John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    *waves* my muse is done for the day I think... finally quieted down but I'm beat from writing some pretty intense stuff

*wonders if anyone is about*
    I was cooking pasta sauce for dinne, and folding laundry. Such an exciting life I lead!

Intense stuff?

I've decided to leave the fic I've been working on these many months and start another. I'll go back to that one as soon as my muse decides she wants to.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    I'm about. Might even try a bit of writing seeing as I've just remembered I haven't washed my swimsuit and we've got Aimee's swimming lesson in the morning... so now I have to wait up until the washing machine is done!
    Aw, little babies in the pool! I love that.

Writing again? WooHoo!

Comment

Congrats on 5800 SGAFan!

Comment

Originally posted by maggs View Post
        So true. I grew up in the Midwest and just love more seasons than just hot and dry and then rainy for a blink of an eye.

Sorry your knees went wonky on you. I never used to run but just started about a year ago. I don't live for it like some who do it but w/ an ipod it can be tolerable.

So very sweet. Congrats on each of those lovely anniversaries Pocus!

Oh yes - Congrats SGAFan!

LOVE the Mentalist as well. Though that Simon Baker could use to get whumped in the show a bit.

whumpy pic is mysteriously flung into view...

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/u...nyd98wblp2.jpg

Whoa!!! Where'd that come from?
        Ooh, isn't he just a delish, adorable, bemused tangle of arms and legs and ropes? *sigh*
        Last edited by Strey; 19 July 2009, 04:49 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
          Oh, thank the bloody stars...
          'Gentle' whumper?! Love it! Oh, I think I'll just give Sheppy a light tap on the shoulder with some limp, cooked spaghetti... not even al dente...

EDIT: Oh, noes! Waaay too harsh! Make that half a length of angel hair pasta...
          Well, I was paraphrasing the phrase "gentle reader", not suggesting that you only whump Shep gently!

LOVE the Mentalist as well. Though that Simon Baker could use to get whumped in the show a bit.
          Well there is one rather nice whumpy ep, which is naturally the one that has inspired me to fic.
          sigpic

Comment

Well there is one rather nice whumpy ep, which is naturally the one that has inspired me to fic.
            Which episode is that? Maybe my memory is going bad? Love to read that fic your writing.

Ummm... let's see. I need to keep on the Shep Whump tip. Let's all picture our helplessly trussed up Shep and this time he isn't able to rip them apart with a rock (seriously... a rock?). What happens next?
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I was paraphrasing the phrase "gentle reader", not suggesting that you only whump Shep gently!

Oh, I know that, but I simply couldn't resist! Well, back to whumping Sheppy with a riding crop and a cat o' nine tails... Limp noodles don't quite 'cut it'!
              sigpic

Comment

Which episode is that? Maybe my memory is going bad? Love to read that fic your writing.
                Episode 16 of Season 1. Can't remember the name of it off-hand.
                Spoiler:
                Jane gets thrown through the air by an explosion and suffers concussion and temporary blindness! He spends the rest of the ep blind and naturally discharges himself from hospital and insists on working and at one point stands up from his sofa, takes a coupla steps, and collapses to the floor, unconscious.
                Yummy!

Righto. The washing is done. Bedtime for this little whumper.
                sigpic

Comment

Have no fear gentle whumper, for Alipeeps is an experienced multi-fandom whumper and has already committed whump fic in several fandoms. SGA will however be forever my abiding fandom and whump love and I could never - NEVER -give up on whumping Sheppy!!
                  *wipes forehead in relief* Goodnight and have fun swimming!

Congrats SGAFan! Glad you got some writing done today.

Yay Lorr for taking a break. Hopefully you will come back to the one with fresh eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Evening Whumpers!

Not much going on here except we got out and saw "Harry Potter" today. I think I ate too much popcorn too.....got a bit of an upset stomach now.

Off to catch up.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Episode 16 of Season 1. Can't remember the name of it off-hand.
                      Spoiler:
                      Jane gets thrown through the air by an explosion and suffers concussion and temporary blindness! He spends the rest of the ep blind and naturally discharges himself from hospital and insists on working and at one point stands up from his sofa, takes a coupla steps, and collapses to the floor, unconscious.
                      Yummy!

Righto. The washing is done. Bedtime for this little whumper.
                      Oh I remember that one now. How could I forget. Thanks Ali. Good night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Evening Whumpers!

Not much going on here except we got out and saw "Harry Potter" today. I think I ate too much popcorn too.....got a bit of an upset stomach now.

Off to catch up.

IHS
                        Whadya think of the flick?

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                          Congrats on 5800 SGAFan!
                          Thanks! I didn't even notice. LOL I'm bad about things like that....

Heh. Sadly, if I do get any writing done tonight it's likely to be a short missing scene fic to an ep of The Mentalist (my new semi-obsession). Whumpy though... goes without saying really! The plot bunny has bitten me and I need to appease it before I can move on to other things...
                          Oh yes... plot bunnies can be that way for sure!

*continues to eye cage warily*

Oh yes - Congrats SGAFan!
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                          Intense stuff?

I've decided to leave the fic I've been working on these many months and start another. I'll go back to that one as soon as my muse decides she wants to.
                          Very. Only wrote about 4100 words but it was pretty intense stuff... left me a little... drained I was shooting for 10K today but didn't quite get to that. Intensity and had to do a spot of research. LOL

I do what you're doing all the time. Its one of the reasons why these longer stories I write take so long to get done. I've already taken one hiatus from this fic, though not sure that will happen again, at least until the first part is done, very active muse! but I may have to stop and think before I write the second "book" of this novel... then again, maybe not. I already have ideas. LOL

*giggles* its such a challenging, but fun story to write. In spite of the challenges I'm really enjoying writing it.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                          Congrats on 5800 SGAFan!
                          Thanks!
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hey whumpers! good evening! how are you all? I hope everybody is perfectly fine. I have tons to catch up now...did I miss some breaking news?

I just came back from that trip I told you some days ago to visit Hubby's uncle. The trip was incredible, a real time travel!
                            but I won't make it again stuck for 12-18 hours in the car with MIL and SIL, no sir, not again! is hell!!!!

Ok, good thing is I'm back and I was dying to say hello to all of you!

Comment

Hi SA! Glad you had a fun trip. 12 hours in a car with ANYONE can be major whumpage. Well, maybe Shep would be an exception.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Hi SA! Glad you had a fun trip. 12 hours in a car with ANYONE can be major whumpage. Well, maybe Shep would be an exception.
                                Quite an exception I'd say!!!! Hi Pocus! how are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X