Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by pookey View Post
    he looks so young in this pic very cute pic of him Melena
    sorry Rose, couldnt find the spoiler tags to put it in :hug:
    It's a video from SciFi Con in France in 2010.
    I watch it often. I love listen him speaking French

    Comment


      Originally posted by Melena View Post
      It's a video from SciFi Con in France in 2010.
      I watch it often. I love listen him speaking French
      How good is his French???
      sigpic

      www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

      Comment


        *snickers* Nykl Czech?! ROTFLMFAO!!! Those 2 play off of each other so well. *smirks* I'd like to see Nykl the Barbarian wearing a loincloth...aw crap,I just blew up my brain cell. lol *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol I'm up for whatever you lot wanna do for David's birthday. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

        Comment


          Some inspiration!

          David at Vancouver last year....he moves around so much on stage it's really tough getting a good pic!

          Spoiler:
          sigpic

          www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

          Comment


            Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            How good is his French???
            Not bad. He should not practice often, but when he learned the language, he should have a good level.

            Comment


              I'm looking at the groupcard and it looks like you have to pay to use it - I'm trying to do a sample card to see how the process works. I think I can do a trial membership and send one card, but not sure yet. I'm also not sure how to link it to his blog, which I think is the primary thing he checks. It only gives the option to send it to an email address or a facebook page - and the page has to be a 'friend' of mine, which David only has a 'like' page....this may not work. Grr.

              Melena, my heart skipped a beat at the French! EISH! *flutter*

              Rosehawk, that PICTURE. *just about died* It's beautiful to see someone so animated onstage. MAN I hope I can get to Chicago. He will be so worth everything.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                I'm looking at the groupcard and it looks like you have to pay to use it - I'm trying to do a sample card to see how the process works. I think I can do a trial membership and send one card, but not sure yet. I'm also not sure how to link it to his blog, which I think is the primary thing he checks. It only gives the option to send it to an email address or a facebook page - and the page has to be a 'friend' of mine, which David only has a 'like' page....this may not work. Grr.
                Another option would be to make a card, put it in ******* with Open visibility and have people add comments to it. I do have *******, not sure if anyone else here does. It's an option and I'm already paying for photobucket so cost is a none issue. With ********, we can link it anywhere - blogs, facebook, twitter and even our siggies! It's an option for us.

                *Edit* We can definitely do this through *********. I was just working with it and I can create a separate album with it's own unique URL. We can create a card and then if others want to add a special personal image, video, etc, they can send it to me and I can add that in as well. It will work if everyone is okay with that. I do not have a problem managing this as I suspect I have a bit more time on my hands than many of you. I tend to use things like this as a creative outlet for releasing stress which I get a lot from my job!

                So who wants to make the card????????

                The key is to really spread this around so people sign it. With SGA being off the air...less and less fans pay attention to the actors and characters unless the actor is on another show that fans can watch.

                Rosehawk, that PICTURE. *just about died* It's beautiful to see someone so animated onstage. MAN I hope I can get to Chicago. He will be so worth everything.
                I hope you can come too! Joe Flanigan and Paul McGillion are going to be there on Sunday as well so there's a chance David will be on stage with either one of them or both. I've always wanted to see Joe and David together on stage (and on screen outside of Stargate). Joe usually likes to go on stage with someone else, he's great by himself on stage but if given a choice he will pull another actor onstage with him.
                I'm kind of bummed that David hasn't been announced for either the Dessert Party, Cabaret or Breakfast event. Most of the talent ends up doing a activity/event and a stage appearance. Oh well we still have 7 months to go and I am sure the schedule is going to be changing a few times until then!

                David really is a lot of fun to see on stage so I really hope things work out for you Nayari!
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 January 2012, 05:07 AM.
                sigpic

                www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                Comment


                  YES I will do that card! I have ******** too, but I trust your managing skills more than mine. And you can bet I'll circulate it like crazy.
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 January 2012, 05:07 AM.

                  Comment


                    I'm up for whatever you lot decide. I'm toying with a couple of plot bunnies so hopefully I'll have something fic-ish to post for David's birthday. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                      YES I will do that card! I have ********* too, but I trust your managing skills more than mine. And you can bet I'll circulate it like crazy.
                      Sounds like we have a plan......I've been playing around with and creating a special David Nykl Birthday photo album. Once you get the card made you will need to send it to me so I can upload to photobucket. Once I have that, I will make the album public. Once it's public, you can take a look and we can make any tweeks that we need to. And once it's public, we can start spreading it around!

                      Also, if fans want to express something else for David's birthday, I think they can upload some of their own artwork too!

                      FYI - I am using David's picture on his blog - the sexy picture - as the backdrop for the album!

                      I love it when fans come together with a plan!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 January 2012, 05:08 AM.
                      sigpic

                      www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        I'm up for whatever you lot decide. I'm toying with a couple of plot bunnies so hopefully I'll have something fic-ish to post for David's birthday. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
                        That will be fun...can hardly wait to see what you come up with!
                        sigpic

                        www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                        Comment


                          *smirks* Rosehawk which sexy pic of David are ya referring to? Can ya provide said sexy pic? Glad you guys are doing a photo album for David's birthday. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. I'll whump Radek in honor of David's birthday...what? I'm a whumper and Radek didn't get whumped enough during SGA's run. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *smirks* Rosehawk which sexy pic of David are ya referring to? Can ya provide said sexy pic? Glad you guys are doing a photo album for David's birthday. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. I'll whump Radek in honor of David's birthday...what? I'm a whumper and Radek didn't get whumped enough during SGA's run. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            This sexy pic Crimsonravenwolf!

                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

                            www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                            Comment


                              Aw crap Rosehawk that hawt pic blew up my poor innocent brain cell. *smirks* What has 2 thumbs and 3 pages of her whump fic written? This babe!! lol Yeah, ran some errands,got home, and wrote almost 3 pages of fic. Then my muse ran off and left poor Radek hanging. Maybe some Czech shots will inspire my muse to come back. *dangles shirtless Radek cookies to encourage pix* hehe Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Ooo, il est tres mignon et tres amusant! (Et l'autre David est amusant aussi.) Merci Melena!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X