No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ali, couldn't resist and watched, I'm really jealous that you can see it soon, I must wait about 15 month, then they show it on our TV.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
    sigpic
    Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          CONGRATS ON 4000 SanGate!!!!
          And?.... is it squee time yet or still pre-squee time?! LOL

CONGRATS TO Linzi on 18000

Yeah that was brillant!
          Thanks!
          Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Thanks guys! And for those who greened!

Oh yes SAF, it's squee time as you probably saw in that fine inbox of yours

Congrats Linzi!!!
          Thanks!
          Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Ditto on the congrats!!!
          Congrats to all the milestoners!
          Originally posted by Lorr View Post
          Congrats on 4000 posts San!!!

Congrats on 18000 posts Linzi!!!

Thanks!
          I see the squee continues, and that more whumpers caved, and caved, and caved, LOL. Well, I can wait 19 more days! I may just ned to take that Friday off work, I will be so excited. I need to take time, too. I'm up against the maximum accrual at work. To keep accruing vacation, I need to use it! What a dilemma.
          Thanks! And Congrats to everyone else too!
          Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
          Congrats on 4000 posts SanGate!

Congrats on 18000 posts Linzi!

Congrats on 500 posts CC!

Thank you!
          Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Afternoon Whumpers!

Thanks a MILLION to those who gave me some SQUEEEEE regarding S&R (you know who you are!!) I cannot wait to see it!!! This just makes me want to see it MORE now.

*bouncy* *WOO HOO!!!!!* I was so excited hubby came in here and wanted to know what I was reading........guess I made some noise or something!

Off to catch up.

IHS
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          For those that may want to see, I just posted about a billion S&R caps on my LJ - so many it took two posts! Here and here.
          YUMMY! Thanks, Ali!
          Originally posted by Elinor View Post
          Blinkin' flippin' wow!!

I think I rather enjoyed that!!

You know what? I enjoyed S and R too. How many times have I watched it so far, I hear you ask. Last count 12, and I've been out all day today. I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms already !
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Congrats on 4000 posts San!!!

And Congrats on 18000 posts Linzi!!!

Thanks!
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
            Congrats to Ali, Linzi and cc for their milestones...and ...S & R squeeeeeeee!!!!!...
            Thanks bebop and I'll take your word for the squee.

Someone emailed me that it wasn't just the first ep, but the first three that were leaked?
            Has anyone else heard this?

Edit: Wow, ardunnia great pics!!
            sigpic

Comment

For those that may want to see, I just posted about a billion S&R caps on my LJ - so many it took two posts! Here and here.
              Oooo, thanx Ali I was going to make caps but my file has decided to only play the audio

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              Someone emailed me that it wasn't just the first ep, but the first three that were leaked?
              Has anyone else heard this?
              Nope not heard that I sure I heard that JM had only watched a new cut of BT a few days ago

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Oooo, thanx Ali I was going to make caps but my file has decided to only play the audio

Nope not heard that I sure I heard that JM had only watched a new cut of BT a few days ago

I thought it was too early, thanks Cazz, I'll let them down easy.
                sigpic

Comment

Geez, I hope no more get leaked. One is bad enough, more than that is bad for business.

I must admit I peeked at the pics, Ali! I will go back to view all and linger over them AFTER July 11! Thanks for all the effort. I am looking forward to seeing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Geez, I hope no more get leaked. One is bad enough, more than that is bad for business.

I must admit I peeked at the pics, Ali! I will go back to view all and linger over them AFTER July 11! Thanks for all the effort. I am looking forward to seeing them.
                    They're soooooo pretty!
                    sigpic

Comment

Those are fabulous! I can't wait to see it on TV, I wish I had a big HDTV.
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

They're soooooo pretty!
                        I'd green you if I could!

This must be a very good ep. So many whumpers who have a bit squeeless of late seem to be quite happy with it. Warms my little whumper heart!

Comment

I don't know how I am resisting the pics, but I am! I think I will be having lots of chocolate in the upcoming days. I don't quite know why I want to wait. I peeked at the pics last year. I guess because the whumpers are so giddy over the ep! I want it in its full glory!!!

Loved all the other whump pics posted today!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            I don't know how I am resisting the pics, but I am! I think I will be having lots of chocolate in the upcoming days. I don't quite know why I want to wait. I peeked at the pics last year. I guess because the whumpers are so giddy over the ep! I want it in its full glory!!!

Loved all the other whump pics posted today!
                            Hey pocus *waves* I like your whumpy avi!
                            sigpic

Comment

**waves back**

Thanks! I love the full pic when you can see his eyes and the anger in them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                **waves back**

Thanks! I love the full pic when you can see his eyes and the anger in them

Whoa! full-size is good...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X