No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: He's smart like McKay, but he shuts up and he isn't mean! This is great!

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Spoiler:
    What is going on?
    Ye had sex with Elizabeth and she overdid you it
    Very nice.

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
    It's a Zelenka! http://zelenka.sg1.cz/data/galerie/e...abs/303_06.jpg
    And he is HAPPY to see you!
    That happens when you're stoned. ~.^

This is going to seem like an odd question, but do you own zelenka.sg1.cz?

Everyone is looking are Carson floating through the air...and Radek is....
    ... the only one checking for wires to make sure McKay's not faking. ^^

*Thunk* Lab coat!

Spoiler:

DragonLady
    "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
      Nice. Very nice!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Radek was so cute in tonight's episode!

Spoiler:
        He even managed to come up with the idea that saved the day!

Damn, I am really going to miss SGA and Radek, Sheppard, Teyla, McKay, Ronan, Chuck and all the others.

Now if we can just make sure David keeps his blog up-to-date maybe we will know when he's doing other work!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Radek was so cute in tonight's episode!

Spoiler:
          He even managed to come up with the idea that saved the day!
          Ooooh, can't wait to see it (tomorrow night)!
          Spoiler:
          Couldn't resist peeking, and I am so glad he did! Yay!

Damn, I am really going to miss SGA and Radek, Sheppard, Teyla, McKay, Ronan, Chuck and all the others.
          So will I! Terribly! I just hope the movies come sooner than later.

Now if we can just make sure David keeps his blog up-to-date maybe we will know when he's doing other work!
          Yes! We need to keep encouraging him. I know I try to comment on every post, and I usually see you there too. There's a faithful following of us.

*THUNK*
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            Ooooh, can't wait to see it (tomorrow night)!
            Spoiler:
            Couldn't resist peeking, and I am so glad he did! Yay!
            I'm watching it again. It's a nice team episode. They did a really nice job weaving all the characters into this.

Originally posted by belevision
            So will I! Terribly! I just hope the movies come sooner than later.
            So do I, though I don't think Atlantis gets as much presedence as SG1. I think it's going to be more later than sooner. SGU is first priority, SG1 movie is next so Atlantis is going to most likely be 3rd and a longer wait.

Yes! We need to keep encouraging him. I know I try to comment on every post, and I usually see you there too. There's a faithful following of us.
            I can't help posting on his blog. I really like his sense of humor. I just posted another post about how much I enjoyed 'Enemy at the Gate' and job well done. I think all the actors need to hear that even though they've moved on with other projects.

I just got this funny feeling he won't be as great about blogging anymore, not unless he gets another TV series or something that puts him in fans sight more! I hope I am wrong!

*THUNK*
            Ahhhh, such lovely thunks!
            sigpic

Comment

So do I, though I don't think Atlantis gets as much presedence as SG1. I think it's going to be more later than sooner. SGU is first priority, SG1 movie is next so Atlantis is going to most likely be 3rd and a longer wait.
              I take a bit of solace in finally watching SG-1 for the first time- I'm just over halfway through Season 1, so I have a way to go! I'm really enjoying it and I've become quite fond of the team (Sam, Jack, Daniel and Teal'c) and I adore General Hammond. I only wish Radek were also there; it would make my enjoyment complete!

I can't help posting on his blog. I really like his sense of humor. I just posted another post about how much I enjoyed 'Enemy at the Gate' and job well done. I think all the actors need to hear that even though they've moved on with other projects.

I just got this funny feeling he won't be as great about blogging anymore, not unless he gets another TV series or something that puts him in fans sight more! I hope I am wrong!
              I hope he keeps blogging too. He has a great sense of humor, and I like how he speaks to the readers in the way he writes.

Comment

Everyone is looking are Carson floating through the air...and Radek is....

http://zelenka.sg1.cz/data/galerie/e...omo_3x14_e.jpg

...Looking at Rodney's rear... Oy! Look up there silly! I love him.
                I like the different interpretations of what he's doing. Now to me, it looks like he's studying Rodney's hand, to see if maybe he has some hidden gadget that's allowing him to do that to Carson (and if he does, how soon can Radek get hold of it, take it apart and see how it works?)

*quickly makes another sig as penetence*

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f6...se/hrdinny.jpg
                That is gorgeous! You are very talented.

Lab coat certainly gets a high rating on that squee scale I mentioned a few posts back!

Comment

I take a bit of solace in finally watching SG-1 for the first time- I'm just over halfway through Season 1, so I have a way to go! I'm really enjoying it and I've become quite fond of the team (Sam, Jack, Daniel and Teal'c) and I adore General Hammond. I only wish Radek were also there; it would make my enjoyment complete!
                  Radek is in one episode - in Season 10 - The Pegasus Project.

It's easy to become fond of Sam, Jack, Daniel and Teal'c. If anything that tptb have done when begining a new show is that they have a great sense of getting actors who have great on-screen chemistry together.

They did this with SG1 and SGA.

I hope he keeps blogging too. He has a great sense of humor, and I like how he speaks to the readers in the way he writes.
                  David is very gracious when he speaks to his fans, whether in writing or in person! I got to spend a few minutes talking with him in Chicago last August, David was really polite and engaging to talk to and it was fun watching him talk with the interviewer.
                  I had felt like a total idiot at the breakfast - my nerves had gotten the better of me - everyone else thought it was funny and hindsight it was but after feeling like an idiot just a short while before the interview I just wasn't sure I could talk but he really made me feel relaxed enough that I could have a short decent conversation with him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lab coat certainly gets a high rating on that squee scale I mentioned a few posts back!
                    Mmm. Lab coat.

How about lab coat thunk with bonus Carson?

Spoiler:

Radek is in one episode - in Season 10 - The Pegasus Project.
                    He was, we'll note, the only one to notice Vala knicking a life-signs detector. ~.^ No fool, our Radek.

That ep spawned a Vala/Zelenka bunny, showing here:

Title: Five Times Radek Left Rodney Speechless.
                    Author: DragonLady
                    Summary: See title (fun at Rodney's expense).
                    Rating: FRT
                    Spoilers: If you're trying to remain clean and unspoiled about Season 10 of SG-1 and Season 4 of SGA, probably not a good idea to read this. Nothing major, but there are references to "The Pegasus Project," "Midway," and "The Last Man," among other things.
                    Disclaimer: Oh so very not mine.

Number Two has Vala/Radek in it.

I also finished the Sam/Radek challenge. It's (way) over PG-13 so I'm not allowed to just post the link, but I'll PM it to anyone who would like it. ^^

DragonLady
                    "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                      Mmm. Lab coat.

Spoiler:
                      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/scifiworld3.jpg
                      Yummy! So nice.....With those big smiles on their faces, just makes you wonder what is going on underneath those white coats!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                      He was, we'll note, the only one to notice Vala knicking a life-signs detector. ~.^ No fool, our Radek.
                      Well, we all know that Radek is the smartest guy on Atlantis!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                      That ep spawned a Vala/Zelenka bunny, showing here:

Spoilers: If you're trying to remain clean and unspoiled about Season 10 of SG-1 and Season 4 of SGA, probably not a good idea to read this. Nothing major, but there are references to "The Pegasus Project," "Midway," and "The Last Man," among other things.

I also finished the Sam/Radek challenge. It's (way) over PG-13 so I'm not allowed to just post the link, but I'll PM it to anyone who would like it. ^^

DragonLady
                      I will have to read these. You can PM your Sam/Radek - would love to read it.

Are you sure you can't post the link? As long as you state that it is non PG-13? Just ask 'cause people are always posting links with their work and alot is definitley not PG-13.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yummy! So nice.....With those big smiles on their faces, just makes you wonder what is going on underneath those white coats!
                        Does, doesn't it?

I will have to read these. You can PM your Sam/Radek - would love to read it.
                        Done.

Are you sure you can't post the link? As long as you state that it is non PG-13? Just ask 'cause people are always posting links with their work and alot is definitley not PG-13.
                        The official forum rules say that we can't post a link to fics over PG-13, we can't post fanart that switches heads and bodies, and we can't post links to any illegal uploads of copyrighted video.

I should get a gold star.

DragonLady

Comment

I'm watching it again. It's a nice team episode. They did a really nice job weaving all the characters into this.
                          I just saw it last night. I liked it!
                          Spoiler:
                          Nice way to wrap up the season and even the series. The story could go a number of ways now, so there are lots of possibilities for the movie.

Loved that Radek proposed the method to save the day! I would have liked to have seen him in that ending balcony scene (maybe high-fiving Woolsey or getting hugs from everyone or something), but I can imagine he's extremely busy getting assessments of whatever damage they might have taken during the re-entry.

Mmm. Lab coat.

Always a good combo!

I remember reading the Five Times one! I liked it, and my favorite was the last of the five pieces although they're all good.

Loved your Sam/Radek story!

Comment

The official forum rules say that we can't post a link to fics over PG-13, we can't post fanart that switches heads and bodies, and we can't post links to any illegal uploads of copyrighted video.

I should get a gold star.
                            If I had a gold star I would give it to you.

I'd green you but I have to spread it around a bit more! So have a mental green!

Will read your Sam/jack fic a bit later today. Got to go shovel snow and get my kid!

Yep, I know about the other two rules and they make alot of sense. I guess once you get to know the personalities on the threads, it's easy to forget that there may be lurkers that are in that younger age group.
                            Suppose I should go get a refresher on the forum rules. It's good to do that every now and then!

I just saw it last night. I liked it!
                            Spoiler:

Nice way to wrap up the season and even the series. The story could go a number of ways now, so there are lots of possibilities for the movie.

Loved that Radek proposed the method to save the day! I would have liked to have seen him in that ending balcony scene (maybe high-fiving Woolsey or getting hugs from everyone or something), but I can imagine he's extremely busy getting assessments of whatever damage they might have taken during the re-entry.
                            Joe Mallozzi on his blog gave a few potiental hints

Spoiler:
                            such as the IOA not wanting to let Atlantis leave Earth and the political ramifications.
                            Could also see some interesting Ronon and Teyla stories as Earth is far different then their worlds and cultures.

A sixth season would have been nice. If they do go this direction I would much rather have seen a 6th season and have the stories drawn out then try to cram it all into a 90 minute movie where we will most likely lose some of the character wonder and development.

I will be happy as long as they keep Radek!
                            sigpic

Comment

A sixth season would have been nice. If they do go this direction I would much rather have seen a 6th season and have the stories drawn out then try to cram it all into a 90 minute movie where we will most likely lose some of the character wonder and development.

I will be happy as long as they keep Radek!
                              I really hope they use Zelenka. He's the best of the supporting cast members and such a good contrast for McKay. Found an icon on livejournal, though I'm not sure who made it, which sums it up best.

BTW I fixed up my previous sig attempt
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I really hope they use Zelenka. He's the best of the supporting cast members and such a good contrast for McKay. Found an icon on livejournal, though I'm not sure who made it, which sums it up best.

He's the one supporting cast member that works well with all the characters on the show.
                                Somewhere David mentioned that he's been approached about the movie so hopefully that means they find a place for Zelenka!
                                If the movie takes place after 'Enemy at the Gate' then the odds are good that Radek will be in the movie since he
                                Spoiler:
                                is the one who finished the Wormhole Drive technology which hopefully means he will have to continue to work with McKay on it in order to get them back to the Pegasus Galaxy!

I like that icon! Sums up our lovely, scruffy Radek quite well!

Originally posted by humanityspotential
                                BTW I fixed up my previous sig attempt
                                Spoiler:
                                I love it! It's one way to share the Zelenka love around!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X