Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Cool SAF!!!!! thanks!

Oh no,....but maybe somebody wants to write a fic from my plot.

Does anyone wants to?

Do you know of someone who would want to write from somebody's else plots?
    you´re welcome

Love those, Pocus!!! Esp the first one! Never getting tired of those begging puppy dog eyes *sigh*
    And at the funky Medina one

welcome back, Erika!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      I have a couple I'm not using if you would like to while you are waiting for a custom one...

Spoiler:

Some are whumpy some are not!
      They are splendid Pocus. Thanks. I think I uploaded one and am trying it on for size. Hope it works....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        I just got home from a double date with my hubby and another couple I needed something to fill my Friday night! Kids were dropped off at their karate dojo for a Parents Night Out party so we got to do the adult thing!

I realized I forgot earlier to ask for Whump Add-Ins for the next ep, Underground. SOOOO much missed whump here - when Shep and McKay are caught snooping around, why wasn't Shep interrogated a little bit more bloodier? Prime opportunity for Cowan to smack him around!
        I think they could have at least been attacked by wild animals in their trek through the forest. Then they could have fallen into the secret underground bunker and broken a few bones.

Originally posted by Susnn View Post
        So, question, why do the Wraith always seem to sniff Sheppard? And then practically ignore any one else with him while they interrogate him? Is it because he is the obvious leader, and Wraith culture leads them to believe he would be the only with valuable intelligence? Is it because he has a very strong expression of the Ancient gene and it sets up a dynamic whereby the Wraith leader is compelled to go mano a mano with him in a non-planned for (read captured) situation, and cannot turn their attention to anyone else until that compulsion is ended? Is Sheppard just that good at focusing the bad guys attention on him to save his compatriots? Are the Wraith secretly members of the Gateworld Whump thread?
        The Wraith are always carrying on about how they've never sensed such strength or defiance in Sheppard. Maybe they can smell our emotions (like dogs and little children ).

Favorite whump fics...

Desert Orkids by Tipper

Eyes Wide Open by stealth dragon/kriadydragon (read everything by her) - note: this fic is dark

Running on Empty by sholio/friendshipper (read everything by her)

The Light of a Fading Sun by sholio/friendshipper

Wayfarers by stealth dragon/kriadydragon

So Little Space, So Much Time by liketheriverrun (not technically whump but if you need a laugh...)

Castles in the Sky by steath dragon/kriadydragon

Unshackled by kristen999 (note: this fic is a bit dark)
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana
        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          OMG! I'm sorry! I vanished again!!!

Work and work. And writing. So, if I'm not working, I'm writing. Or playing Fallout 3. Or watching SGA. No time for GW!!

Anyone still remembers me?

I see we have new faces! Hi and welcome!

And I didn't catch up. Seriously 30 pages!? I don't have time for that, .

If you want to keep up on the 30 Days of Shep Whump, you can check the first 15 days on my LJ. I can't believe I'm halfway through. OMG! The last time I was in GW, I was in the second day!!! This was the longest time I've been away!!!

Here to 15 Shep whump fics: http://x-erikah-x.livejournal.com/102631.html Just click on the prompt words.
          I haven't forgotten about your whump fics. RL is just cutting into my reading time. I will be reading them all!

Originally posted by maggs View Post
          They are splendid Pocus. Thanks. I think I uploaded one and am trying it on for size. Hope it works....
          I'm glad you found one you like. Hopefully someone will make you a great one, but at least now you don't look so bare.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            I haven't forgotten about your whump fics. RL is just cutting into my reading time. I will be reading them all!
            RL seems to be getting everyone, this annoying thing...

Poor Shep is not enjoying this month the least.
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for all the whumpy fic recs everyone! My whumpy fanfic file overfloweth with goodness now.
              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon Whumpers!

My house smells like smoke since :OT for plain stupidity
                Spoiler:
                my neighbor across the street decided to make piles of leaves and set fire to all of them at the same time. It wouldn't be so bad if the wind was blowing the OTHER way. If they got the smoke in their house I bet they'd put the fires out. Lamea$$.

MAGGS......I like the siggy you picked from POCUS' stash. Verrrrry nice.

I am off to catch up.

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

I know how that feels like IHS..... I used to have neighbors like that... My mom used to do the same in retribution. They stopped.
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                    I think they could have at least been attacked by wild animals in their trek through the forest. Then they could have fallen into the secret underground bunker and broken a few bones.

The Wraith are always carrying on about how they've never sensed such strength or defiance in Sheppard. Maybe they can smell our emotions (like dogs and little children ).

Favorite whump fics...

Desert Orkids by Tipper

Eyes Wide Open by stealth dragon/kriadydragon (read everything by her) - note: this fic is dark

Running on Empty by sholio/friendshipper (read everything by her)

The Light of a Fading Sun by sholio/friendshipper

Wayfarers by stealth dragon/kriadydragon

So Little Space, So Much Time by liketheriverrun (not technically whump but if you need a laugh...)

Castles in the Sky by steath dragon/kriadydragon

Unshackled by kristen999 (note: this fic is a bit dark)
                    thanks for those!
                    I read Castles but not the others *saved*

love the sig you picked, maggs!

Found some funny vids on YouTube
                    Spoiler:
                    remember the talk about David talking about Joe finding him "doing him" on Youtube?

Well, here it is:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3i9c...eature=related

DH wants to whump Shep, too
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVVDS...eature=related

whoa, something for the McSheppers
                    I love you, John Sheppard! (in re to Joe´s "I love you, Dr. McKay)
                    DH at an autogramm table ...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVueZ...eature=related

and an old fav (crappy conditon though ) but still... cute interview tour by JF
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDfV...eature=related

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Isn't "Eyes Wide Open" about Shep and Michael? I think I've read that one. Don't forget "Hound of Hell You Cry". I'm still trying to get that one printed out in full. One chapter at a time.

Someone was asking WHY the Wraith always seem to smell Shep? Because he smells GOOD!!!! I think we were discussing just this the other day. And besides.....if I were a Wraith Queen and all.....why, Shep would be all MINE!!! Don't ya just LOVE how all those Queens get him to KNEEEEEEL.

Did we pass TDO in S-1 add on Whump yet? I have lost all track of that completely.

This just makes me want to throw something. OT
                      Spoiler:
                      remember how I was saying just the other day how I couldn't go to Vancouver due to lack of funds? Well.....I was just informed by my hubby that we were going to go to Hot Springs, Arkansas sometime in February for horse racing at Oaklawn Park. Last I looked.......that sort of trip would also take money. This is soooo going into the "Meet Joe Flanigan" books now. Excuse Number 26.1......"You went to the races.....now I want to meet Joe Flanigan".

Sooo.....if any of you are in that area of the country.....I'd love to meet some Whumpers.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                        Have fun - I haven't been to the Aisan Art Museum, but I love the deYoung!
                        I haven't been to the new deYoung yet.

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                        I gots me a laptop for my birthday! Yay! Now I can access Sheppy anywhere... there is no escape for him... no respite from my wicked whumperly imagination...
                        Congrats on the laptop! I can't wait to get mine in a month or so.

Originally posted by maggs View Post
                        You picked a nice one! Pocus has such lovely sigs!
                        Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Good afternoon Whumpers!

My house smells like smoke since :OT for plain stupidity
                        Spoiler:
                        my neighbor across the street decided to make piles of leaves and set fire to all of them at the same time. It wouldn't be so bad if the wind was blowing the OTHER way. If they got the smoke in their house I bet they'd put the fires out. Lamea$$.

MAGGS......I like the siggy you picked from POCUS' stash. Verrrrry nice.

I am off to catch up.

IHS
                        My Mom was instrumental in getting a local ordinance passed where she lives banning backyard fires for that very reason. I so dislike people that do that.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        I know how that feels like IHS..... I used to have neighbors like that... My mom used to do the same in retribution. They stopped.
                        Hey, Erika! Good for your Mom!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Isn't "Eyes Wide Open" about Shep and Michael? I think I've read that one. Don't forget "Hound of Hell You Cry". I'm still trying to get that one printed out in full. One chapter at a time.

Someone was asking WHY the Wraith always seem to smell Shep? Because he smells GOOD!!!! I think we were discussing just this the other day. And besides.....if I were a Wraith Queen and all.....why, Shep would be all MINE!!! Don't ya just LOVE how all those Queens get him to KNEEEEEEL.

Did we pass TDO in S-1 add on Whump yet? I have lost all track of that completely.

This just makes me want to throw something. OT
                        Spoiler:
                        remember how I was saying just the other day how I couldn't go to Vancouver due to lack of funds? Well.....I was just informed by my hubby that we were going to go to Hot Springs, Arkansas sometime in February for horse racing at Oaklawn Park. Last I looked.......that sort of trip would also take money. This is soooo going into the "Meet Joe Flanigan" books now. Excuse Number 26.1......"You went to the races.....now I want to meet Joe Flanigan".

Sooo.....if any of you are in that area of the country.....I'd love to meet some Whumpers.

IHS
                        I have no words. You so need to use that in your quest to meet Joe!

Miller's Crossing is on. I love the Shep angst in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          Since this had me intrigued as well, here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3524672/1/Demons
                          Thanks! Danged ff.net just was NOT cooperating

Originally posted by Susnn View Post
                          Morning all. That would be a good morning all.

Demons..... I have that it what must be one of the all time dog-earred, shabby copies of a zine. No matter how careful one is turning the pages, zines do eventual show their wear. Loved the Athosians in this story and their relationship with Sheppard. Wel,l and the Wraith and his interactions with Sheppard.
                          awww.. dogeared but loved. To me, that's a high compliment. thanks

I've long maintained that the Wraith enjoy feeding more on the defiant than the weak or cowed. I think its a power thing, but I think it makes a difference.
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Lorr! Love the sig! *thunk*
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                              Thanks! Danged ff.net just was NOT cooperating

awww.. dogeared but loved. To me, that's a high compliment. thanks

I've long maintained that the Wraith enjoy feeding more on the defiant than the weak or cowed. I think its a power thing, but I think it makes a difference.
                              I agree about the Wraith, but I think there is a perception that the more defiant and strong the human is, the more energy they get from them. Does that make sense?
                              Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                              Lorr! Love the sig! *thunk*
                              Thank you! He's just so danged adorkable.

Comment

Quick random update from P4:
                                • Tonight I danced to Rick Astley alongside Todd the Wraith (Chris Heyerdahl)!
                                • "The Kindred" Teyla costume was a success - during the contest Paul McGillion interviewed me and asked me what preparation I did to dress up in that role and I replied, "I got pregnant!"
                                • Chris Heyerdahl claimed Joe F is "a good kisser"!
                                • Chris Heyerdahl was asked if humans all taste different and what Sheppard tastes like and replied that Sheppard, "Tastes better every time!"
                                • BamBam claims Joe whines about getting hurt during stunts and they tell him to shut up or Jason takes the p*ss and mimics him complaining and Joe shuts up!
                                • I won an item in the auction - Paul's sides from The Outsiders, signed by the guests attending the con.
                                • BamBam mentioned that Joe is very athletic and e.g. plays in cast & crew soccer games and softball games etc.
                                • BamBam also mentioned that when they filmed Sheppard being thrown backwards from the crystal at the beginning of Doppelganger, it was him pulling really hard on a wire to yank Joe backwards into mats and that Rob Cooper was in on the joke and saying, "Oh, we need to do another take..." even though the previous take was fine!

And now we're knackered and ready for bed! Hope the whumpers are doing well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X