Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    *waves back* Hello and welcome to Zelenka's thread.

Here have a *THUNK*

Ooh! Thanks! *thunk*
    sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
      New on the thread. *waves hi!* Great Zelenka pics!
      And a warm welcome from me as well!

Okay Pajus, after much practice Radekcone and I decided on Mira's lightsaber for the long blade.

We both liked the long slender handle. Looks like I can get a good grip and even use two hands comfortably if I need to!

Mira constructed her lightsaber to reflect her personality (I hope that says enough).

Now... *Hands over selected hilts, crystals and all the parts and tools necessary* The crystals need to be cut into shape first. And be careful about their placement within the hilt. If you get it wrong by as much as one micrometer, you'll turn the lightsaber into a VERY powerful bomb. And one more thing: Use these rings to mount the crystals! If the crystals touch, you'll be vaporized in a matter of miliseconds! Use the FicForce and think about Zelenka-original the whole time. The thought will guide your hands to the necessary precision. Got it?

Oh and one more thing: Come here, Radek-clone. If you tickle your Mistress during this operation, we'll all fly sky high. *takes Radek-clone and leaves*

Comment

Welcome to the thread, welcome also to the madness

Comment

A big hello to all new comers to this wonderful and incredibly funny

Spoiler:
          If tad innuendo-ish

thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
            A big hello to all new comers to this wonderful and incredibly funny

Spoiler:
            If tad innuendo-ish

thread!!!

Don't tell 'em that. Let 'em find out on their own

Comment

Hello! Sorry I've been away so much lately. I've been buried in grad school preparations, tests, papers, etc. Gotta love this point in the semester, huh? Things are looking very good for grad school, though. *keeping fingers crossed*

Welcome to the thread, phynyxoffyre! Good to see you over here too.

Rosehawk, I've been cracking up reading about your lightsaber handle...test drives. lol Your Radekclone puts in a hard day's work when you need him to, huh? *ducks anything hurled her way* Good luck with the crystal installation!

Dr,Jackson, thank you for the vids you posted! Must go check them out! And all the lovely pictures added since I was last here too.

I've loved seeing new Zelenka moments this season in the new episodes. Hee hee, "Timmy Torture".

I hope everyone is well! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Seti

Comment

Hi there. I am very new and jsut wandering and found this wonderful thread. Oh I love me some Radek. So yeah hu
                sigpic
                Live Laugh and Love
                This is what I live by.

Comment

Welcome to the thread, we're a nice bunch here

Comment

And welcome from me as well

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
                      Oh and one more thing: Come here, Radek-clone. If you tickle your Mistress during this operation, we'll all fly sky high. *takes Radek-clone and leaves*
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
                      Bring him back Pajus, bring Radekclone back!
                      OMG - I can't do this without him. I need to feel the hand, ummm the force of Radekclone by my side. He is my inspiration, my connection to the force, I neeeedzzzz him.

The force can guide me but I need to construct my lightsaber under good happy moments, not sad ones. Plus all the tears coming from my eyes might short out the crystals and then we go "boom"

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Mira constructed her lightsaber to reflect her personality (I hope that says enough).
                      Care to enlighten me on her personality?! I can feel something in the force but my mind is clouded by my deep sorrow of Radekclone being taken from me.

Now... *Hands over selected hilts, crystals and all the parts and tools necessary* The crystals need to be cut into shape first. And be careful about their placement within the hilt. If you get it wrong by as much as one micrometer, you'll turn the lightsaber into a VERY powerful bomb. And one more thing: Use these rings to mount the crystals! If the crystals touch, you'll be vaporized in a matter of miliseconds! Use the FicForce and think about Zelenka-original the whole time. The thought will guide your hands to the necessary precision. Got it?
                      Thank you teacher. My sorrow is momentarily replaced by the wonderful thoughts of Zelenka-original. Yes, my thoughts will definitly guide me to the necessary precision I need to keep my Radkeclone happy, errr, constructing the hilt of my long, firm lightsaber and positioning the crystals in just the right place.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 October 2007, 06:50 PM.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by snarkyone View Post
                        Hi there. I am very new and jsut wandering and found this wonderful thread. Oh I love me some Radek. So yeah hu
                        Welcome snarkyone.

Originally posted by SETI_fan
                        Rosehawk, I've been cracking up reading about your lightsaber handle...test drives. lol Your Radekclone puts in a hard day's work when you need him to, huh? *ducks anything hurled her way* Good luck with the crystal installation!
                        Welcome back Seti_fan.
                        Thanks! Yes, Radekclone is soooooo very good to me!
                        The only thing I would hurl at you is a *hug*!
                        Help me to talk Pajus in returning my Radekclone! The crystals just don't feel the same in my hands without him!

Have a *THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
                          Bring him back Pajus, bring Radekclone back!
                          OMG - I can't do this without him. I need to feel the hand, ummm the force of Radekclone by my side. He is my inspiration, my connection to the force, I neeeedzzzz him.

The force can guide me but I need to construct my lightsaber under good happy moments, not sad ones. Plus all the tears coming from my eyes might short out the crystals and then we go "boom"
                          That I'm not afraid of. Water can't short the crystals out... Direct contact can. And I've seen how your hands shake when Radek-clone tickles you.

Care to enlighten me on her personality?! I can feel something in the force but my mind is clouded by my deep sorrow of Radekclone being taken from me.
                          Apart from being dressed like this,

Spoiler:

here is her advice on what to do when you want a man:

"It's simple. That's why I dress like this. When he's looking down to check you out, you jab him with a Bothan stunner. Then while he's screaming in pain, slap some stun cuffs on him. Then starve him for two or three days until he becomes open to suggestion. Then double-check his bounty and see if he's worth anything."

Thank you teacher. My sorrow is momentarily replaced by the wonderful thoughts of Zelenka-original. Yes, my thoughts will definitly guide me to the necessary precision I need to keep my Radkeclone happy, errr, constructing the hilt of my long, firm lightsaber and positioning the crystals in just the right place.

Don't forget you have two lightsabers to construct, Youngling

Comment

Lovely pics as always Rosehawk

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              That I'm not afraid of. Water can't short the crystals out... Direct contact can. And I've seen how your hands shake when Radek-clone tickles you.
                              Maybe the water can't short out the crystals but with the buckets coming out of my eyes, my hands will surly slip and then we go "BOOM"

I think you misunderstand why my hand is shaking when Radekclone tickles me.

I needdzzzzz my Radekclone back. He is the center of my connection to the Zelenka fanfic force that runs strong through this thread.

Radekclone is willing to keep his hands to himself while I construct the lightsabers. He knows how important they are and better yet, he knows how much fun things are going to be when We celebrate that they are completed!

Apart from being dressed like this,

Spoiler:

here is her advice on what to do when you want a man:

"It's simple. That's why I dress like this. When he's looking down to check you out, you jab him with a Bothan stunner. Then while he's screaming in pain, slap some stun cuffs on him. Then starve him for two or three days until he becomes open to suggestion. Then double-check his bounty and see if he's worth anything."
                              Hummmm, interesting. I don't plan on being a bounty hunter when my training is complete.

Don't forget you have two lightsabers to construct, Youngling
                              Well, I'm not going to construct them until I get my Radekclone back!

He's pouting 'cause I'm not around. I can't stand to see him looking this way.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              Lovely pics as always Rosehawk
                              Why thank you Reefgirl. Radek is such lovely inspiriation!
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe the water can't short out the crystals but with the buckets coming out of my eyes, my hands will surly slip and then we go "BOOM"

I think you misunderstand why my hand is shaking when Radekclone tickles me.

I needdzzzzz my Radekclone back. He is the center of my connection to the Zelenka fanfic force that runs strong through this thread.

Radekclone is willing to keep his hands to himself while I construct the lightsabers. He knows how important they are and better yet, he knows how much fun things are going to be when We celebrate that they are completed!

Well, I'm not going to construct them until I get my Radekclone back!

He's pouting 'cause I'm not around. I can't stand to see him looking this way.
                                Okay... I can give him back to you, but I have one condition: You won't try to activate the lightsabers, until I control them.

PS: And I had to go through my entire training without a Radek-clone
                                Last edited by Pajus; 26 October 2007, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X