No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you watching the Eurovision Song Contest Pajus?

If you are, are you drunk yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

If you are, are you drunk yet?
      No and no. What's going on there? Is Kabat winning or what?

Comment

There has just been a very butch woman from Serbia 'singing' and I use the term loosely.

OH MY GOD!!! Take a look at the Ukraineian entry, now I know where the worlds tin foil went

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Alright. Show me what you have learned with your clone (and please remove the pictures you and your clone made with the camera while I was gone).
          Takes the camera and reluctantly removes the pictures and put thems on a CD. Sorry Radekclone but the pictures are just for us

Repostions camera, demonstrates new skills to teacher

*12 hands 6 lightsabers, repeat 12 hands, 9 lightsabers*

I can't get to the same level as you teacher, I need more practice time with my clone. He's liking the attention

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          What's this you are watching?????
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

The Eurovision Song Contest is just what it says, every country in Europe enters a song and every coutry votes for the one they think is the best, it's a joke the voting because everyone votes for their neighbour, Greece votes for Cyprus and vice versa, Spain votes for Portugal and all the Scandinavian, Baltic and Centeral European coutries vote for eachother and no-one votes for the Brits, apart from Ireland. We in Britain don't take it seriously, having seen our entry you'll know why, anyway, everyone who watches it on TV is usually drunk because it's the only way you can get through it, even the commentator is wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Takes the camera and reluctantly removes the pictures and put thems on a CD. Sorry Radekclone but the pictures are just for us

Repostions camera, demonstrates new skills to teacher

*12 hands 6 lightsabers, repeat 12 hands, 9 lightsabers*

I can't get to the same level as you teacher, I need more practice time with my clone. He's liking the attention
              This is already sufficient to pass to the next lesson. I have a seven more weeks of training than you do. However I still recommed training in between future lessons. I see your clone is looking forward to it already...

Are you ready for your next lesson?

Comment

This is already sufficient to pass to the next lesson. I have a seven more weeks of training than you do. However I still recommed training in between future lessons. I see your clone is looking forward to it already...
                Yes, my clone is looking forward to it!!!!

Are you ready for your next lesson?
                Yes, better get to it soon before I have an excuse to start find a TV channel that shows the Eurovision Song Contest and have an excuse to start drinking
                sigpic

Comment

Google it, it's awful

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Google it, it's awful
                    *passes* Reefgirl a beer.

I googled and saw a few. Quite colorful!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, my clone is looking forward to it!!!!

Yes, better get to it soon before I have an excuse to start find a TV channel that shows the Eurovision Song Contest and have an excuse to start drinking
                      Okay. First of all: A lightsaber in the hands of a drunk padawan = NOT GOOD.

And now to the lesson: Today's lesson will be abou the 'Makashi' (contention) form. You have already learned to use the FicForce to enhance your quickness and agility. In Makashi, you will have to use the FicForce to enhance your precision. I believe I know you well enough to say that Juyo and Shien will be your favorite styles while playing with your clone. I believe Makashi will be your favorite style during a real fight. With training you will reach a level of precision, where you will be able to destroy your opponent's weapon without hurting him.

Makashi is not an offensive or defensive style by definition. Makashi is exactly what you want it to be. The only limiting factor is the precision of the practitioner. Otherwise it can be used in both offensive and defensive situations (but not against multiple opponents - that's what Shien and Soresu are good for)

The opening stance of Makashi is called the 'single handed low guard'. The saber would be held in you left hand at your side, the blade pointed down, and the feet would be shoulder width apart. I will now show you some basics of Makashi:

*Activates green blade of his lightsaber, activates training hologram with a viridian-bladed lightsaber, fights, wins, hologram deactivates itself*

I have defeated my opponent by cutting off the emitter array of his weapon. That is just a glimpse of what Makashi can do when properly mastered. You might have noticed that I held my lightsaber with only one hand most of the time.

One more reminder. Your hands are not the only thing that has to move precisely. Let the FicForce guide your entire body. It is the only way to achieve the precision, coordination, timing and elegance that make Makashi what it is.

I have prepared another hologram game for your training. It will be the lightsaber equivalent of skeet-shooting. Every skeet will have a thin red line painted somewhere on its surface. I want you to cut the skeet exactly along the line. Every skeet will be moving faster than the previous one and the lines will be more and more difficult to follow. You may begin the excercise whenever you are ready.

Comment

Okay. First of all: A lightsaber in the hands of a drunk padawan = NOT GOOD.
                        Do not worry teacher. I do not drink and handle my lightsaber!
                        Oh, this can be so a nonPG moment

One more reminder. Your hands are not the only thing that has to move precisely. Let the FicForce guide your entire body. It is the only way to achieve the precision, coordination, timing and elegance that make Makashi what it is.
                        And I am suppose to keep my comments nonPG. *Gulp*

Yes, Radekclone, settle down, we will practice later

I have prepared another hologram game for your training. It will be the lightsaber equivalent of skeet-shooting. Every skeet will have a thin red line painted somewhere on its surface. I want you to cut the skeet exactly along the line. Every skeet will be moving faster than the previous one and the lines will be more and more difficult to follow. You may begin the excercise whenever you are ready.
                        Okay, I am going to watch you a bit more on this.
                        Focus, focus -----quit that Radekclone, can't you see I am trying to focus Sorry teach but my clone is tickling me.
                        Focus, focus, watch *tee hee* focus, watch *tee hee hee hee*
                        Well at least I know my clone likes what I am learning
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I am going to watch you a bit more on this.
                          Focus, focus -----quit that Radekclone, can't you see I am trying to focus Sorry teach but my clone is tickling me.
                          Focus, focus, watch *tee hee* focus, watch *tee hee hee hee*
                          Well at least I know my clone likes what I am learning
                          Don't do that, Radek-clone. Remember: The less you disturb her, the more she'll learn (and put to use)

Comment

Don't do that, Radek-clone. Remember: The less you disturb her, the more she'll learn (and put to use)
                            Radekclone: What? Okay Pajus, teacher, sir. I will leave her alone, for now
                            Spoiler:

Okay, Pajus - I am rewatching your lesson to make sure I did not miss anything
                            sigpic

Comment

Radekclone: What? Okay Pajus, teacher, sir. I will leave her alone, for now
                              Spoiler:

Okay, Pajus - I am rewatching your lesson to make sure I did not miss anything
                              *Repeats the lesson*

Comment

I sent you book two.

LMAO!!!

Please don't think any less of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X