• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Here you go:

Ratings for last Friday:

SG-1 (The Shroud)
    - 1.402 million viewers (up 0.05 million from last week)
    - 0.9/2 HH
    - 0.6/2 A18-49

Atlantis (Tao of Rodney)
    - 1.392 million viewers (down 0.125 million from last week)
    - 0.9/2 HH
    - 0.5/2 A18-49

Apparently TOR's translate to about a 1.1, and The Shroud's a high 1.1 or possibly a 1.2. No confirmation on the exact final figures have been released that I've seen. People have arrived at those figure by applying the formula Nielsen use. Hope that helps, though I know it's pretty unsettling news.
    Yeah, I saw that on the ratings thread. But everybody says something different about how the final ratings are calculated, so that's confusing... So Atlantis is down 0.2 points again
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
      Yeah, I saw that on the ratings thread. But everybody says something different about how the final ratings are calculated, so that's confusing... So Atlantis is down 0.2 points again
      Yep. The easiest way to see what the final ratings may be, is to look at the breakdown of the previous ratings results. No way, if SGA got 1.392 million viewers are they going to get a 1.5 or 1.6 as has been suggested by one poster. And, if they had, I honestly think JM would have been raving about it on his blog. It looks, from past history, that sadly, the person who worked out a 1.1 of some sort is correct
      sigpic

Comment

I'm resolving not to get stressed or upset over something I can't change. If we get a season 5, great. If not, I at least have the whole of Season 4 to look forward to...
        sigpic

Comment

I know. It's depressing, to say the least. Hopefully they'll buck up soon. I do understand cable channel ratings are all down at the moment though.
          yeah i know what you mean i cannit believe that its horrible and depressing i have to admit

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            I'm resolving not to get stressed or upset over something I can't change. If we get a season 5, great. If not, I at least have the whole of Season 4 to look forward to...
            Yeah, but life is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, but life is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, if life was fair, Sheppy would spend half of every episode nekkid and intubated under an infirmary sheet!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, if life was fair, Sheppy would spend half of every episode nekkid and intubated under an infirmary sheet!
                UNDER the infirmary sheet???

Comment

UNDER the infirmary sheet???
                  Well... I'm sure a lot of SHep fans would be more than happy to see him nekkid without an infirmary sheet but hey, it is a family show!

I'm starting to feel a bit crappy today. Was feeling just tired I thought but now I feel tired and a bit headachey and just generally... "bleh", as the Doctor would put it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Well... I'm sure a lot of SHep fans would be more than happy to see him nekkid without an infirmary sheet but hey, it is a family show!

I'm starting to feel a bit crappy today. Was feeling just tired I thought but now I feel tired and a bit headachey and just generally... "bleh", as the Doctor would put it...
                    Ah, now my prognosis would be that you are a bit tired, a bit headachy and a liitle bit bleh...and unfortunately the only cure for that is a wopping great big Mars bar...huge sugar rush.., its the only thing that really helps me when I feel like that.
                    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

'Afternoon, whumpers! *waves!*

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      An IRRESPONSIBLE tag with a dash of whump tossed in

http://reen212000.livejournal.com/12759.html
                      "Unfulfilled"

check it out
                      Thanks for the rec, Prion! It was cute

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                      ETA: One other bit from JM's blog:

Spoiler:
                      Anonymous #3 writes: “You mentioned that there's a 'subtle' clue in one of the latter S3 episodes. After they all air, will you tell us which episode it's in?”

Answer: I will say it hasn’t aired on SciFi yet.

I believe this hint is for the return of Carson. ToR has aired so that leaves The Game, The Ark, Sunday, Submission, Vengeance and First Strike.

*whispers to Ruffles* I believe the ep's called 'Submersion', not 'Submission'... Wishful non-PG thinking, perhaps?

I'm impressed!

Congrats to all the milestoners!

Well done PEGGY on your amusing question to JM. I loved his answer.

One woman, on a quest. A long road she'll have to travel, full of danger and obstacles. Can she survive her ambitious task? Will she have to tread the fearsome path alone? Most importantly, will she triumph? Only time will tell... Tune in next week... to the Adventures of Cheeky: A quest for nekkid Shep.

Okay, shutting up now!

Yep. The easiest way to see what the final ratings may be, is to look at the breakdown of the previous ratings results. No way, if SGA got 1.392 million viewers are they going to get a 1.5 or 1.6 as has been suggested by one poster. And, if they had, I honestly think JM would have been raving about it on his blog. It looks, from past history, that sadly, the person who worked out a 1.1 of some sort is correct
                      Well, we know that at least part of the drop probably has to do with Spidey 3's premiere, so hopefully the ratings'll bounce back next week *crosses fingers*. And didn't JM say that Atlantis beat several other networks on male viewers between 18-45? That's hopeful, right?

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                        Ah, now my prognosis would be that you are a bit tired, a bit headachy and a liitle bit bleh...and unfortunately the only cure for that is a wopping great big Mars bar...huge sugar rush.., its the only thing that really helps me when I feel like that.
                        Hmmm... I like the way you think! Mind you... not sure I'm really in the mood for choccy atm...*yikes!* *checks temperature* I must be really sick!

I'm thinking of taking one of my painkillers... mind you, the painkillers I have shouldn't be taken on an empty stomach so I guess I might have to go get something out of the snack machine to go with em..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                          'Afternoon, whumpers! *waves!*

Thanks for the rec, Prion! It was cute

*whispers to Ruffles* I believe the ep's called 'Submersion', not 'Submission'... Wishful non-PG thinking, perhaps?

Well, we know that at least part of the drop probably has to do with Spidey 3's premiere, so hopefully the ratings'll bounce back next week *crosses fingers*. And didn't JM say that Atlantis beat several other networks on male viewers between 18-45? That's hopeful, right?
                          He did indeed, and my understanding is that's a very important part of the viewing public. So, let's hope it's all Spidey's fault and that, hmmm, is it The Game next?, will do better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... I like the way you think! Mind you... not sure I'm really in the mood for choccy atm...*yikes!* *checks temperature* I must be really sick!

I'm thinking of taking one of my painkillers... mind you, the painkillers I have shouldn't be taken on an empty stomach so I guess I might have to go get something out of the snack machine to go with em..
                            Ya see, told you you needed 'snacks'...well SUGAR anyway..

Honestly, when I'm over tired...as much as I really don't 'do' chocolate, a Mars really helps. Its the only time I actually buy chocolate for myself. It actually drives my nhubby wild, 'cause if anyone buys me choc, it sits in the fridge for ages until I'm in the mood to eat and it taunts him every time he opens the fridge door!!!!!
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Good Morning! *kisses around*

I'm too lazy today to go back and quote, so thanks for everyone that congratulated me.
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Well it seems that almost everyone has voted on the fave whump ep poll!!! I must say I expected 38 Minutes to be the clear winner but after 19 votes we have...

8 Votes 38 Minutes 42.1%
                                8 Votes CG 42.1%
                                2 Votes Conversion 10.5%
                                1 Vote TDO 5.3%

I have started a best CG
                                Spoiler:
                                feeding poll but it looks like there is no contest!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X