No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badass Zelenka... he's armed and dangerous! Interesting how his holster is on the left side when he's shown being right-handed.... (I'm a lefty; I notice those things)
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Radek, what is that?
      I believe it's Colonel Sheppard's idea of a joke. Personally I find it a bit... disturbing.
      Agreed. Can you remove it as soon as possible, please?
      Done.
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

*whispers* Radek, come up to my office in a moment.
        *thinks* I wonder what she's up to now?
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

You must be careful, milacku. The Genii are dangerous and not to be trusted.
          I'll be fine, Radek. I've handled negotiations between the Goa'uld and Earth as well as brokering a peace treaty between several nations in the Middle East.
          *softly* Dead is still dead, Elizabeth, no matter where you are.
          I promise you that I will return.
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Yes! Successfully saving life as we know it!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Zelenkaism: Being prepared means always keeping your toolbelt handy.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

*thinks* Must. Focus. Stop looking at Lizzie. Must stop now. Aw... screw it!
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

It's a beautiful morning, Rodney!
                      Yes it is, Radek! Now, what kind of mischief shall we get into today?
                      Some artifacts were discovered in section of the city that was explored yesterday.
                      Sounds like fun! Elizabeth, we'll be back for lunch....
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

*thinks* Are we done with staff meeting yet? I have better things to do......

I know exactly how you feel, Radek! That's how I feel about most of the ones I attend.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                          I really love that top picture. Is it from Adrift?
                          Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                          I believe it's from McKay & Mrs. Miller, but Jae'a will know for sure.
                          McKay & Mrs. Miller it is indeed.
                          (Thanks for the green, Lady Blue. )
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/The%20Siege/Siege97_zps303a872b.jpg

Badass Zelenka... he's armed and dangerous! Interesting how his holster is on the left side when he's shown being right-handed.... (I'm a lefty; I notice those things)
                            Always makes me think of this picture on DeviantArt.
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/The%20Siege/Siege42_zpsd46a6614.jpg
                              You must be careful, milacku. The Genii are dangerous and not to be trusted.
                              I'll be fine, Radek. I've handled negotiations between the Goa'uld and Earth as well as brokering a peace treaty between several nations in the Middle East.
                              *softly* Dead is still dead, Elizabeth, no matter where you are.
                              I promise you that I will return.
                              Don't worry Radek, when she has you to come back to, I doubt there's anyone that could stop her from doing so.

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                Always makes me think of this picture on DeviantArt.
                                I love that picture!

Good afternoon/evening to you. It's mid-morning break time here.
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X