No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think Zelenka needs more lines and camera time!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

He is becoming more of a regular, lets hope he gets more in S3

Comment

Oh yes!
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

I loved the scenes with him and Major Lorne, I prefer Lorne to Sheppard and Zelenka to Rodney

Comment

Yeah, I was never too keen on Sheppard and though I do prefer Radek, I still like Rodney. David Hewlett is a very good actor although he did only annoy me in No Man's Land. Nykl was brilliant, as always.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

A kinda funny thing...the safe we use at work is an NKL Safe...I think it's a sign!
              SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Definietly would like to see more of Zelenka. He just works so well with so many of the characters on STA. Real compliment to David's acting talents

Hey you guys daniel had the 500 post on this thread!! Ya whooo!
                Tried to green you but I have to spread some of it around, go figure!
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 July 2006, 07:12 PM.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Wooh! 500 for this thread, 1000 for Zelenka/Weir, its a bit of a milestone day today. Nicely done Dancer!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Whee!
                    SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Woohoo!! records are breaking this week

Comment

Hehehe Zelenka dreams, nice. I have decided to add to my list of wants a scene of Zelenka in a full blown strop at something during season 3, he is so good when he's in a bad mood.

Comment

Oh yeah, he's definatly sexy when he's in a strop, look at the opening scenes in Critical Mass *Drool*

Comment

oh that is one of the best bits of Atlantis ever. He makes such a contribution to the show with such little screentime, the man is truly brilliant.

Comment

And then there's Duet, he was brilliant in that too

Comment

He's just brilliant.

From the "Rodney stop being an idiot, go away!" to the "I hate you all" pout, to the "Elizabeth's back!" dance he's just brilliant. Creating such an endearing character with so little is an amazing achievement. He deserves so much more than he's given.

But there's a thing, do we think some of the joy of seeing Zelenka appear, some of his impact would diminish if he were given that greater screen time?

Comment

Working...
                                X