No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Nerdy, John Lennon type of glasses, mine are a little like that, I tried contacts once it used to take me ages to get them in then after I'd been wearing them for a few hours my eyes felt like I'd been crying for hours on end combined with a bout of hay fever, I never continued wearing them after that

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
      I like Zelenka's glasses They go with the whole look. Though now you mention it I wonder what he'd look like with those, I remember they went and gave Daniel a pair of rectangular glasses for one episode.
      I think the frames on those are a bit too thick for Nykl - a nice pair of titanium wireframes, I think, would work best.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I have a pair of silver glasses. I call them my "Grissom Glasses" because they look like the ones he used to wear on "CSI".
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Ohhh, I love the glasses on Zelenka. I think they help make his look. They may not fit but that kind of goes with Zelenka's whole unkempt look.

Now David on the other hand (though I believe he has said he does not wear glasses, at least not yet) contacts to show off his eyes is a must, oh yes, David must show off his eyes along with that smile wearing a long brown jacket and damn..................., now there is a puddle of *drool* in front of my computer
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 July 2006, 08:26 PM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Need another pic, okay so I have already posted it once already but it is David and it is tough to get pics of his work.

This is from David's visa commerical.

sigpic

Comment

Nice, very nice

Comment

*Hands Rosehawk a cloth*

Comment

Thank you Reefgirl. I needed that.
                  sigpic

Comment

S'ok, I know how computers and drool don't mix

Comment

hey guys :dangles picture in front of them:

Spoiler:

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Are you sure that's what you wanted to say

Comment

Oh boy is that a pic for captioning...I don't recall that cap actually. That's not an S3 cap is it?

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Dunno if you guys've seen this one yet, but this picture is so cute it has to be posted.

S3 Spoilers
                            Spoiler:
                            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I've seen that one on the Lorne Thunk thread, I posted saying they look like a couple of naughty schoolboys who've been caught red handed in something

Comment

Spoiler:

Lorne: Dr Weir is so going to kill us when she finds out what we've done.
                                Zelenka: Rodney is going to scream obsenities for 3 days when he finds out
                                Last edited by Reefgirl; 14 July 2006, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X