Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Melena View Post
    Ahahah Yes ! Hairs on his head ... ooooh Hiccups, shame on you
    OMG, that was Hiccups wasn't it!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 April 2011, 06:59 PM.
    sigpic

    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

    Comment


      Originally posted by Melena View Post
      Ahahah Yes ! Hairs on his head ... ooooh Hiccups, shame on you
      Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      OMG, that was Hiccups wasn't it!
      What?! I like men with hairy arms and legs. Just ask my husband. It's like having a life sized cuddly teddy bear to hug. Now what's wrong with that?
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 April 2011, 06:59 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
        What?! I like men with hairy arms and legs. Just ask my husband. It's like having a life sized cuddly teddy bear to hug. Now what's wrong with that?
        I totally get it, I'm the same! You just are usually pretty quiet about physical attributes other than his eyes and his smile so it's fun to tease you once in awhile!

        Have you ordered your DVD yet???
        sigpic

        www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

        Comment


          I know, and yes, I worded my post that way on purpose to see what kind of reaction I would get from you fangirls out there drooling in your bottomless drool buckets. And no, I have not ordered it yet. I need to talk to my hairy hubby about it.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            I know, and yes, I worded my post that way on purpose to see what kind of reaction I would get from you fangirls out there drooling in your bottomless drool buckets. And no, I have not ordered it yet. I need to talk to my hairy hubby about it.
            lol. I know this may sound weird but after meeting David...I have a really hard time *thunkin* like I use to, especially on the Internet. Not that I think he's any less handsome...it's just different now.... maybe more to do with the fact that I do appreciate his acting talent as well and that really stands out when you meet him. The guy is just awesomely talented! and a really great guy!

            Now Zelenka on the other hand...doesn't stand a chance...he's totally *thunkable*

            Well your hubby better let you...he would really love the movie too - it's a movie that appeals to both men and women! It's not a sappy movie and if your husband has watched SGA he will enjoy seeing David in a different role!
            sigpic

            www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

            Comment


              Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
              What?! I like men with hairy arms and legs. Just ask my husband. It's like having a life sized cuddly teddy bear to hug. Now what's wrong with that?
              Hairy arms , Hairy chest ? No no no !! I don't like that...

              Comment


                *waves exhaustedly* Sometimes 3rd shift sucks...but the Nykl pix made me smile. I'll order my Beast when my brain cell regrows. At least I'll have lovely dreams from all of the pix. *high fives David for his body of work* hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohooo!! }:O
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *waves exhaustedly* Sometimes 3rd shift sucks...but the Nykl pix made me smile. I'll order my Beast when my brain cell regrows. At least I'll have lovely dreams from all of the pix. *high fives David for his body of work* hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohooo!! }:O
                  Go check David out in the latest Mortal Kombat Legecy Webisode!

                  And welcome back. We miss you!
                  sigpic

                  www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                  Comment


                    *blushes* Aw shucks,thanks for the welcome back. Yup,looking forward to catching up on David's body of work. For those of you lucky enough to catch Beast when it aired,how was it? *dangles Nykl cookies to encourage reviews,thoughts,etc.* What? Yeah, Nykl cookies sounded kinda cheeky to me too. hehe *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl news,pix,and cookies please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      *blushes* Aw shucks,thanks for the welcome back. Yup,looking forward to catching up on David's body of work. For those of you lucky enough to catch Beast when it aired,how was it? *dangles Nykl cookies to encourage reviews,thoughts,etc.* What? Yeah, Nykl cookies sounded kinda cheeky to me too. hehe *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl news,pix,and cookies please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      It only air'd in Western Canada, so I don't think many people on this thread got to see it.

                      I saw it last Fall at a convention. The movie really is pretty good, very funny..they did a nice job with casting everyone. It's a bit campy but it suppose to be and it totally works in this movie! David was really really good in it and that's not just a fan talking. Generally the movie is getting great reviews and has already won several awards at various film festivals. Apparently it is pretty rare for an Independent movie to get picked up by a TV station and 'The Beast...' was shown on a pay for channel TV station in Canada in April and for a few showings in May.

                      Get the DVD! You'll love it. David mentioned at the Vancouver convention that he was doing commentaries for the DVD so that will be fun to get to listen to.

                      Nykl cookies....awe the sweet bits...right!
                      sigpic

                      www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                      Comment


                        Nykl cookies must be made of peanut butter, be dusted with sugar, be covered with lots of chocolate sprinkles, and have two blue dots of frosting in the middle, eh?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Are we talking about things to apply to David or to his cookies? Yeah,I just got struck by lightning for that little comment. hehe 3rd shift is my excuse and I'm sticking to it. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            I just thought that the peanut butter was because he was a little nutty (which we love), the covered with sugar was because he was nice and sweet, the chocolate sprinkles represented his hairiness, and the two blue dots were his eyes. I thought it was a very fitting rendition of David if he were a cookie. Yes? (Silly Crw. Tsk, tsk. )

                            EDIT: (Granted Crw, you can do what ever you want to with the cookies. I'm not watching, so I can't judge.)
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              *snickers* Hiccups,I'm not that hard up that I'd violate some poor unsuspecting cookie. But Nykl cookies sound good (and your description too) so how about we call them Nykl doodles? hehe Yeah,3rd shift is my bona fide excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                We'll serve those at the Nykl fan club meetings with the Nykl filled doughnuts, the chocolate Radeks, and the hot Czech-o-late.
                                Last edited by Hiccups; 01 May 2011, 08:30 AM.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X