Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    From what I can understand in the US soccar is a girls game (And I'll say it before others do, it's played by a bunch of girls here too) Rugby is more of a mans game
    Hummm, I don't know about soccer being more of a girls sport here in the US. I have known guys who have played soccer and I wouldn't call them a bunch of girls
    Course, I don't watch sports like I did when I was younger unless I get to go to a live game. Live games are more fun than watching on TV unless your team is in the playoffs or something exciting like that.

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Anytime oh Wiseone!
      I believe you have practiced Juyo a lot in the last days (please don't share the details), so it's time for the camera experiment. Show me what you can do

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        I believe you have practiced Juyo a lot in the last days (please don't share the details), so it's time for the camera experiment. Show me what you can do
        *Gulp* Ummm, I have been practicing? Oh wait, yeah, that's right, with my clone.
        He's going to watch now.

Okay, here is the camera shots - 14 hands and wow - 9 lightsabers! Still not as good as you teach, but gettin there!
        sigpic

Comment

*Gulp* Ummm, I have been practicing? Oh wait, yeah, that's right, with my clone.
          He's going to watch now.

Okay, here is the camera shots - 14 hands and wow - 9 lightsabers! Still not as good as you teach, but gettin there!
          And now release your emotions, passions,... your entire self and try again

Comment

Seeing anything live is great, especially music. The Who are playing at Hampshire's cricket ground this year but I don't want to go on my own

Comment

And now release your emotions, passions,... your entire self and try again
              Did you just say release emotions, passions?!

Closes eyes *Concentrates on Radekclone* Concentrate, concentrate, must concentrate......

Performs much graceful movement.

*Opens up eyes*

OMG, that felt sooooooo good - lets check the camera.

20 hands and 15 lightsabers. WOW! Look at that Radekclone and teacher!

Thanks Radekclone, I owe it all to you!!!! Anything to see you smile

sigpic

Comment

Did you just say release emotions, passions?!

Closes eyes *Concentrates on Radekclone* Concentrate, concentrate, must concentrate......

Performs much graceful movement.

*Opens up eyes*

OMG, that felt sooooooo good - lets check the camera.

20 hands and 15 lightsabers. WOW! Look at that Radekclone and teacher!

Thanks Radekclone, I owe it all to you!!!! Anything to see you smile

Just remember: Releasing yourself can be as dangerous to yourself as it is to your opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Seeing anything live is great, especially music. The Who are playing at Hampshire's cricket ground this year but I don't want to go on my own
                  I agree! Especially with music. I want to see the Blue's Man group, they come here at least once a year - or have the past few years -but I don't want to go by myself and most of my friends don't care for the interactive music experience with these guys.
                  The Who would be faboulous to see at a live concert. You should go!!!!! And then come back and tell me all about it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Just remember: Releasing yourself can be as dangerous to yourself as it is to your opponent
                    Well you said too and my clone was....well lets just say my clone enjoyed it very much!
                    I will try to show restraint in the future. How do you know where to draw the line, teacher?
                    After all, we do have a powerful force on this thread....We have the fanfic force of Zelenka!
                    sigpic

Comment

I will try to show restraint in the future. How do you know where to draw the line, teacher?
                      The line between a situation where you control your actions and a situation where your actions control you is hardly visible. Learn to trust in your judgement and you won't have to draw a line.

Comment

The line between a situation where you control your actions and a situation where your actions control you is hardly visible. Learn to trust in your judgement and you won't have to draw a line.
                        You told me to release myself, which is basically trusting my judgement/instinct and then you told me it could be dangerous.
                        Was the 20 hands and 15 lightsavers too much? Cause it was the power of the Zelenka force that kept me going!

My clone helps keep me in balance

sigpic

Comment

Executive producer Joe Mallozzi has a picture of David on his May 19th blog. Click on the photo to enlarge.

Ack, it's back to the blue shirt, again. I guess that's what happens when you don't get offworld much - a limited wardrobe. I wonder if Radek will be wearing that hat in the episode?

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                            Executive producer Joe Mallozzi has a picture of David on his May 19th blog. Click on the photo to enlarge.

Ack, it's back to the blue shirt, again. I guess that's what happens when you don't get offworld much - a limited wardrobe. I wonder if Radek will be wearing that hat in the episode?
                            Thanks watcher 652. The pic is cute!! Without the glasses, Zelenka looks quite different!
                            sigpic

Comment

You told me to release myself, which is basically trusting my judgement/instinct and then you told me it could be dangerous.
                              Was the 20 hands and 15 lightsavers too much? Cause it was the power of the Zelenka force that kept me going!

My clone helps keep me in balance

I wanted you to know what you can do. Nothing is too much, so long as you keep the balance.

Comment

I wanted you to know what you can do. Nothing is too much, so long as you keep the balance.
                                I can do that, with a little help!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X