• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    don't worry. That's normal around here.
    Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Only an hour!
    Spoiler:

Squeeing only causes problems because my dog tries to lick me in the face because she gets happy that I'm excited.

So no squeeing with my dog in the same room, unless I want 'bad dog breath' kisses. *ick!*

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    Good morning campers!!!

I'm just popping in during Media to see you all...

Surprisingly - this is the first time in a few weeks I've been granted access to the thread. You must have been up to no good during that time.

Shame on you!

So, the last time I was here I was getting all depressed over that university interview.

I went to it one week ago with a portfolio with THREE scripts in it (Got really busy in the end and wrote two in a week ), my coursework and a few essays...

Well - to cut a long story short...

...I GOT IN!!!

I go to university next September!!!

Thanks for your support everyone. You're all well ace!!!
    Congrats Allestian!!! I'm so glad that you got in.
    sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      As long as the Weir/Zelenka stuff keeps coming Rosehawk
      Definitely, wouldn't have it any other way! Such a fun ship, oops, wrong thread....

Such a lovely *THUNK*

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre
      Squeeing only causes problems because my dog tries to lick me in the face because she gets happy that I'm excited.

So no squeeing with my dog in the same room, unless I want 'bad dog breath' kisses. *ick!*
      *ick*
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Some late night *thunkin* before sleepbye time!

Going to get hit with a massive snowstorm on Saturday. At least it's on a weekend, but I still have to go out and drive in it.

sigpic

Comment

Definitely, wouldn't have it any other way! Such a fun ship, oops, wrong thread....

Such a lovely *THUNK*

*ick*
          Need to get myself into the creative mood. Could use some challenges on the Z/W thread

Comment

David's updated his blog with some pictures of some of the conventions he has been to recently!

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com

*Sigh* One of these days..............
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry that I haven't written anything the last days, though reading here. Sometimes I just wish me a more peaceful, less stressfull job where I have to make not so many decisions. Is there a position as scientist in Zelenkas team free? Maybe they need a german kinda-scientists who loves to teach technobubble (but hates to have to handle with mistreated children, stealing, mistrust and far too much non-directly-school-and-teaching-related actions in the time bevore christmas).
              I mean, Wraith and Replicators, thats something I could handle. But I am no police officer, psychologist, profiler and social worker. Thats a wee bit too much at the moment.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

We were hit with yet more rain yesterday, it's a bit calmer today

Comment

We're just freezing here

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Sorry that I haven't written anything the last days, though reading here. Sometimes I just wish me a more peaceful, less stressfull job where I have to make not so many decisions. Is there a position as scientist in Zelenkas team free? Maybe they need a german kinda-scientists who loves to teach technobubble (but hates to have to handle with mistreated children, stealing, mistrust and far too much non-directly-school-and-teaching-related actions in the time bevore christmas).
                    I mean, Wraith and Replicators, thats something I could handle. But I am no police officer, psychologist, profiler and social worker. Thats a wee bit too much at the moment.
                    I actually come to the Zelenka threads to relax. My job is high stress also, though i don't have to deal with the emotional issue of mistreated kids which is hard.

*thunkin is kinda of relaxing as well as tons of fun!

I am sure Zelenka's team can use another gifted scientist!!! See, he is interested!

Ugghh, the snow started early! Well at least the winter outdoor activities are going to start! i just massively hurt two of my fingers on my right hand and don't know if I am going to be able to shovel when the snow gets 6 to 8 inches deep later this afternoon. At least I didn't break them which I thought I did for awhile.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ugghh, the snow started early! Well at least the winter outdoor activities are going to start! i just massively hurt two of my fingers on my right hand and don't know if I am going to be able to shovel when the snow gets 6 to 8 inches deep later this afternoon. At least I didn't break them which I thought I did for awhile.
                      What did you do?

Comment

Were just getting wind and rain but the wind is cold. The TV is playing my favourite christmas song, Fairytale of New York by the Pogues

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          What did you do?
                          Kind of silly, really.
                          I was putting the hide-a-bed away (my daughter had a sleepover last night) One of the bars fell back as the bed was going in the couch frame so I reached to pull it back out and the bed slipped and my fingers got jammed between the wood backdrop (unique couch) and the bar, which has a strong spring on it, and the angle I was standing I couldn't pull them out or be able to pull the bar back. The bed kept moving down and pulling my fingers down with it. All I could see was a major dent and purple in my fingers and felt massive amounts of pain. My daughter and her friend had to pull the couch back. Swelled up pretty bad.
                          Doing okay now but really really tender. Going to have to wait to shovel until tomorrow morning.

Course this guy makes it all feels so much better!
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 December 2007, 03:21 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            *Hugs* Sorry you're having a stressful time at work, iolanda.

Kind of silly, really.
                            I was putting the hide-a-bed away (my daughter had a sleepover last night) One of the bars fell back as the bed was going in the couch frame so I reached to pull it back out and the bed slipped and my fingers got jammed between the wood backdrop (unique couch) and the bar, which has a strong spring on it, and the angle I was standing I couldn't pull them out or be able to pull the bar back. The bed kept moving down and pulling my fingers down with it. All I could see was a major dent and purple in my fingers and felt massive amounts of pain. My daughter and her friend had to pull the couch back. Swelled up pretty bad.
                            Doing okay now but really really tender. Going to have to wait to shovel until tomorrow morning.

Course this guy makes it all feels so much better!
                            Spoiler:
                            Ouch! That does sound painful.

Here, to make it better...or at least take your mind off your fingers for a moment.

Radek is concerned!
                            sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                              Ouch! That does sound painful.

Here, to make it better...or at least take your mind off your fingers for a moment.

Radek is concerned!
                              Ooohhhh yummy. Thanks!

Radek definitly takes my mind off the pain!
                              sigpic

Comment

Stick your fingers in some ice, or the snow. The PT instructor at an Army base I used to work at scraped the snow off the roof of his car to use when someone sprained his ankle

Comment

Working...
                                X