No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family is a bit similar. My Mum says she likes Atlantis but she never watches it unless I put a DVD on downstairs while she's watching telly. My Dad on the other hand just doesn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
      My family is a bit similar. My Mum says she likes Atlantis but she never watches it unless I put a DVD on downstairs while she's watching telly. My Dad on the other hand just doesn't understand.

All parents are like that

Comment

Ain't they just???

Comment

Comment

Well when they're home anyway...

Comment

My Mum's not, we used to sit and watch the "new" seasons on C4 as a family on Sundays. I say "new" they were about two years old before they got to us!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Comment

My mum's a big fan of the Classic Dr Who and used to own every single episode of Star Trek: TNG but she seems to have gone off Sci Fi. She was not impressed with the new series of Dr Who and she sneers at Stargate

Comment

I think the new Doctor Who's are great! I am so proud we're producing stuff like that. And it always makes me smile to see "BBC Wales" written at the end of it.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I like Doctor Who (ALL incarnations of it) and I was raised a Trekkie, so I like pretty much any science fiction...
                      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

I'm so gonna miss me my SG:1 when it goes, sorry IF it goes, - it's not dead until it's stopped twitching and right now its still running around. But if they DARE try just shipping characters over I'm going to scream. Not just because I'm scared of Zelenka being one of the ones to go first to make way might I add, I object to it on principle.

Comment

I'm sticking to my prediction of the only one going being Daniel

Comment

I love Daniel, I love him to bits but I want him in Cheyenne not Pegasus. They can't be stupid enough to tie up the Ori plot that quickly and he's yo-yo'd up the ascension ladder so often someone is bound to have a brain storm and go "Daniel dear, don't think you could try gaining some cool superpowers any time soon, do you?" at some point. At least I hope they do, without reading spoilers.

Plus in my shippy-shippy heart he will never leave Vala!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              My daughter is like that with Dr Who, but sneaks the odd peek at Chris Ecclestone every now and then after protesting loudly that she's not interested and doesn't want to watch
                              I don't get to see the new Dr. Who and I want to! Looks even better than the old ones.

My daughter does something similar with Stargate.

She will make fun of me watching Stargate and then we will be sitting eating lunch during the weekend and she will ask to put in a Stargate DVD to watch while we are eating lunch. Her excuse is that it is tradition, something I started during the long cold winter months here in my state.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              I'm sticking to my prediction of the only one going being Daniel
                              Daniel is the only one who fits well with Atlantis. A case could be made for Cam if something should happen to Loren, heaven forbid.
                              I just don't think there should be any crossovers, except for the occasional one. SGA is pretty good on it's own, this season is really coming together with the characters and Atlantis deserves to stand on its own. SG1 characters won't make SGA any better, it will just change the flow of the show just like RDA leaving and other cast changes that have happened in the past.

If anything we should rally to get David Nykl as a regular cast member, maybe we fans can worry a tad bit less of tptb doing anything to Zelenka if that happens!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Created this for the Lorne thread, but since it features BOTH of my favorite guys in Atlantis, it's just as appropriate here:

Comment

Working...
                                X