John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
    Hi, I'm new in this forum and I love Sheppy and I also like it when he is hurt and dirty.
    Hi ardunnia!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Well, too much speculation for this chick.
      I think I need to stay spoiler-free for the rest of the season.
      Last edited by cc_mac; 02 June 2008, 07:09 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

For those who don't mind spoilers, here's the TV Guide type plot synopsis for THE SEED, which pretty much gives away everything and looks pretty accurate.

Spoiler:
        The team brings back an alien artifact to the base, unaware of its danger. When water is added, POOF! The city is ravaged by the Wraith Chia Pet(R), which runs amok, devouring security personnel (aka red-shirts) and of course, putting everybody in dire peril.... Sheppard ends up in the infirmary when, after killing off the Chia Pet from Hell, a pot of the planter falls off the ceilng and clunks him on the head. Poor woobie.

EDIT: Just a note; Wraith Chia Pet - dead giveaway this isn't real, as it's sorta copied off an old Irwin Allen scifi show with plant that overran base, ate people Oops...
        Last edited by prion; 02 June 2008, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          For those who don't mind spoilers, here's the TV Guide type plot synopsis for THE SEED, which pretty much gives away everything and looks pretty accurate.

Spoiler:
          The team brings back an alien artifact to the base, unaware of its danger. When water is added, POOF! The city is ravaged by the Wraith Chia Pet(R), which runs amok, devouring security personnel (aka red-shirts) and of course, putting everybody in dire peril.... Sheppard ends up in the infirmary when, after killing off the Chia Pet from Hell, a pot of the planter falls off the ceilng and clunks him on the head. Poor woobie.

Thanks for this prion!
          Seed:
          Spoiler:
          Woohoo! We were very close!

I'm gonna try and not be so spoiled for the rest of the season, but I just couldn't help it this time. It's official...I'm pathetic.
          Seriously, if you don't want to be hugely spoiled don't look...
          Resist Ali!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
            I'm gonna try and not be so spoiled for the rest of the season, but I just couldn't help it this time. It's official...I'm pathetic.
            Resist Ali!!!!
            *slaps hands, resists urge to look*

Spoiler free (or close as I can be) is the only way to go for me, but it's tough to do.
            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
            GateCon Attendee 2008
            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Spoiler:

Woohoo! Thanx Prion

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                Resist Ali!!!!
                I'm resisting! A picture or two, yes. Plot synopses, nuh-uh. I even looked at the screen sideways to delete the spoiler tagged part of your post when I quoted it, just in case!

Edit: Just tell me - yes or no, in your opinion, is it squeeeful?
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Thank you so much Prion.
                  Spoiler:
                  It's cool that everyone guess about the wraith stuff growing was pretty close.
                  It's not the whump I expected, but it's good for now.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thank you so much Prion.
                    Spoiler:
                    It's cool that everyone guess about the wraith stuff growing was pretty close.
                    It's not the whump I expected, but it's good for now.
                    Spoiler:
                    Um um, people do realize that's not real right? I sorta thought "Wraith Chia Pet" was the giveway Plus the planter hitting Shep on the head!

Comment

Just a small reminder to ask folks to try and label their spoiler tags... I know most of the tags right now refer to The Seed but it helps if it's labelled which ep it's talking about...
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Um um, people do realize that's not real right? I sorta thought "Wraith Chia Pet" was the giveway Plus the planter hitting Shep on the head!
                        LOL. You are so bad and I am so niave!
                        Good one though. You can keep the green.

Thanks CC. I'm glad you like the JF sig.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                          *slaps hands, resists urge to look*

Spoiler free (or close as I can be) is the only way to go for me, but it's tough to do.
                          Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          I'm resisting! A picture or two, yes. Plot synopses, nuh-uh. I even looked at the screen sideways to delete the spoiler tagged part of your post when I quoted it, just in case!

Edit: Just tell me - yes or no, in your opinion, is it squeeeful?
                          I'm resisting with you guys as well. I'd prefer to stay absolutely clueless. This way, I can't be disappointed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            I'm resisting with you guys as well. I'd prefer to stay absolutely clueless. This way, I can't be disappointed.
                            *raises hand*

Not clicking either!
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              LOL. You are so bad and I am so niave!
                              Good one though. You can keep the green.

Thanks CC. I'm glad you like the JF sig.
                              No problem. I added an edit to my original post too, to clarify

Comment

No problem. I added an edit to my original post too, to clarify
                                Heee heee. I saw that.
                                Good one.

For those that didn't click and are spoiler free.... You are so smart.

It's a fun way to end the night.
                                Thanks Prion and goodnight.

Comment

Working...
                                X