No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
      http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/206_06_zps923a0dcd.jpg
      And how are all my fans today? I hope everyonse slept well and had good dreams.

Why yes, I did! *big grin*
      Oh aye? Need I ask...?

I never really sleep well, though... Maybe I could do with some help...

Are you sleepy yet?

What, again? Phew...

What?? He's serving me herbal teas! Honest!
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/0320FirstStrikeGW24_zpsc8156240.jpg
        As you can see, Rodney and I are working on another project today. We are having problem with one of the desalination tanks and are trying to determine exact nature of the problem so it can be fixed. Okay, truthfully, Rodney is talking while I'm actually working on the problem.... *rolls eyes*
        Rodney talking? So business as usual then?
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Oh aye? Need I ask...?
          Pretty sure you can figure it out!

I never really sleep well, though... Maybe I could do with some help...
          I bet there a Czech handy who could help.....

Are you sleepy yet?

What, again? Phew...

What?? He's serving me herbal teas! Honest!
          Uh-huh. Suuuure he is!!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

Rodney talking? So business as usual then?

Exactly.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

And as per normal, here is Rodney taking credit for what I did. Maybe I will change security code for his quarters later... *evil grin*

*shocked* *thinks* He just gave me credit for my idea. Is the world ending?
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Pretty sure you can figure it out!
                Yes, probably...

*shocked* *thinks* He just gave me credit for my idea. Is the world ending?
                OMG, there must be something wrong..!

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

God, my 'net's being slow all of a sudden... Come on Radek, make it work..

Maybe a restart will help.

OK, BRB!

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Love that his tongue is sticking out as he's concentrating.

Good luck with the net. If anyone can help it will be Radek!
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

Love that his tongue is sticking out as he's concentrating.
                      Mmm, tongue view...

Good luck with the net. If anyone can help it will be Radek!
                      It's getting better, but still quite laggy... Radek's still working on it...

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ah, there we go, much better! Thank you Radek! *hug*

Any time!

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Anything else you ladies need help with today?
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Actually, I could use your help with a problem I've been having in my quarters. Specifically the shower.
                            Let's take a look, shall we?
                            *nudges Radek* How about we go to my quarters and look at it, hmm?
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/echoes0693_zps5320d680.jpg
                              Anything else you ladies need help with today?
                              Oh, I'm sure we could come up with something, Radek. Right Monica?

Uh... *slightly scared now*

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Rodney, I don't think you're supposed to to that with a Replicator. What do you mean you've rewritten some of my assistant's code?! Fifth will not be happy with you. You may be smartest man here (although some days that's debatable), but you are treading too close to very dangerous line. *sends out signal to Fifth*
                                I know what I'm doing, Zelenka! Genius, remember?
                                *sigh* As if I could ever forget with your constant reminders. (mutters in Czech)
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X