X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note: Radek is featured rather well in "Adrift / Lifeline"

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Don't worry. *takes orange-bladed training lightsaber* Leave it to me and to my apprentice. Are you with me on this one, Rosehawk?
      Originally posted by SETI_fan
      Hm, the image of Pajus and Rosehawk descending on someone, lightsabers in hand, Radek clones close behind... Nobody'd cross anyone under their protection again!
      And I brought along a very pi$$ed of Radek. No one messes with the fans on his thread!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Just a note: Radek is featured rather well in "Adrift / Lifeline"
        Cool. Thanks Prion. I think this is going to be a good season for Radek!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Cool. Thanks Prion. I think this is going to be a good season for Radek!
          But not a good one when it comes to Radek/Elizabeth shipping

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
            Hm, the image of Pajus and Rosehawk descending on someone, lightsabers in hand, Radek clones close behind... Nobody'd cross anyone under their protection again!

Seti
            Pajus: I've got even worse things coming his way. HK?

Spoiler:

HK-47: Query: Is there someone that you need killed, Master?

Pajus: Maybe

HK-47: Confused query: What do you mean by 'Maybe', Master?

Pajus: We need you to capture him first. Then we'll see

HK-47: Request: Please describe the meatbag that you need captured, Master

Pajus: Would you please describe your 'friend' to our mechanic friend here, Dancer?

Comment

^

Comment

That's awful Dancer, but I'm glad you and your cousin's lives are better now

Comment

Pajus: I've got even worse things coming his way. HK?

Spoiler:

HK-47: Query: Is there someone that you need killed, Master?

Pajus: Maybe

HK-47: Confused query: What do you mean by 'Maybe', Master?

Pajus: We need you to capture him first. Then we'll see

HK-47: Request: Please describe the meatbag that you need captured, Master

Pajus: Would you please describe your 'friend' to our mechanic friend here, Dancer?
                  With pleasure. He's 5 foot 11, brown haired going silver at the temples, first name Adam, lives near Princeton Illinois.
                  Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                  SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Mix of random thunk pictures

Spoiler:

His first visit in the Czech Republic

Look at the proud expression in his face

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      I am glad things are picking up for you. You will love Washington. That's where I am originally from. Such beautiful country out there with the mountains....

Just think, you will be soooo much closer to David!
                      Yeah! I'd like to go see him in Vancouver sometime...if I can ever get to a convention up there I would like to meet him.
                      SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        Mix of random thunk pictures

Spoiler:

His first visit in the Czech Republic

Look at the proud expression in his face

Oooohhhh...thank YOU for those!
                        SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                          With pleasure. He's 5 foot 11, brown haired going silver at the temples, first name Adam, lives near Princeton Illinois.
                          HK-47: Statement: Information received and stored in primary memory core... Assassination protocol invoked... Parameters set to 'Capture target'... Have a pleasant day, meatbags. *leaves*
                          Last edited by Pajus; 14 September 2007, 09:07 AM.

Comment

But not a good one when it comes to Radek/Elizabeth shipping
                            Yeah, so sad. There's was one of the best ships. David and Torri are/were just excellent together. We will have to send that thread off with a goodbye party since we won't get too many more new pics with them together.

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                            Yeah! I'd like to go see him in Vancouver sometime...if I can ever get to a convention up there I would like to meet him.
                            Well depending on where you are at in Washington (I'm thinking distance to travel) you could also check and see if he is still doing any theater and go watch him. I would love to see David doing theater but Vancouver is a tad bit too far to for me travel.

FYI - I found out that at this time David doesn't do Creation cons which I think is the only con done in Vancouver so you might have to travel to see him. Though you never know, Vancouver might always be an exception.
                            I don't know why he doesn't do them, though I strongly suspect why; however, since it is his personal business I really don't need to know why. He seems to enjoy the fan run cons alot more which is great! Hummm, I wonder if they could get David to the one fan run con here in the Cities which I just recently found out about......hummmmmm........possibilities.....
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 September 2007, 12:31 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

And some more *THUNK* pics!

sigpic

Comment

Ohh Radek thunk and just what I needed for my birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X