Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkyard Wars Radek!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Rodney called me the B team? Seriously? The ego of that man! (Czech swearing - censored for the forum)
      I wouldn't take it personally, Radek.
      *rolls eyes* Of course you wouldn't. It's not like he was talking about you, after all. (more Czech swearing)
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
        Bad Shep!! Bad bad Shep!! Too bad he has such a high ATA, otherwise Radek could give him cold showers and varied temperatures for a month! If I were him I'd think twice about flying a Jumper Radek had just tweaked.... lol!!
        Good thing for him Radek doesn't hold grudges...

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Listening the The Seed right now and just had an urge to smack Carson. It's only a minor concussion... Umm, excuse me?! This is our Radek you're dissing, Carson!!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            Good thing for him Radek doesn't hold grudges...
            Yet more more reason Radek is simply the best! *hugs Radek*
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Listening the The Seed right now and just had an urge to smack Carson. It's only a minor concussion... Umm, excuse me?! This is our Radek you're dissing, Carson!!
              Ok, he just dissed Rodney too. I feel better now. lol!!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Talking of The Seed...

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi Lorne!

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oooo.... Radek & Evan candy!! *drool*
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

Wait a minute! How did Evan get on my thread?
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

You have to stop him, Mr. Woolsey. Rodney is trying to mess with the Replicator assistant Fifth gave me. We do not want Fifth to retaliate. Would not be pretty.
                        Mr. Woolsey: No one told me that I would have to babysit my Head of Science. Why can he not simply follow the rules? They are there for a reason!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/PDVD_2682_zps1d0e1bc1.jpg
                          Wait a minute! How did Evan get on my thread?
                          Would you prefer Carson?

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Rodney, you must stop now. I fear you have not properly considered the consequences of your actions. Stay out of my lab!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              Would you prefer Carson?

Jae'a, what are you doing??
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

I enjoy both Carson and Evan... especially Evan since I also got Kavan as Deputy Andy on Eureka, but Radek is my main man!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X