• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, More pics!

Comment

Some Zelenka after Whump!

Spoiler:

Anyone ever count how many times he pushes his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose??
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Egads, there's been no updates, no news, nothing on the David Nykl front for over a month!

Kind of missing the guy!
        sigpic

Comment

Are we going to make that into a drinking game? Every time he pushes his glasses up or curses in Czech, we drink. (Mine's rice milk btw.) And the McKay fans drink whenever Rodney says "We are so totally screwed." I wonder who would get drunk faster. Hmmmm.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I keep checking his blog just in case my feeds update notification isn't working. He's over due.
            sigpic

Comment

David's not great about updating his blog on a regular basis. I just wonder how long he's going to continue with his blog, less and less people are posting on it which is a bummer because he's got a fun sense of humor.
              I'm struggling to just to find any updates on any work that he may be doing, he's got to be working on something! And there's been no updates on 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' for a month.
              *sigh* sometimes it's tough being an ubber fan!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                Are we going to make that into a drinking game? Every time he pushes his glasses up or curses in Czech, we drink. (Mine's rice milk btw.) And the McKay fans drink whenever Rodney says "We are so totally screwed." I wonder who would get drunk faster. Hmmmm.
                LOL. I like that game, though I think we Zelenkites would win hands down. He pushes his glasses up alot!

Hummm, just what would I drink.....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  LOL. I like that game, though I think we Zelenkites would win hands down. He pushes his glasses up alot!

Hummm, just what would I drink.....
                  Lol, I think we Zelenkites (love the sound of that word) and the Mckay clan will tie. cause Rodney does say "we are so screwed" alot, even multiple times in an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                    Lol, I think we Zelenkites (love the sound of that word) and the Mckay clan will tie. cause Rodney does say "we are so screwed" alot, even multiple times in an episode.
                    And so the challenge begins!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll have soy milk please...Zelenkites rock!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely and gently nudges David to update his blog* hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes David, please update!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just holding my breath waiting for the whole MGM bankruptcy to settle. Then we'll see who has the rights to the SGA movie and wether or not they'er going to give the green light to filming.

We know DN has committed to the RZ role in the movie. MGM just ran out of money before they could film it.

-- Just another Zelekaphile

Comment

Originally posted by justpucky View Post
                              I'm just holding my breath waiting for the whole MGM bankruptcy to settle. Then we'll see who has the rights to the SGA movie and wether or not they'er going to give the green light to filming.

We know DN has committed to the RZ role in the movie. MGM just ran out of money before they could film it.

-- Just another Zelekaphile
                              Welcome justpucky to one of David's threads!

And from some comments that David made at some point in the past, Zelenka has a pretty decent role in the movie. I am so glad that they made room/storytime for Radek/David in the movie!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                David's not great about updating his blog on a regular basis. I just wonder how long he's going to continue with his blog, less and less people are posting on it which is a bummer because he's got a fun sense of humor.
                                I'm struggling to just to find any updates on any work that he may be doing, he's got to be working on something! And there's been no updates on 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' for a month.
                                *sigh* sometimes it's tough being an ubber fan!
                                Well, if it will help, Rosehawk, I'll post on his blog entries. I mean, sometimes I have opinions, I'm just a little shy. A little embarassed to gush at my favorite actor where he can obviously see it, I guess. He's always very kind to his fans, from what I've seen, don't know what I'm so nervous about!

Comment

Working...
                                X