Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverdamascus
    For those of you in the states, apparantly David Nykl has a guest appearance in a program tonight that's up opposite Stargate. Psych or something. Being stuck in the UK I miss out on all of this, sniffle.
    Just got to watch this. No accent, no glasses, long hair neatly combed. Too small of a role. Still shows a very handsome and passionate man.

Night!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ah that's more like it, I like that picture better, I once wore a teddy to the theatre mind you it was all that I was wearing and it was the Rocky Horror Show, it was the getting home on the bus afterwards that was embarrasing but the bus was filled with others that had been to the show so it wasn't quite so bad

Comment

new trailer for M&MM. thought you might like these caps

Spoiler:

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

LOL.

I saw Rocky Horror Picture show so many times but could never actually get up the nerve to wear any of the outfits to a show. I use to be extrememly shy and very self-consciences.

David can get such an intense look in his eyes, it is easy for me to image the playful side that his characters may have.
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 August 2006, 08:41 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I've got my internet domain
            my website hasn't moved to the new server yet, but I did put Davids picture on the old website and shall post it here now too.
            Hope you like it

David and Teddy (the bear that is )
            Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Thanks for sharing borgteddy. That is a very cute picture, I've always loved Teddy Bears. Quite the image of one being borg and even better with David

Was David trying to be serious? He face kind of looks like he was getting ready to start laughing or at least give a big grin.
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 26 August 2006, 09:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting Pic. I was a bit nervous going but my friend was dressing up and she said I could always go as Janet but I took the plunge and went in my underwear, because she was I'm glad I did because

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  Interesting Pic. I was a bit nervous going but my friend was dressing up and she said I could always go as Janet but I took the plunge and went in my underwear, because she was I'm glad I did because
                  aghh, did you forget to finish the sentence?

That movie just kind of brings all the daring out in someone doesn't it?

This is the pits, we have to wait another two weeks for a Zelenka episode, will that make a month with no new Zelenka?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                    Thanks for sharing borgteddy. That is a very cute picture, I've always loved Teddy Bears. Quite the image of one being borg and even better with David

Was David trying to be serious? He face kind of looks like he was getting ready to start laughing or at least give a big grin.
                    he did smile when he saw BorgTeddy.
                    Im not sure why he didn't smile in the pictuere.
                    I'm just glad I got the picture (it was toward the end of the autograph session and they didn't want people to hold up the line much

It's evil that they are making us wait 2 weeks for the next episode
                    Maybe this is a stupid question, but why isn't there an episode next week?
                    Aircowhere are you?

Comment

I have no idea why I finished the sentance like that but it wasn't a film screening it was an actual stage show with Jason Donovan (An 80's Australian Soap Star) as Frank (Ask Caz )
                      My friends went to the show where Anthony Stewart Head played Frank (Long before he played Giles in Buffy)

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy
                        It's evil that they are making us wait 2 weeks for the next episode
                        Maybe this is a stupid question, but why isn't there an episode next week?
                        My guess is because it is a 3-Day holiday weekend here in the States. That weekend tends to be a big travel weekend, people getting kids ready for school, some are already back in school. Labor Day weekend kind of marks the end of summer and major vacation schedules for many so people try to get out and do stuff.

I am just suffering from Zelenka withdrawls, will probably have to pull the DVD's out.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                        I have no idea why I finished the sentance like that but it wasn't a film screening it was an actual stage show with Jason Donovan (An 80's Australian Soap Star) as Frank (Ask Caz )
                        My friends went to the show where Anthony Stewart Head played Frank (Long before he played Giles in Buffy)
                        Cool, a stage show is even better. That must have been alot of fun to watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

My guess is because it is a 3-Day holiday weekend here in the States. That weekend tends to be a big travel weekend, people getting kids ready for school, some are already back in school. Labor Day weekend kind of marks the end of summer and major vacation schedules for many so people try to get out and do stuff.

I am just suffering from Zelenka withdrawls, will probably have to pull the DVD's out.
                          Thanks for explaining
                          And yay for DVD's.
                          Where would we be without them.
                          Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Nice caps. Thanks Red Phoniex.

I am looking forward to this episode. Looks like it should be a good one and with Zelenka it has got to be even better
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool, a stage show is even better. That must have been alot of fun to watch.
                              It was a great night

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy
                                he did smile when he saw BorgTeddy.
                                Im not sure why he didn't smile in the pictuere.
                                I'm just glad I got the picture (it was toward the end of the autograph session and they didn't want people to hold up the line much
                                Maybe he was trying to pose borg, you know those characters never smiled or even cracked a lip.
                                Let us know when your website is up!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X