Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
    Yum! add the glasses and I see Zelenka ready for a hot date.... maybe with Lizzie?
    ooo someone needs to photoshop the small round glasses!

    Comment


      Don't look at me. My photshop skills are rudimentary on a good day!

      Did you look @ page 866?
      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora
      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

      Comment


        Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
        Don't look at me. My photshop skills are rudimentary on a good day!

        Did you look @ page 866?
        eh me too XD

        yes I did! I saved all of them! ^_^

        Comment


          Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
          eh me too XD

          yes I did! I saved all of them! ^_^
          Good! Can you help the boys with their Replicator issue? lol!
          Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora
          Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

          Comment


            Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
            Hey Jae'a ... aside from the bands in your sig, any suggestions for Czech rock to listen to? I need inspiration for a piece in my evergrowing fanfic.
            Apart from the ones in my sig? But they're my faves! (Or have you already heard them?)
            Well, here's some more I like: (I hope you don't mind that the first two are pretty heavy, but then, so are Kabát...)
            Krucipüsk
            Škwor
            Harlej
            Doga
            Divokej Bill
            And a little bit of Tri Sestry, Buty and Žlutý Pes

            Love those Czechs!

            (Ah Fifth, I just noticed, you're Garak - my fave on DS9! )
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

            sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

            Comment


              Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              Apart from the ones in my sig? But they're my faves! (Or have you already heard them?)
              Well, here's some more I like: (I hope you don't mind that the first two are pretty heavy, but then, so are Kabát...)
              Krucipüsk
              Škwor
              Harlej
              Doga
              Divokej Bill
              And a little bit of Tri Sestry, Buty and Žlutý Pes?
              lol.. not yet, although I did find a few Youtube vids to listen to this weekend. I wanted my character to have some good Czech music! i've already got the US 80s rock scene covered but needed some good Czech stuff. And I figure the more the merrier! Thanks for the list. I'll have stuff to listen to this weekend! (Besides, I figure Radek must have some good Czech rock he likes... right?)
              Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora
              Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

              Comment


                Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/bamsr0471_zps78b95258.jpg
                Alright, I've sent out a message. We'll see if he responds.
                ooo sweet you DID go out of your way to involve him xD I do want to respond to it but felt it was so far back lol


                Fifth: *suddenly appears behind Rodney seemingly out of nowhere* apologies, I can never get a signal on Zendikar.

                : AHHH! *clutches chest*

                Fifth: I do hope you didn't kill a replicator for that puddle of nanomachnies
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 13 June 2014, 01:56 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

                Comment


                  Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                  lol.. not yet, although I did find a few Youtube vids to listen to this weekend. I wanted my character to have some good Czech music! i've already got the US 80s rock scene covered but needed some good Czech stuff. And I figure the more the merrier! Thanks for the list. I'll have stuff to listen to this weekend! (Besides, I figure Radek must have some good Czech rock he likes... right?)
                  Enjoy!
                  Yeah, I'd love to know what Czech music (or any music, for that matter) Radek likes.
                  Wohnout are so brilliant, if a little silly sometimes... They'll always be my favourite Czech band.

                  (BTW folks, don't forget to remove the 'img' tags when quoting pics )
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

                  sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                    Fifth: *suddenly appears behind Rodney seemingly out of nowhere* apologies, I can never get a signal on Zendikar.

                    : AHHH! *clutches chest*

                    Fifth: I do hope you didn't kill a replicator for that puddle of nanomachnies
                    Hello, Fifth. Thank you for coming. Not to worry; these are newly created here in the lab. Rodney has been playing with their code and I'm afraid he's gone too far in changing and deleting things. Any assistance you can give would be appreciated. And before you ask, my assistant is safe in my lab... away from Rodney!
                    *snaps fingers impatiently* Yes, yes, very funny, Radek. Less talking, more assisting.

                    (feel free to visit evilness on Rodney for that! *evil grin*)
                    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora
                    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Enjoy!
                      Yeah, I'd love to know what Czech music (or any music, for that matter) Radek likes.
                      Wohnout are so brilliant, if a little silly sometimes... They'll always be my favourite Czech band.

                      (BTW folks, don't forget to remove the 'img' tags when quoting pics )
                      Oops! Guilty! *hangs head in shame*
                      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora
                      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                      Comment


                        ok, fixed mine.
                        Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora
                        Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                        Comment


                          Sorry to be a pain, but I don't want anyone to get into trouble or anything.
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

                          sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            Sorry to be a pain, but I don't want anyone to get into trouble or anything.
                            No offense taken! I appreciate it!!
                            Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora
                            Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                              Hello, Fifth. Thank you for coming. Not to worry; these are newly created here in the lab. Rodney has been playing with their code and I'm afraid he's gone too far in changing and deleting things. Any assistance you can give would be appreciated. And before you ask, my assistant is safe in my lab... away from Rodney!
                              *snaps fingers impatiently* Yes, yes, very funny, Radek. Less talking, more assisting.

                              (feel free to visit evilness on Rodney for that! *evil grin*)
                              (oh I plan too >: D but not too evil I still KIND of like him after all xD)

                              Fifth: Oh I see. *shoots Rodney a murderous look* Well, admittedly that is better then destroying a living one...or using one as a tool of to genocide *intensifies glare at Rodney* It is good that one of you has the forethought to take proper precautions. *smiles warmly at Dr. Zelenka*
                              : I need to get them to form a stable cube. As you can see... *re-sends signal to the puddle making it form once more into a cube* they refuse to stay in a solid state.
                              Fifth: I see. Hypothetically, you could tell a colonies of nanites to form any shape required for a task.
                              :naturally
                              Fifth: Surely a genius such as yourself realizes there is more to nanites then programing. Just as I'm sure I don't need to tell you that at the microscopic level matter takes on new properties, shape of individual cells makes as much difference in nanite behavior as programing.
                              :I knew that o.o
                              Fifth:The two must be in balance. I calculate a tetrahedronic shape should do the trick.

                              Comment


                                ROFL, Fifth!! I'll have to respond again when I get home tonight. I brought the keyboard to type on the Kindle, but I haven't figured out how to copy & paste from photobucket on it.

                                By the way.. are you making up the techno bits or do you actually know all that? I ask because I'm totally winging it! Science was so NOT my thing in school.

                                I do like Rodney, but I also like accentuating his snark and inate Rodney-ness for these. *evil grin*
                                Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora
                                Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X