Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Let's start dreaming... I SAID DREAMING, NOT DROOLING, ROSEHAWK!!!

Same difference, isn't it!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Wow, where'd everyone go today!

Time for some lovely Radek *thunkin*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

I often wonder how my reaction would be if I ever did meet David. Normally I would say I would be fine, but since I have started *THUNKIN* and I know that I thunk, even if David doesn't. I really don't know how I would react other than turn very red.

I did okay when I met Paul M and Michael Shanks but I don't thunk them very often!

That would be a nice episode.
        I would really like to see an episode that shows Atlantis through Radek's eyes, especially where McKay is concerned!
        I think I'd be pretty okay meeting David Nykl, though there might be some giggling on my part because I am a big geek. I was okay getting to meet several other SG-1 and Atlantis cast members, though friends would say otherwise about Paul M. (They exaggerate!)

The one, I'd probably be a complete and total dork around when meeting is David Hewlett. Don't think I'd get a coherent word out at all!

Ooh! I agree. It'd be interesting to get to see what he thinks of McKay.
        sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

It is quiet in here isn't it

Comment

I've lost the will to fight with my Padawan. That's why

Comment

Beating you is she?

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                The one, I'd probably be a complete and total dork around when meeting is David Hewlett. Don't think I'd get a coherent word out at all!
                LOL. It's kind of funny how we would all react around our favorites.
                I would be okay meeting David Hewlett, I didn't lose it with Paul and I got to sit next too him for a short bit in Chicago, so I am pretty sure I would be okay with David H. With David Nykl I think I would have a hard time talking at all.

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre
                Ooh! I agree. It'd be interesting to get to see what he thinks of McKay.
                Hummm, wonder what they would call that episode.....

Originally posted by Pajus
                I've lost the will to fight with my Padawan. That's why
                What? We're not fighting! We just did that with the mercenaries. Come on, we can't leave David/Zelenka to some unknown fate.

Zelenka is worried that we aren't going to rescue his artistic side!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                Beating you is she?
                LOL. It's gotta be tough making the sims simulation look like David and then trying to convince a serious fangirl that the simulation is David! You can mess with anything but the hair!
                sigpic

Comment

Hummm, wonder what they would call that episode.....
                  Good question.

*thinks*

If the episode was named based off of what Radek thought of McKay, I'd have to say 'Mirror' or 'Reflected' because we'd be getting Zelenka's reflections on Rodney.

If the ep included Lorne and Chuck too, maybe 'Trio' or 'The Others.'

Or how about 'Three's Company' *bad joke*

Of course, they could call it something based on what is happening in the episode too, and who knows what that would be, but it's fun to make up (really bad) names.
                  sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                    Good question.

*thinks*

If the episode was named based off of what Radek thought of McKay, I'd have to say 'Mirror' or 'Reflected' because we'd be getting Zelenka's reflections on Rodney.

If the ep included Lorne and Chuck too, maybe 'Trio' or 'The Others.'

Or how about 'Three's Company' *bad joke*

Of course, they could call it something based on what is happening in the episode too, and who knows what that would be, but it's fun to make up (really bad) names.
                    'Three's Company' *snickers*

How about Czechmate (pun on checkmate)? No one on Atantis can beat Radek at chess so he always wins and we all know how he likes to let McKay think that he is the smarter of the two!

sigpic

Comment

What? We're not fighting! We just did that with the mercenaries. Come on, we can't leave David/Zelenka to some unknown fate.

Zelenka is worried that we aren't going to rescue his artistic side!

LOL. It's gotta be tough making the sims simulation look like David and then trying to convince a serious fangirl that the simulation is David! You can mess with anything but the hair!
                      Do whatever you want. I'm outta here. HK, I've got work for you on the Anti Season 4 thread *leaves with HK-47*

Comment

Ooh an episode with Zelenka, Lorne and Chuck, I'd love to see that, at around 1am with no kids

Comment

'Three's Company' *snickers*

How about Czechmate (pun on checkmate)? No one on Atantis can beat Radek at chess so he always wins and we all know how he likes to let McKay think that he is the smarter of the two!
                          Only if there were more Czech characters in Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Do whatever you want. I'm outta here. HK, I've got work for you on the Anti Season 4 thread *leaves with HK-47*
                            Goodbye.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              Ooh an episode with Zelenka, Lorne and Chuck, I'd love to see that, at around 1am with no kids
                              I think it would be a great episode, Zelenka instead of McKay, Lorne instead of Sheppard and Chuck as Chuck.

1am with no kids, naughty, naughty Reefgirl!

sigpic

Comment

What the hell is going on around here?

Will someone PM me and tell me what happened here, I'm sick of turning up in the middle of something and wondering what I missed

Comment

Working...
                                X