• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
    Courtesy of Pinterest. LOVE IT!!
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...psf01d2e8a.jpg
    Oops.
    I totally loved it though!

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/Wallpapers%20and%20Signatures/5387cf55ff7dc9ec6df8be0e661b8bb5_zpse64c42b2.jpg
    It's true....
    I heard that in one of those exiting tirades he was muttering something like "I can't work with these actors". Cracks me up to think of it!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora
      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

A rousing game of Prime/Not Prime is enjoyed by all (except Ford)
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

This totally should have happened!
              http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps0752824d.jpg
              ... or maybe their own show?
              I love those 'Confessions', but I think I saw them on Tumblr... could be wrong...
              I definitely agree with this one, they should have been around more, especially Lorne - he was there even less than Radek...
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Time for some Trinity tonight:
                http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps05de5083.jpg
                That grin! *thunk*
                I second that *thunk* - I love that part when he just turns a gives us that big smile!
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I heard that in one of those exiting tirades he was muttering something like "I can't work with these actors". Cracks me up to think of it!
                  That's true! It was in this part of The Brotherhood:

Radek: What did you touch?
                  Chuck: Nothing!
                  Radek: (In Czech) Jesus, I can't work with these actors!

In fact nearly all of his Czech bits (hur hur) are in this video. With English subtitles.
                  Last edited by Jae'a; 20 June 2014, 07:45 AM.

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yay!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      I love those 'Confessions', but I think I saw them on Tumblr... could be wrong...
                      I definitely agree with this one, they should have been around more, especially Lorne - he was there even less than Radek...
                      All three of those probably came fromTumblr.

Yeah, poor Lorne really got screwed. They both deserved a lot more screen time than they got! I was really mad when neither one wa shown as part of the final balcony scene, but I've since come up with a possible "where they are"... which someday I may write down.
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Okay, someone give me picspam!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

It that what I think it is?
                          Yes, it is. It's the WEEKEND!!
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            That's true! It was in this part of The Brotherhood:

In fact nearly all of his Czech bits (hur hur) are in this video. With English subtitles.
                            I love that video!! I have it saved on Youtube along with some other great Zelenka videos (like the ones Rosehawk did). And a tad off topic, but have you seen the ones for Shep, Weir and McKay done to the Warner Bros. cartoon Animaniacs? I used to watch that when it was on and about fell out of my chair laughing when I stumbled on them.
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Wait, wait... I have an idea. Let's collect the bottles sitting by the still and spread a little joy around Atlantis!
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Yes.Yes, yes, yes! That did it! Now everyone has an anonymous message leading them to bottles from the still.
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X