stumbles. Electrons jump along the walls, flashing, he smells ozone, acrid. The exit is near, but now every movement hurts. Electric shocks paralyze his muscels, the air is etching and there is the impending thread of the discharge, soon thousands of ampéres will strike through the hall.

Move!

Just two steps, but he sees the first flash, is hit by the impact of the discharge, knows that he will not escape the energy.

And the world gets black.

Last edited by iolanda; 26 May 2008, 09:34 AM.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        A drabble is a short Fanficion with exactly 100 words. And we had a little challenge in my german forum: write a drabble containing the word "Energie" (power). There were 9 contestants and a voting which I won.

Here it is (please give me hints concerning grammar and writing!)

Spoiler:

Comment: Tao of Rodney, PG, CD (canon), POV

HIGH VOLTAGE

With panic Radek senses that the walls of the floor are charging up, that his hair and his clothes crackle.

Run!

He stumbles. Electrons jump along the walls, flashing, he smells ozone, acrid. The exit is near, but now every movement hurts. Electric shocks paralyze his muscels, the air is etching and there is the impending thread of the discharge, soon thousands of ampéres will strike through the hall.

Move!

Just two steps, but he sees the first flash, is hit by the impact of the discharge, knows that he will not escape the energy.

And the world gets black.

Very nice iolanda. Given that it is a challenge of exactly 100 words, I think that your grammar and writing work just fine. Any changes would put you over the 100 word mark.

It's fun to read Zelenka stories!
                        sigpic

Comment

*THUNK* time

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Spoiler:
                            Radek: What? Teyla and Lucius? Without the herb?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              He was training to become a sniper. I can understand him
                              No, it's just a form of Agrophobia

Good fic iolanda

Comment

Yummy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X