Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    Spoiler:
    im not sure about the bruising, could be might not be....but its def not a cold sore, i doubt joe gets them and if he did they'd cover it up rather than have it onscreen im sure!! the expression on his face is very interesting as well.....
    He certainly looks intense, doesn't he? That to me definitely looks like
    Spoiler:
    his, "I'm in a situation here - enter dangerous, competent, scary soldier mode" face!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Well overdue, time to ask JM if he can confirm that bit, it would be nice
      hmm might be an idea to get JM to confirm where the pic is from....
      I couldn't see any
      Spoiler:
      brusing at all by his eys, and think it's just the lighing. I know Joe's stubbly, but I don't remember seeing that sorta stubble in a late s3 ep WITH the shirt of yum, so I definately think it's S4, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm with you Roo, i'm hoping for a week
      Spoiler:
      oh i know, i didnt say it wasnt from season 4, im pretty sure it is because of the cut lip and shorter hair....but he is stubbly in some eps so i dont think we can take that as an indication of how long shep is captured...hopefully longer than a few hours though, at least a few days.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
        the expression on his face is very interesting as well.....
        Oh yep...it's definitely his
        Spoiler:
        'not-very-happy-right-now'
        expression!!

Comment

Hmmm.. what if the pic *is* Season 4 and shouldn't have been released though? And we bring it to Joe's attention and the source gets shut down?

Mind you, knowing Joe, he's probably let that photo trickle onto the web deliberately to excite and enthuse fandom... he's probably been lurking on this thread all day and laughing his head off at the squeee and speculation and whumpers peering at their coputer screens to see if they can detect bruising!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
            Spoiler:
            expression!!

Otherwise known as
            Spoiler:
            the "someone's about to suffer" look!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Hmmm.. what if the pic *is* Season 4 and shouldn't have been released though? And we bring it to Joe's attention and the source gets shut down?

Mind you, knowing Joe, he's probably let that photo trickle onto the web deliberately to excite and enthuse fandom... he's probably been lurking on this thread all day and laughing his head off at the squeee and speculation and whumpers peering at their coputer screens to see if they can detect bruising!
              LOL! I can so see him doing that!!

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                Hi all

For all you folks in Jolly ole england. We are taking a family vacation at the end of June. Yes I will be a busy travelling beaver this June. Anyway, if you have any travel/site seeing suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to be in London 5 days, Bath 3 days and scotland 8 days.

Thanks
                Sorry...still catching up with the thread!

Knightie...you'll love Bath. It's my favourite UK city. The whole place is fab (especially all the architecture), so try and see as much of it as you can.

Comment

thats what i said earlier hehe, yeh its a difficult thing isnt it, especially if it stuffs up any other opportunities to get more...(i wish) oh well, were pretty convinced its season 4.... then again
                  Spoiler:
                  we were conviced we saw bruising in the CG promo, convinced of shep whump in phantoms, convinced that pic with the person being strangled by a wraith queen for NML was shep when it turned out to be lorne
                  ....lol......its gotta be season 4 though surely....im sure it is..... im rambling now...

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

thats what i said earlier hehe, yeh its a difficult thing isnt it, especially if it stuffs up any other opportunities to get more...(i wish) oh well, were pretty convinced its season 4.... then again
                    Spoiler:
                    we were conviced we saw bruising in the CG promo, convinced of shep whump in phantoms, convinced that pic with the person being strangled by a wraith queen for NML was shep when it turned out to be lorne
                    ....lol......its gotta be season 4 though surely....im sure it is..... im rambling now...
                    Hee hee! Rambling is good.

I'm going with 's4 piccie that's managed to be sneaked out'!!

Comment

Hee hee! Rambling is good.

I'm going with 's4 piccie that's managed to be sneaked out'!!

I don't honestly see what else it could be... it just doesn't fit into any of the Season 3 eps.
                      sigpic

Comment

yeh i thought he
                        Spoiler:
                        looked slightly bruised around the eye as well, but wasnt sure if it was just the trick of the lights..

we should know by now that spoilers get out all kinds of ways online, i mean we have canadian's spoilers for DG which sound pretty accurate..then of course theres those MGM interviews that got out which "acciddently" told us about the whole Weir and Carson thing......it wouldnt surprise me if it was JM setting these up to get us in a squee lol...the whump things that is
                        It could easily be a trick of the light or the camera angle, I agree. In my whumpy head it's a
                        Spoiler:
                        bruise
                        because that makes me feel surprisingly happy! I think it probably isn't though, to be honest, but my heart says pretend it is!!!
                        Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        Morning all! It seems I'm late to the squee fest. Hope it's not too late to join in.

Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, much better.
                        It's never too late to join in Ruffles!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                        Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                        hey so how was the ark you guys?
                        I loved it, MC. I've watched it many times, so I think you might well like it.
                        S4
                        Spoiler:
                        There's bruising around his eye? And i've not noticed?
                        I've obvioulsy not studied that pic for long enough, so i'm going ot go over every inch of that photo OH the hardship But I agree Linz, his hair is different (and let's face it we always notice when he changes his hair style)
                        [/spoiler]
                        Well, there might not be. It could be the light - easily. Teh Hair is different though, so I don't think it's a deleted scene, and if it was where did the problem with the lip go? I don't think it's a coldsore though. That suggestion made me chuckle. Who was that?
                        But I think you're right i'm leaning more into the pic being from S4
                        Spoiler:
                        travelers, oooh and I love the intensity he definately looks like he's stalking or something or hiding and that intense look he has on his face would probably be more indicative of Travelers than DG. And from the pics Ali showed the set definately looks more like the Travelers. So, can I change my mind and say Travelers

You say what you want sweetie!

Boo to no new spoilers. I'm hoping that we don't have to wait for months, cos man it's driving me nuts. I love the lil
                        Spoiler:
                        cut lip We know that this ep is a gift to the whumpers, so there's definately going to whump in, but how much is anyone's guess. We know he's going to try and escape and maybe get captured again, and roughed up a bit. So maybe that little cut is just the start?
                        I hope it's just the start!!!!

The black shirt of yum I still can't get over Wolf's email...grrrr they've really ticked me off with their last email to me. But i'm not going to dwell on it, otherwise i'll go off on another rant and this is the first time in ages since we all had a squee, so

takes a deep breath

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That just feels so good

Squee indeed. Grrrrrr on the other matter!

ETA: Just did a close up of the pic and there's definately
                        Spoiler:
                        a day or so of stubble growth there, which suggests it's not a quick rescue...so bed scene anyone Squeeeeeee and we did see in one of the pics that Joe did, that there was a bed in the cell

*iz very excited*
                        Definitely he is more
                        Spoiler:
                        unshaven than usual. But, damn it, does he look hot, worried and whumped!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

He certainly looks intense, doesn't he? That to me definitely looks like
                          Spoiler:
                          his, "I'm in a situation here - enter dangerous, competent, scary soldier mode" face!
                          he wears it well though

Spoiler:
                          oh i know, i didnt say it wasnt from season 4, im pretty sure it is because of the cut lip and shorter hair....but he is stubbly in some eps so i dont think we can take that as an indication of how long shep is captured...hopefully longer than a few hours though, at least a few days.
                          Hehehe, well he has been releasing some S4 stuff, just not Sheppy S4 stuff, dagnabit. But at least we got to see the
                          Spoiler:
                          CG Wraith

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee, love that
                          Spoiler:
                          wraith

Oh no, hang on, aren't they supposed to be the baddies, and we're supposed to think they're really scary

I'm with you, about the whole
                          Spoiler:
                          keep him detained for longer than a couple of days. I always wondered how long Shep was held by Kolya, but I never got the impression that it was longer than 24 hours, so i'm hoping for more Ooooh think of the angst

Spoiler:
                          expression!!

I know we do tend to get a tad excited, BUT in our defence it's been a while, so I think we are well overdue for some quality squee time

Sorry...still catching up with the thread!

Knightie...you'll love Bath. It's my favourite UK city. The whole place is fab (especially all the architecture), so try and see as much of it as you can.

I love Cambridge, especially at Christmas, when the musicians from the university dress up in old victorian costumes and play Christmas tunes, makes me all warm and fuzzy I should really say my own home town is fab, lol, but you know what Liverpool isn't that great

*ducks from flying tomatoes from the scousers*

But in my defence i'm just an honorary scouser

Spoiler:
                          Ramble away hon

Comment

I know we do tend to get a tad excited, BUT in our defence it's been a while, so I think we are well overdue for some quality squee time

I love Cambridge, especially at Christmas, when the musicians from the university dress up in old victorian costumes and play Christmas tunes, makes me all warm and fuzzy I should really say my own home town is fab, lol, but you know what Liverpool isn't that great

*ducks from flying tomatoes from the scousers*

But in my defence i'm just an honorary scouser

Ramble away hon
                            We are definitely overdue! We need something to keep us going through this drought.

*iz scared to ask* What is a scouser?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Ramble away. Let's be honest, we're such obsessive fans that if there'd been a shot anywhere like this, or this fitted anywhere in season 3, one of us would've found it. SheppyD has the largest number of Shep caps in the universe, and she was stumped. So, I'm sticking with season 4, and even if it isn't, and I don't see how it can be season 3, I love the piccie anyway and can have whumpy dreams about it!!!

Oh yeah, COME BACK SHEPPYD!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                Definitely he is more
                                Spoiler:
                                unshaven than usual. But, damn it, does he look hot, worried and whumped!!!!
                                Heh! Just the way we like him!!

Blinkin' flip...I wish Joe would get a blog going just like everyone else on Stargate seems to be doing these days!!

I'd be up in the middle of the night to read that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X