Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    What the hell is going on around here?

Will someone PM me and tell me what happened here, I'm sick of turning up in the middle of something and wondering what I missed
    Sorry Reefgirl, I wish I knew.
    If you find out PM me as well. Otherwise I am going to continue in the spirit of the thread and this is to *THUNK* Zelenka!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      'Three's Company' *snickers*

How about Czechmate (pun on checkmate)? No one on Atantis can beat Radek at chess so he always wins and we all know how he likes to let McKay think that he is the smarter of the two!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...sunday0844.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...sunday0846.jpg
      I like the title, Czechmate.

Ooh an episode with Zelenka, Lorne and Chuck, I'd love to see that, at around 1am with no kids

Hee! I'd have to make sure no one was around to hear me squeeing for an entire hour.

And such a lovely pick of Radek and Chuck!
      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
        Hee! I'd have to make sure no one was around to hear me squeeing for an entire hour.
        Only an hour!
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post

And such a lovely pick of Radek and Chuck!
          don't worry. That's normal around here.

Comment

Goodbye.
            *kneels down in front of Reefgirl* Mistress Reef, I have failed to properly teach my Padawan. I apologize for failing both you and her. I will, or course, give the title of Master away. There is one thing I would like to ask of you. Take Rosehawk as your Padawan learner and teach her the ways of the Smut side before she falls to the lure of the Fluffy side and starts to ship Elizabeth with Sheppard.
            Last edited by Pajus; 29 November 2007, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              *kneels down in front of Reefgirl* Mistress Reef, I have failed to properly teach my Padawan. I apologize for failing both you and her. I will, or course, give the title of Master away. There is one thing I would like to ask of you. Take Rosehawk as your Padawan learner and teach her the ways of the Smut side before she falls to the lure of the Fluffy side.
              Not a chance, your problem, you deal with it.

Got your PM Rosehawk and answered.

Comment

Not a chance, your problem, you deal with it.
                I can teach her no longer, Mistress. I guess we'll just have to see what happens and send HK after her when she changes her lightsaber color to pink (or begins to write Sheppard/Weir fan fictions)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  I can teach her no longer, Mistress. I guess we'll just have to see what happens and send HK after her when she changes her lightsaber color to pink (or begins to write Sheppard/Weir fan fictions)
                  Suit yourself

Comment

Good morning campers!!!

I'm just popping in during Media to see you all...

Surprisingly - this is the first time in a few weeks I've been granted access to the thread. You must have been up to no good during that time.

Shame on you!

So, the last time I was here I was getting all depressed over that university interview.

I went to it one week ago with a portfolio with THREE scripts in it (Got really busy in the end and wrote two in a week ), my coursework and a few essays...

Well - to cut a long story short...

...I GOT IN!!!

I go to university next September!!!

Thanks for your support everyone. You're all well ace!!!

Comment

Congratulations, see we told you you'd do well

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And from me as well

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          So, the last time I was here I was getting all depressed over that university interview.

I went to it one week ago with a portfolio with THREE scripts in it (Got really busy in the end and wrote two in a week ), my coursework and a few essays...

Well - to cut a long story short...

...I GOT IN!!!

I go to university next September!!!

Thanks for your support everyone. You're all well ace!!!
                          Wow! Congradulations Allestian. I will post some thunk pictures later to celebrate! How exciting.

Originally posted by Pajus
                          (or begins to write Sheppard/Weir fan fictions)
                          That will most likely never happen. I am not a big shipper and only really shipped Zelenka/Weir because it was so much fun on that thread and the people on the thread were a blast. Plus I like Zelenka!
                          Also, not to disappoint you but I do happen to like Sheppard. I just see Sheppard/Weir as a deep professional friendship, not a romantic relationship.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                          Got your PM Rosehawk and answered.
                          Gottit. Thanks!
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 November 2007, 07:16 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here you go Allestian! Enjoy your celebration!

A double *thunk* for you!

sigpic

Comment

That will most likely never happen. I am not a big shipper and only really shipped Zelenka/Weir because it was so much fun on that thread and the people on the thread were a blast. Plus I like Zelenka!
                              Also, not to disappoint you but I do happen to like Sheppard. I just see Sheppard/Weir as a deep professional friendship, not a romantic relationship.
                              Or switches her lightsaber colors to pink

Comment

As long as the Weir/Zelenka stuff keeps coming Rosehawk

Comment

Working...
                                X