Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
    AHA!!! I can celebrate my 8900th post here!!!!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodney: She picks your thread to celebrate!! Why not mine...does she not love me anymore. *sulks*
    Radek: Oh Rodney, pipe down...she just choose the more sexy one to celebrate with...maybe it's the accent or the way I smile or whatever.
    Rodney: *continues to sulk*
    Me: Rodney, I love you equally as I do Radek...I mean, I have to pick one thread to celebrate that post in, but deep down I celebrate with all my clones.
    Rodney: *smiles*
    Radek: *smiles*
    Me: See? I can make both my guys happy. *kisses them both*

WAHOO! 8900 posts!!
    Congradulations!

Thanks for celebrating with Radek!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

yes indeed he is...but i mean, Rodney is my other cutie and then there is Beckett...ah, they all look good in a labcoat
      Oh yes, the scientist in a lab coat!

sigpic

Comment

mmmmm, very nice...anywho, i should get to bed...gotta be up early to take a shower, etc.

g'night will be here if i can't sleep
        sigpic

Comment

mmmmm, very nice...anywho, i should get to bed...gotta be up early to take a shower, etc.

g'night will be here if i can't sleep
          Night, night!

Here's something to sleep on!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the postings and good luck with the school thing SG

Comment

Hi Everyone!

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

yea, friday (my day off) i am prolly gonna take my resume to the US Forest service office here and might go talk to the grad school to see what programs they can offer me and what assistantships i can get (cuz right now, i can't afford that much for schooling and i really don't wanna take out more loans)
                Good luck on looking for a new job/school

yea, anyway, i am on the lookout for AG's suprise for me too...i guess when Paul threw away his water bottle before going up on stage, she picked it out of the trash and that's what she sent me she didn't tell me if he autographed it, cuz she did say he saw her pick it up so who knows she just told me the back story about it, etc. but i will have Paul's dna so i can clone him
                Non-consentual cloning... Isn't that illegal??? (I wonder what the police will say if they ever find all the clones in your homes)

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Ah, it is so nice having someone up at night with me!
                Does that mean me and Radek-clone are not enough for you?

AHA!!! I can celebrate my 8900th post here!!!!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodney: She picks your thread to celebrate!! Why not mine...does she not love me anymore. *sulks*
                Radek: Oh Rodney, pipe down...she just choose the more sexy one to celebrate with...maybe it's the accent or the way I smile or whatever.
                Rodney: *continues to sulk*
                Me: Rodney, I love you equally as I do Radek...I mean, I have to pick one thread to celebrate that post in, but deep down I celebrate with all my clones.
                Rodney: *smiles*
                Radek: *smiles*
                Me: See? I can make both my guys happy. *kisses them both*

WAHOO! 8900 posts!!
                Congrats from me as well!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Does that mean me and Radek-clone are not enough for you?
                  *sputters and spits out drink in mouth* What?!! I would NEVER say that!!!

Lately it has just been me and Radek-clone at night and he doesn't talk much! When you come on-line during my evening hours I usually should be heading off to get some sleep since I am typically getting up in a few hours.

Time zone stuff is a pain sometimes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    *sputters and spits out drink in mouth* What?!! I would NEVER say that!!!

Lately it has just been me and Radek-clone at night and he doesn't talk much! When you come on-line during my evening hours I usually should be heading off to get some sleep since I am typically getting up in a few hours.

Time zone stuff is a pain sometimes.
                    I should move to the US

Comment

Yeah, I'm so busy these days I can't keep my eyes open past 11pm GMT, either that or I'm getting old

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
                        I should move to the US

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        Yeah, I'm so busy these days I can't keep my eyes open past 11pm GMT, either that or I'm getting old
                        LOL - doesn't help that you have a Birthday coming up here, now does it!

I love these two in this pic!
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Hummm, *looks around* Where is everyone?!

Ah, yes Radek clone, there you are! *THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

i am here...well, sorta...just getting ready to head off to bed...went and saw Knocked Up this evening and OMG! that is one hilarious movie anyway, Rosehawk, got the pic today and I LOVE IT!!!

anyway, taking my clone to snuggle up with him in bed...night all!!
                            sigpic

Comment

i am here...well, sorta...just getting ready to head off to bed...went and saw Knocked Up this evening and OMG! that is one hilarious movie anyway, Rosehawk, got the pic today and I LOVE IT!!!

anyway, taking my clone to snuggle up with him in bed...night all!!
                              WOW, That was fast! Paul is a cutie, isn't he! He was just fantastic with the fans.

And this guy is such a cutie too! Rumor has it he is great with fans as well! *THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

More double thunking

Comment

Working...
                                X