John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening whumpers!

I just delivered the little package, that niece of mine is a great little bugger. I love to have her with me, but I can't help myself at watching the re runs of SGA, so this afternoon I was watching Common Ground and I told her
    "here, play with this toys while your aunt is watching SGA...."
    after a while she joined me just when Shep is knock out by with the energy stick. She is only 2 years and 10 months old but she speaks very clear and she turned her head to me amazed and told me: "Wow! and now what are they going to do to him?!!.
    I felt kind of guilty....

Originally posted by jodz92 View Post
    Hey whumpers!

I'm new here - well new as a member. I have been looking at this thread for a while now, but confidence has kept me back from joining in. However I have now decided that I should get an account to be faithful to all the other whumpers out there!

Anyway, I am a die hard whumper, Shep whump is the best kind of Shep IMO, I have too many fav episodes, but Search and Rescue and Common Ground are up the top. In too many episodes we were denied whump

Welcome to the thread jodz92!!!!you're so right, we really have lots of episodes with incredible
    miss-whumpportunities. But, don't worry, here is the place to find the best fic writters, specially the best Shep whump fic writers.

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
    JODZ!

Welcome to the Whump Thread!
    I LOVE visiting here, everyone is so friendly
    Where would we be if there were no Whump in our lives??
    Oh my!!!! can't even imagine my life with no whump!
    Last edited by Steve Austin; 20 July 2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
      Good evening whumpers!

I just delivered the little package, that niece of mine is a great little bugger. I love to have her with me, but I can't help myself at watching the re runs of SGA, so this afternoon I was watching Common Ground and I told her
      after a while she joined me just when Shep is nock out by with the energy stick. She is only 2 years and 10 months old but she speaks very clear and she turned her head to me amazed and told me: "Wow! and now what are they going to do to him?!!.

Welcome to the thread jodz92!!!!you're so right, we really have lots of episodes with incredible
      miss-whumpportunities. But, don't worry, here is the place to find the best fic writters, specially the best Shep whump fic writers.

Oh my!!!! can't even imagine my life with no whump!
      ITA! Hope your trip was great, btw. Your niece sounds like a whumper!
      sigpic

Comment

SA, if you are very careful, you can nuture a great little whumper there! LOL

Comment

Did I tell you congrats on 6500 Posts Lorr?
          sigpic

Comment

I need to do a little research for a fic I have in mind. Any help is appreciated.

Other than the newspaper headline in Outcast, "Utilities Mogul Patrick Sheppard dies at 69", has there been any other information in canon on the Sheppard family business?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              I need to do a little research for a fic I have in mind. Any help is appreciated.

Other than the newspaper headline in Outcast, "Utilities Mogul Patrick Sheppard dies at 69", has there been any other information in canon on the Sheppard family business?

Thanks!
              Not that I can think of!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                ITA! Hope your trip was great, btw. Your niece sounds like a whumper!
                SA, if you are very careful, you can nuture a great little whumper there! LOL
                I'm afraid yeah!LOL!!!!

Thanks!
                I don't even remember , jeez! I'm not very helpful...but I hope someone else helps you better Lorr.

Comment

Hey whumpers!

I'm new here - well new as a member. I have been looking at this thread for a while now, but confidence has kept me back from joining in. However I have now decided that I should get an account to be faithful to all the other whumpers out there!

Anyway, I am a die hard whumper, Shep whump is the best kind of Shep IMO, I have too many fav episodes, but Search and Rescue and Common Ground are up the top. In too many episodes we were denied whump

Welcome Jodz!!!!!
                  I know the feeling of being shy in joining the thread but as you probably know by now, it's all fun. It's a great place to hang out, make new friends and of course, talk, read and view Shep whump.

ITA, lots of missed whump opportunities. We try to remedy it here though.

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                  I LOVE visiting here, everyone is so friendly
                  Where would we be if there were no Whump in our lives??
                  No whump? That's just crazy talk! It would be a dull, gray, very sad world.
                  Good evening whumpers!

after a while she joined me just when Shep is knock out by with the energy stick. She is only 2 years and 10 months old but she speaks very clear and she turned her head to me amazed and told me: "Wow! and now what are they going to do to him?!!.
                  Train her well, SA. Train her well. We whumpers have a duty to corrupt teach the young and spread the word of Shep whump everywhere. We must bend them to our ways.

Thanks!
                  Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  Not that I can think of!
                  I second this. I don't recall any other reference in canon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just found this on ff.net...

For those of you who are following Winnie's WIP "Remember Never to Forget", she's updated and posted chapter 39, found here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylore View Post

For those of you who are following Winnie's WIP "Remember Never to Forget", she's updated and posted chapter 39, found here.
                      Cool! and Yay!!!! Winnie thanks! and thanks Sky for the tip!

Train her well, SA. Train her well. We whumpers have a duty to corrupt teach the young and spread the word of Shep whump everywhere. We must bend them to our ways.
                      You know what?, you're right, she is my responsability on that, so I can't let her down.

Comment

Hey whumpers!

Welcome Jodz92 - As has been said and is so very true - we are a friendly lot but do love to whump our Sheppy. Great fave episodes.

See you round.

Well you know where I'm heading right now...

Oh yeah and I love how you picked up where I left off with that poor bound Sheppy. I like your version much better.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I need to really think through what I'm going to do with this story. What I have in mind is a bit complex, but I'm excited about the challenge it poses.

Anyway, I had almost no sleep last night, so I'm a tired whumper. I will see you tomorrow! Goodnight!

Comment

I'm dozing here.......

Good night whumpers, have a beatiful Shep whump dream all!

Comment

You know what?, you're right, she is my responsability on that, so I can't let her down.
                              Definitely can't let her down, especially when she's showing signs of enlightenment.

Originally posted by maggs View Post

Oh yeah and I love how you picked up where I left off with that poor bound Sheppy. I like your version much better.
                              Something about a trussed up Shep inspired me. That and I don't think I've come across a fic that has a bound Shep being dragged by his ankle bindings... **wishes that was in canon**
                              sigpic

Comment

Definitely can't let her down, especially when she's showing signs of enlightenment.

Something about a trussed up Shep inspired me. That and I don't think I've come across a fic that has a bound Shep being dragged by his ankle bindings... **wishes that was in canon**
                                I'm sure we could come up with some quite creative whump!!

I'll add to the Shep dragged by ankle bindings - such as dragged by a horse...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X