First Contact

Spoiler:
      hehehe...Shep's in charge. I hope he orders himself to get whumped
      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
      GateCon Attendee 2008
      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Well...I gotta go for S&R followed by Ooutcast. I just LOVE emotional whump!!

Yeah....still thinking about Vancouver......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
          First Contact

Spoiler:
          hehehe...Shep's in charge. I hope he orders himself to get whumped
          First Contact
          Spoiler:
          I love it when Shep gets to be all military. What kind of gun is that he's using?

And I had to laugh when Rodney and Daniel giggled about him being Mensa. Cool new... whatever they are. Did anyone else think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

And apparently I'm eating my words about Ronon's intentions with Keller. Man looked serious enough about it to me.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
            First Contact
            Spoiler:
            I love it when Shep gets to be all military. What kind of gun is that he's using?

And I had to laugh when Rodney and Daniel giggled about him being Mensa. Cool new... whatever they are. Did anyone else think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

And apparently I'm eating my words about Ronon's intentions with Keller. Man looked serious enough about it to me.

First Contact...
            Spoiler:

Makes me wonder if McKay and Co. think Shep as Mensa is more a joke and not an actuality. I would LOVE for Shep to show them up!!

Did anyone else find it adorkable Shep dozed off whilst reading his book? ell, that's what it looked like to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              First Contact...
              Spoiler:

Makes me wonder if McKay and Co. think Shep as Mensa is more a joke and not an actuality. I would LOVE for Shep to show them up!!

Did anyone else find it adorkable Shep dozed off whilst reading his book? ell, that's what it looked like to me.
              First Contact
              Spoiler:
              I definitely got the impression they think Shep as Mensa is a joke especially the way Daniel immediately smiled. I was hoping that scene with Zelenka would show off his math skills. Oh well.

The dozing off was cute! "Just resting my eyes."

Have I mentioned how much I love Todd? That line about "Who would we be" - brilliant. I'd never considered the impact it would have on the Wraith's self-identity. Well done, MG!
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

First Contact
                Spoiler:

First Contact
                Spoiler:
                I still think Ronon is messing with Rodney's head. He wouldn't be purposefully malicious.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                First Contact...
                Spoiler:

First Contact
                Spoiler:
                I seriously doubt TPTB would ever make Shep look smarter than Rodney. He is more clever and able to think faster on his feet, but that is all they're willing to give him.

First Contact
                Spoiler:
                I definitely got the impression they think Shep as Mensa is a joke especially the way Daniel immediately smiled. I was hoping that scene with Zelenka would show off his math skills. Oh well.

The dozing off was cute! "Just resting my eyes."

Have I mentioned how much I love Todd? That line about "Who would we be" - brilliant. I'd never considered the impact it would have on the Wraith's self-identity. Well done, MG!
                First Contact, again
                Spoiler:
                I love that line! And, only Todd could pull it off.

This ep, though, has unsettled me a bit. I think it's a little too fractured, even though it is setting up the pay-off in part II. And, if this is how a story with 3 storylines in it, how is Remnants going to turn out?

Comment

Wow, that was some ending! And, we have two weeks to wait to see what happens! But, of course, SciFi gave it all away in the promo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Wow, that was some ending! And, we have two weeks to wait to see what happens! But, of course, SciFi gave it all away in the promo.

Well at least it's only a two week wait instead of three months.

Yeah, the promos pretty well suck at giving away things don't they? Although, really, did anyone seriously think (FIRST CONTACT)
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep would be caught in the explosion and out of commission for part two?
                    sigpic

Comment

First Contact
                      Spoiler:
                      That rocked! I loved how one thing led to another and another. Teyla and Ronon were underused (shocker), but maybe that's a set up for the next ep in only 2 weeks (I'll be happy about it for a minute). No Shep whump (yet anyway), but lots of action and mystery.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:
                        oh lets hope that means... WHUMPY! sheppy...

after a few so so eps this one was a okay for a change... at least its only two weeks.... thank the gods, but yippeees for very nice explosion.
                        sigpic

Comment

First Contact

Spoiler:
                          I thought it was great but we have to wait 2 weeks *cries* I was surprise to see that Todd would hold up to his end of the bargain. He's become my second favorite character. I like his uncertainty of the Wraiths future, nice touch.

I think Rodney and McKay were making fun of Shep *slaps them*

Shep snoozing was cute.

Looks like Ronon has the hots for Keller.

Does this mean they are going to kill Todd? nooooooooo!

I love when things blowup

Rats, no shep whump this week
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                          GateCon Attendee 2008
                          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Weeee! That was a fun ride! I honestly thought that -
                            - spoiler for FC -
                            Spoiler:
                            Shep and Zelenka would be scooped up by Teyla and Marie in this eppie. Still, we know it's only the two of them, and they can be suitably fussed over. Poor woobies. Cut by flying glass. Hopefully with some Shep heroic staggering. Some great Todd moments. All in all, worthy of being a two-parter, with clever camera-work akin to S&R. Was it the same director? Anyone notice? Aanyway, plenty of Shep, but not anywhere near whumpy enough for me - or you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, we'll get some variety of Shep whump in part 2 ...

Spoiler:
                              Have seen the photos of others helping up both Shep and Zelenka, but obviously Shep is in good enough shape to go off and rescue Rodney (and oh yeah, Daniel too).

Comment

I'm going to have to watch it again, I think. My chipper mood of earlier didn't last long enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X