Yeah it is quiet. Chuck is getting more action on his thread than Zelenka
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Well, it is Chuck....

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Yeah, he's my second *thunk*.

I would love to have seen both of them up on stage together, heard they were great together!
        The fans that went got a real treat!!!!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 February 2007, 07:03 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

WOW. Radek looks really cool in that lab cout of his.

Comment

Lelyrellin, omg! you have awoke me...wait, i was never asleep and it is 1:30am here and i have to be up in like 4 hours oh why does this always happen to me when i have to be up early...oh yea, so much thunkage...course zelenka is so darn cute

sigpic

Comment

Mmmm those pics a great, I think Chuck picked up a lot of new fans at the P2

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                Lelyrellin, omg! you have awoke me...wait, i was never asleep and it is 1:30am here and i have to be up in like 4 hours oh why does this always happen to me when i have to be up early...oh yea, so much thunkage...course zelenka is so darn cute

Hey, you're only an hour ahead of me .
                But yeah, the Chuck thread practically exploded overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  WOW. Radek looks really cool in that lab cout of his.
                  Yes he does, doesn't he I am watching Grace Under Pressure and Radek is wearing a labcoat!!!
                  Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  I've got shedloads of recipe's if anyone wants one. I think I sent you one for Shepherds Pie when I first started hanging around the Zelenka threads Rosehawk
                  Yep, was good. Put an American twist, well Native American twist and used bison meat instead of beef.
                  Do you have some receipes for apple, cherry and poppyseed filling? Need them for the Kolaches the girls are making at the festival next week. Yeah, I know I can get them on the internet but it is more fun this way
                  I know I can pick up the stuff at the store but a big part of the youth group is teaching them new skills and I am amazed at how many teens can't cook from the basics.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Yes he does, doesn't he I am watching Grace Under Pressure and Radek is wearing a labcoat!!!

Yep, was good. Put an American twist, well Native American twist and used bison meat instead of beef.
                    Do you have some receipes for apple, cherry and poppyseed filling? Need them for the Kolaches the girls are making at the festival next week. Yeah, I know I can get them on the internet but it is more fun this way
                    I know I can pick up the stuff at the store but a big part of the youth group is teaching them new skills and I am amazed at how many teens can't cook from the basics.
                    And homemade stuff always tastes better, too .

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
                      And homemade stuff always tastes better, too .
                      Ummm, yes homemade is delicious
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        Ummm, yes homemade is delicious
                        Spoiler:
                        Mmm, I think that pic is my new official favorite Radek one. He looks so...yummy.

Comment

I meant to post this in here the other day but I totally forgot...

I had the best conversation with David at P2 about the shoes he was wearing. They were very cool and he was so pleased that I liked them - we then proceeded to have a 5 minute convo all about shoes and his shoe buying strategies

I also told him 'you look much better looking when they don't have you all Zelenka-d up' to which he dead panned 'marry me?'. LOL! Complete nutter but very fun guy.

Also in the autograph session I was on the opposite side of the room to him talking to Dan Payne when David started shouting and getting very excited about something to which Dan shouted 'Nykl! Take your ritalin!' Dan also carried him onto the stage over his shoulder during the auction saying 'look what I found outside!'
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

What kind of filling are we talking about here Rosehawk?

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                              I meant to post this in here the other day but I totally forgot...

I had the best conversation with David at P2 about the shoes he was wearing. They were very cool and he was so pleased that I liked them - we then proceeded to have a 5 minute convo all about shoes and his shoe buying strategies

I also told him 'you look much better looking when they don't have you all Zelenka-d up' to which he dead panned 'marry me?'. LOL! Complete nutter but very fun guy.

Also in the autograph session I was on the opposite side of the room to him talking to Dan Payne when David started shouting and getting very excited about something to which Dan shouted 'Nykl! Take your ritalin!' Dan also carried him onto the stage over his shoulder during the auction saying 'look what I found outside!'
                              Hah! He sounds great. Sounds like you had a blast .

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
                                Hah! He sounds great. Sounds like you had a blast .
                                He's really entertaining and extremely approachable. He really makes an effort to have a proper conversation with the people he meets which is just lovely.
                                sigpic
                                by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                                X